Life as a Teenage Human Girl
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2012 by celf

"Wait a minute young lady! I still have questions to ask." Anna said, Jane dropped back down into her chair. "Like, Emily, what is Plan B's target, what do you hope to achieve?" Anna asked.

Emily hesitated. Ben sent to her. "For goddess sake, Emily, tell them already."

Emily sent back to Ben. "Ok, ok, I will tell them." To the room she said. "Ok, Plan B's target is to find me a mate and to have children."

"A mate? As in a male elf? How are you going to find a male elf here on earth?" Anna asked.

"She is not going to find a male elf." Ben helped.

"I am going to have to mate with a human." Emily said. "There will also need to be love and he needs to believe in magic, without love and a belief in magic elves cannot conceive a child with a human. Also if he has got his own magic, then the child will have stronger magic than if I conceive with someone who has no magic." Emily finished.

"Woo, so what, you loved my father at some point, Mom?" Jane asked Anna.

"What, no. I never loved him. Well maybe I loved him a little bit, a real little." Anna said.

"For half elves, the love and belief in magic does not have to be as powerful for the half elf to conceive, but some of both are still needed. Did you have any more questions?" Emily asked.

"No, not for the moment, but I bet there will be some more later." Anna replied.

"All right then, off to the Magic Room we go." Emily said.

"What is the Magic Room?" Jane asked as everyone stood up.

"The Magic Room is the room where we do all the big magic, as it has a lot more shielding to block others from detecting the magic, and we are planning to do some very big magic very soon." Emily replied, as they walked down to the basement level of the house.

Four people walked, and one bird flew into the Magic Room. The room itself was oblong in shape, one side being 15' foot long and the other 8' foot long. At one end of the room sat a perfect circle with a magic seal inscribed inside it. The circle sat with the closest parts to the walls just half a foot away on three sides of the room. The seal was of no type of magic seal Anna or Jane had ever seen before. At the other end sat a table with bowls, knives, candles, and many other things both Anna and Jane did not know.

"What is that on the floor inside the circle?" Jane asked.

"It is an elf magic seal with other elf symbols inscribed inside it." Ben said as he landed on his stand.

"Wait a minute, that stand was not there a moment ago." Jane said to Ben.

"That is quite correct, it was not here." Ben replied.

Emily looked over at Ben. "Stop picking on her, Ben. She doesn't know all of what a familiar can do." Looking back down at the table she continued to get ready.

"Jane," Ben said. "Each type of familiar has a set of skills that it can use, like my window opening magic. I can also summon my stand to any place I like, so that I have somewhere to rest when I need to. Look around, not a lot of place to rest in here is there."

"Oh." Jane said.

All this time Anna had been looking at the seal on the floor. "My Mom had something like this in a room in her house, not the same but like it. But she never told me where it came from. She did tell me that was the room her and her father practised magic in when she was little."

"I bet it was." Emily said. "The two of them using magic in the same place. Yep, they're going to need a seal all right, the level of power she had to have had, as well as his. They'd have lit up the sky like a Christmas tree. And you'd not have been hiding if you'd let that happen. Each bloodline has, sorry had, its own one. They are passed by hand, never written down and when its writer dies it fades away."

"So they're all gone now, this is the last seal." Jane asked.

"Yep, if you ever come in this room and find it not there or fading away then I am dead." Emily said deadpan.

"So what is needed for this 'bloodline spell'?" Anna asked.

"This." Emily stepped to one side there on the table were two pieces of paper. Both had stuff written on them but they were not the same, they were also not written in English.

"What is that?" Jane asked. "I cannot read it!"

"'Ellthineon', you say that in English Ell- thin- e- on. The language of the order of Magic Light. Maybe a lost language now." Emily got that sad look on her face again.

"Ok, so what does it say?" Anna asked.

"Oh. The information we are asking for in your case, Anna, that is your mother's name and your grandfather's name, along with your colour magic purity level and bloodline name. For Jane, I am just asking for her colour magic purity level and bloodline name. Should be the same on the name, but there is a very small possibility that you're not the same bloodline, it can happen every now and again. After all, there been a lot of priests and priestesses who had children together. So their child had a dominant bloodline. Sometimes a recessive bloodline will show back up." Emily explained.

"Right," Anna said, she looked like she had got more information than she had been looking for. "so what do we do next?" she asked.

"Well, first, I need to imbue the paper with the 'bloodline spell'." Emily said, picking up the paper and taking them to the middle of the seal. "Everyone stand outside the seal and well back."

Mum, Anna and Jane stood well back, Ben did not move.

Emily placed the paper in the middle of the seal and moved to a symbol close to the middle.

Emily started to chant the spell, as soon as she had started the whole seal, right up to the top of the room, started to glow with yellow light. Then with one big whoosh of sound all the light zoomed in to the two pieces of paper.

"Done." Emily said. It had taken all of 30 seconds. Emily picked up the paper and walk back over to the table.

"Was that the power of the seal, or is it always that fast?" Anna asked.

"The seal stops all leaking power, allowing full use of my magic. Without the seal I'd have spent two minutes on that. Right, now the easy part, all I need is some of your blood." Emily said.

"The easy part, she says, yep, sounds easy all right, we just have to cut ourselves and be in pain." Jane complained.

"What, have you never used a 'Healing spell' before?" Emily asked.

"Mother knew it. But she told me that she would never show me how, because if I got cut when outside of the house I had to let it heal by itself." Anna said.

"Makes sense if you're trying to hide your magic." Mum replied.

"Ok, we will place that on the to-do list of spell's to show you how to cast. For now, I will heal you after." Emily told them.

Emily handed Anna a knife and placed one of the two pieces of paper by itself. "Just cut your palm and let the blood drip on to the paper till I tell you to stop." Emily explained.

Anna moved her right hand over the paper, and with a shaky hand she made a cut in her palm. "FUCK! That is painful." Anna yelled. She went to pull her hand to her side, but Emily grabbed it and held it palm down over the paper.

"No, or you will have to cut yourself again. And it's got to be a voluntary cut." Emily scolded.

The blood dropped on to the paper and it started to move across the paper, moving to the right places to become words, then it sank into the paper becoming red ink.

"There, that is enough." Emily said, letting Anna's hand go. As soon as she had done so, Mum was there with cloth to go around the cut.

"Thank you, Mum." Anna said.

"Healing spell' now or after we read this?" Emily asked, holding the paper.

"Healing spell now, please." Anna said, cradling her hand now wrapped in a cloth.

"All right, come over here and you're going to have to lose that cloth." Emily said, taking Anna's hand and pulling her to one side.

Carefully removing the cloth, Anna held out the cut hand to Emily, she took the hand and spoke the healing spell. Yellow light glowed around Anna's hand then was gone, and so was the cut and the pain.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.