Learning Hard Truths - Cover

Learning Hard Truths

Copyright© 2012 by Punky Girl

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A strong-willed young woman preparing to graduate from high school must make a choice: whether to forge her own path in life or attend the mysterious yet prestigious university her father has chosen for her. The young lesbian is forced to accept some hard truths about herself, her sexuality, and her role in life as a result.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Interracial  

Martha let me sleep the rest of the ride and only woke me when we reached the gates of Helotry University.

"Mmm," I mumbled, completely disoriented. Why was my bed moving? Then I realized I wasn't in a bed: I was lying in the back of a limo.

"Come on dear, you must get dressed now," a woman with a British accent gently said.

"What?" I asked, confused.

My head was throbbing. I was still slightly drunk so it wasn't a hangover, it was something else. I blinked my eyes and then rubbed at them. Why am I naked? I wondered.

Then it all came back to me and I blushed. I suddenly felt self-conscious being naked in front of this strange woman, especially since she was already dressed again and looking proper. I was also embarrassed because I had never before hooked up with someone I barely knew. Even when we were locked up together in juvie Judy and I had only ever kissed. We hadn't gotten more intimate until she was released and we started seeing each other all the time.

Suddenly I realized something: I wasn't naked. Not entirely. I reached up to my neck and felt a leather collar there with some kind of medallion the size of a half-dollar coin dangling from it. Confused, I tried tugging at the collar and found that it was pretty snug. "What is this?" I asked.

"Oh, just your freshman badge," Martha said as though I should know what that meant. She was typing something on her iPad and without looking at me she added, "You'd better get dressed. We've almost arrived."

In a daze I began pulling on my shirt. I said, "What the fuck is a 'freshman badge'?"

She glanced up at me. "It was all in the packet," she said. When I responded with a helpless look she sighed. "All students must wear them during their freshman year. Upperclassmen may choose to wear them, of course, or may be ordered to do so if they're put on probation. But freshmen have to wear them."

"Why?" I asked, annoyed. "It's really uncomfortable."

"You'll get used to it," she smiled at me. "Now that medallion, that's what you should be more concerned about. Right now it's coded to read that not only are you a freshman but that you are on academic probation as well. That's a hard way to begin your studies, I'm afraid. It'll make things more difficult for you, poor child. Especially with that haircut."

I stared at her in shock and distaste. Not long ago she'd been giving me such pleasure and now she was insulting me? What the fuck was wrong with her? I said, "I like my fucking hair, okay? I'll grow it out because of these fucking rules but you don't have to be a bitch about it!"

She furrowed her brow and gave me a somber look. "Oh, my dear, I didn't intend to be rude," she said. "I think it's a rather pretty look. It's just that it's going to peg you as a lesbian. There's nothing the gents like more than fucking lesbians. I fear you're going to attract quite a lot of attention."

"Oh," I mumbled as I finished tying my shoes. "Well, good luck trying. I don't plan on hooking up with anyone on campus. Especially not 'gents'."

Martha laughed. "I see. Well you should really read-- wait, look!" she said, pointing out the window.

We had passed through the gates of Helotry and were driving up a long, winding road toward a cluster of buildings. Some students were playing a pickup game of soccer on the lavish grounds and at first that's what I thought Martha was pointing at. "I hate soccer," I said.

"Not the football game, the statue. See?" she said. Then I saw it: a large bronze statue not far from the gate. "Listen closely. That is the statue of William Merryweather, founder of this school. There are three more just like it located near the extreme ends north, east, and south of here. You must never, ever pass by them without permission from a member of the faculty."

"So, wait, I can't go into town?" I grimaced. "This some sort of prison?"

"Don't think of it that way," she urged me. "Everything you could possibly need or want is available right here on campus. There's a disco, a movie theater, several cafes and cafeterias ... there's no need to leave."

"That's not the fucking point!" I snapped at her. "The point is I can't leave if I want!"

"You signed the packet," she said somberly.

"I signed the fucking packet," I said, mocking her. I shook my head. "Jesus, and I thought you were cool. This is nuts." I took out my cell phone.

"You'll find there's no reception here," she said to me as the limo continued its way up the long road. The buildings in the distance were getting much closer.

"FUCK!" I said. Then a thought occurred to me. "There's gotta be Internet access though..."

"Yes, there is, but remember: always behave as though you think someone might be watching or listening," she said. "I wouldn't go online to beg your daddy to bring you home or post some sort of blog entry about how you're a prisoner or however you choose to phrase it. You would likely be disciplined."

"Wouldn't be the first time," I said defiantly.

"Oh, dear," Martha sighed. "I suppose some must learn the hard way."

I scowled at her and we road in silence after that for another fifteen minutes or so. I was surprised by the campus: it had looked so much smaller in the brochure and on its website. The place was actually massive. It was a mix of stone buildings older than the country itself and modern buildings of glass and steel. There were statues here, a park there, a strip-mall, a fountain ... it was quite something. More like a small town mixed together with a college.

As we drove through the heart of the campus I realized that there were very few women. I saw large groups of men hanging out together or rushing this way and that but there was only one girl for every few dozen guys. Also, I couldn't see even one male wearing the fucking collar that was currently chafing my neck.

"Where are all the girls?" I asked Martha.

"Hm?" she said. She looked up at me and nodded. "Oh, well, only about five percent of the student body is comprised of women. About two hundred of us in all."

I shook my head in outrage. "They don't mention that on the fucking website," I said. "All they talk about is how they were the first private college to admit women. Someone should fucking sue them."

Martha chuckled. "My dear, two of the currently serving justices on the Supreme Court attended Helotry. Four others have had sons, daughters, or grandchildren attend. The court system, indeed the entire government, has a disproportionate amount of Helotry alum in various places of power. No lawsuits get very far, I'm afraid."

I fumed in silence for a few more minutes as we pulled up to an old stone building three stories high. It was large and quite pretty, actually, but I couldn't get my mind off the male-to-female ratio. I said, "We passed by hundreds of students and I didn't see one guy wearing this," I said, tugging at my collar. "What's that about? Are there no male freshmen on campus?"

"Of course there are," Martha said. "But men don't wear the collars. Didn't you read anything in that packet?"

I was starting to get the uneasy feeling that the packet had been more than "honor codes" and "school equipment agreements" and the like.

When the limo stopped in front of the large double doors to the dormitory I sighed and crossed my arms across my chest. It was becoming clear that Martha had manipulated me. All that beer before having me sign that fucking packet. Had I been sober I would never have signed over my life to a place like this. Still, there was a certain feeling of exclusivity being only one of about 200 women attending the university. Clearly they were a sexist institution but perhaps I could fix that from the inside. Raise awareness and all that. I had a cause already and it was only my first day in college.

The chauffeur walked behind us carrying my bags as Martha led us into the old building. It was stunning. "These are the dorms?" I said in shock.

A large marble fountain dominated the center of the lobby and a large crystal chandelier hung suspended from the center of the ceiling. Ornate statues of such beauty I'd never seen outside a museum encircled the room and large, sweeping stairs flared out to the left and right leading up to the second floor. Martha let me soak in the lobby's beauty for a moment with a smile on her face. "Just wait until you see your quarters," she said with a wink. "Follow me."

I did so in a daze. Classical music was playing softly in the background and the trickle of water from the fountain added to the soothing atmosphere. Here, at least, I only found women. Women sitting on benches reading books, laughing softly as they spoke with one another over coffee at variously placed tables, women speaking on their cell phones as they lugged their backpacks and marched toward the exit, likely on their way to one class or another. Few wore the collars and most who did had beautiful golden medallions hanging from them. I glanced down at my ugly dark iron medallion.

"Why are their medallions gold? Can I get one?" I said to Martha, lifting up mine.

She laughed as she led us around the staircases to an elevator. "You have to earn that, my dear. Behave and be obedient and you'll have yours before the semester is out."

My mind was still too foggy from the beer to puzzle that out so I kept my mouth shut. When we got inside the elevator she pressed the button for the third floor. Once we reached a door labeled 326 she slid a card into the scanner and a green light blinked. She pushed the door open.

"What ... the ... fuck?" I said breathlessly as I soaked in the room.

It was not what I had expected. This was no typical college dormroom. It was more like the president's suite at a 4-star hotel. In the center of the large room was a king sized four-poster bed with a red silk canopy. Two antique leather sofas faced, at angles, a large flat screen television that dominated the east wall and I immediately noticed the entertainment system that accompanied it: all the latest video game counsels, surround sound speakers, the works. I looked right and saw a small kitchenette with its own stove, oven, and refrigerator.

The carpet in the room was thick and deep red in color. Marvelously large windows covered the north wall and looked out over the campus-town. Currently the deep red drapes were open and the sun was setting making for a beautiful portrait of warm colors covering Helotry proper.

"How can this ... where will my roommates sleep?" I said as I wandered around the room.

"Roommates?" Martha laughed. "My dear, you don't have roommates. This is all yours while you attend Helotry. You're welcome to all the amenities and you'll find the fridge stocked with some generic foods. If you want anything specific there's a request card you can leave for the maid."

"Maid?" I said. "I have a maid?"

"Well, she's not yours exclusively," she said as though talking to an idiot. "But yes, you do have maid service. Everyone receives that here."

"Ma'am, I placed your luggage at your dresser," the chauffeur said. He gave me a long look like he expected me to do something. I realized he was waiting for a tip.

"Oh," I said. I went into my purse.

Martha shook her head. "He doesn't want cash," she said. "Here, let me."

She took out my cellphone from my purse and showed me the application. "I installed it while you were sleeping. It's what keeps you from being able to call anyone besides me until you earn the right to have full phone privileges."

"Gee, thanks," I muttered as I watched her tap an icon that looked like a dollar sign.

"All freshmen start with 10 credits. It's customary to give one as a tip." She held my phone out at the chauffeur and he held out his. After a second both the phones made a soft chiming sound. "There," Martha smiled, showing me the screen of my phone again. "Now you have nine. Spend the rest wisely."

"Thank you, ma'am," the large man said. He turned to go but then paused. He looked back at me then aimed his phone at the medallion hanging from my collar. A look of annoyance crossed his face and he mumbled, "Fifty? Jesus." He left the room without another word.

"What the hell was that?" I asked.

Martha shook her lovely head again with a wry smile on her lips. "You're too expensive for him right now," she said. "Don't you mind about that right now. Just relax the rest of the evening. Go for a walk if you want, or take a nap if you're tired. You have all of tomorrow to yourself and I suggest you use your time to read the packet. It explains everything. You'll find a copy on your desk. On Monday you begin classes so you'd better familiarize yourself with the campus, too. You don't want to be late for class."

Before I could say anything she stunned me by boldly gripping me and then drawing me in for a kiss. I didn't resist but I didn't exactly reciprocate. I no longer trusted her and I was confused as hell.

After pulling away she gave me that magnificent smile again. "Welcome to Helotry, Ella Myers. I'll see you Monday evening." And then she left me alone in the large and surprisingly extravagant room.

I didn't know what to do once she was gone. I wanted to call Judy but I couldn't. I thought about digging out my laptop and trying to find either her or one of my other friends from back home to chat with but I was still wary of that. I needed to read the rulebook, I decided, before engaging in any conversations that might be spied upon.

Suddenly I just felt exhausted. It had been such a long day and I had drank way too much. Everything was happening so fast and it was hard to process. Without a word I stripped off my clothes and stumbled toward the incredibly tempting looking bed that was the centerpiece of the large room. When I slid under its covers a smile came to my face. It was so soft and warm and comfy that I drifted off to sleep within minutes.

The next day I awoke with a yawn and sat up in the large bed. After stretching I glanced around the dimly lit room and was still puzzled by the fact that a freshman's dorm room could be so extravagant. I shook my head and tugged at the collar around my neck. There had to be a way to get it off, I figured, but after several minutes of trying I gave up. It was locked somehow. I could feel the keyhole in the back and obviously I didn't have the key.

I stood naked from the bed and decided to take a shower. First I went to my luggage and dug out my bathroom kit. I hadn't seen the bathroom the night before and was again shocked when I opened the door. The room was as large as my bedroom from back home. There was a tub the size of a spa as well as a shower-stall along with a granite counter with two sinks and a large mirror above it. I shook my head in wonder and began pulling out all my soaps and other hygienic supplies before realizing that the bathroom was fully stocked with all kinds of beauty products already.

After the shower I decided to make breakfast. Once I had eaten I would finally study that damned rulebook and get a better idea of what the fuck was going on here. Unfortunately the fridge was stocked with foodstuffs more appropriate for lunch or dinner. I went through the cabinets, hoping to find cereal at least, but found nothing. Annoyed, I pulled down one of the request cards and wrote a list that included a bunch of good breakfast foods: eggs, grapefruit, waffles, and various kinds of cereal. I noticed that the fridge did have a healthy amount of beer, however, and I decided, Why the fuck not? I cracked one open and felt sort of cool and adult, drinking a beer at 7am on a Sunday morning. In my own room.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.