Encounter With Destiny
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2012 by Slave Ruthie

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11 - In the world of powerful men, the Organization binds these men together. It gives them what they crave, complete power and obedience. It gives them the power of owning a slave. This tale documents the experience of one of these slaves as she is enslaved. Prequel to Second Chance.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture  

He looked so handsome, lying there like that with the duvet turned down to expose his muscular chest. Alexa stood in the bathroom doorway for several minutes and just watched him sleeping. That man is my master, she thought, and the thought brought a smile to her lips. It was early - not quite dawn but she couldn't go back to sleep again. Alexa's mind was still reeling with the previous day's events. She had never endured such dreadful pain as Marek had inflicted with all the electric shocks and that thin whip. He seemed to have a talent for hurting a girl in her most sensitive places - as though his skills were honed by hours of practice. She should hate and fear him - she certainly feared Marek but hate? No, she didn't hate him. It was odd but there was something likeable about her master's son, despite his sadism. She padded across the room to the curtains, carefully lifting the chain attached to her ankle to stop it tinkling on the polished floor. There was a faint glow in the sky but too much cloud to see the sunrise. The ornamental gardens looked very pretty, even though it was a cold, gray November morning (or was it already December - Alexa couldn't be sure).

Something streaked across the lawn into the bushes far below the apartment window. It looked like a longhaired creature - was it the fox she had seen before? And a large, black dog with a spiked collar was hotly pursuing it. Alexa gasped, fearing for the poor animal as the larger guard dog cornered it out of sight under a tall hedge. It was impossible to hear what was happening but the foliage gave a tremendous shake then went still. Ohh the poor fox, she thought with dismay ... then gasped when the smaller brown creature slowly emerged and trotted off at a leisurely pace, turning back to look at the hedge as if in disdain. As it resumed its casual walk, the animal paused to stare directly up at her window for a moment before sauntering away out of sight.

A shiver ran through Alexa's spine and an unbidden memory came into her mind. Old Mrs Khindria, the widowed lady from Bangladesh who had helped in Mr Warren's general store, had given her a tiny silver pendant to wear for 'protection against evil'. Alexa remembered her exact words - words that had puzzled her then and now. Mrs Khindria had whispered "guardian spirits are not always angels, my girl". Strangely, she HAD felt safer wearing the little amulet. It had been like the figure of a dancer but she had four arms instead of two.

Where had the locket gone? She hadn't been given any of her clothes or possessions back and had no idea whether she would ever see them again. It was as though her old life in London had been wiped out, erased, just ... gone. Again, the chill ran up her back and she felt terribly afraid and alone. The faint tinkle of chain on wood brought her back to the room and reminded her she was no longer on her own, adrift without purpose or a ... a home. Her master stirred, Alexa stifled a cry with her fist and crept closer until she was kneeling by the bed. Strong fingers twined in her hair - not tight enough to hurt but firmly enough to control. "You're an early bird, slave - I like that." He smiled but did not release his grip. "Best part of the day for all sort of reasons." He grinned and threw back the duvet with his free hand. "I'm a bit of an 'early riser' myself, my pretty little slave." He patted the mattress. "In you climb!" Then he pulled Alexa onto the bed and guided her until she was straddling him. She could feel him getting harder between her thighs. Her hand slid down to touch his stiff penis. "Good slave - let's see how your muscle control is coming along. I want you to milk me with your cunt." Alexa guided his erection with her fingers until the tip of his member was nudging her glistening labia apart. She gasped then bit her lower lip as she slowly lowered herself onto his thick shaft. Her master smiled and placed his strong hands on her trembling thighs. "Tighten on me and lift up until I'm just inside you then relax and settle right down as far as you can go ... that's it! Again, slower to start with. Ahhhh - good little slave ... slower - yes!"

Alexa was grateful that Marek had used a pressure-sensing dildo during her training. He'd locked her wrists at the ends of a metal pole that stuck out at either side of a heavy collar and forced her to stand upright by a winch chain at the back of her neck. Then her ankles were secured apart by another long pole. Marek had wheeled over a small device that was like a robot arm with a penis-shaped attachment on the end. He'd explained that it would measure how strongly she was able to squeeze against the dildo with her pelvic floor and vaginal muscles. If she didn't try hard enough, it would punish her with an electric shock. At first, Alexa hadn't understood what he was talking about and couldn't exert any pressure on the dildo. Shrieking in pain as successive shocks jolted inside her vagina, she had begged him to tell her what to do. "Try not to pee," he had shouted over her horrified cries. "Pretend you're trying to stop peeing, slave." Eventually, through tears and howls of agony, she had managed to exert enough pressure to stop the shocks. Her eyes wide at this revelation about her body, she looked up and saw him smiling at her for the first time. "So that's two things you've learned tonight, little slave - how to swim and how to use your cunt properly."

Alexa continued to apply the deep clenching of her inner muscles every time she lifted her body up before relaxing and sliding down to impale herself on her master's throbbing cock. He seemed to like it; in fact he liked it very much and eventually held her down as he shot his cum into the top of her vagina. "Yessssss ... you're a damn good fuck, little slave - well done." His praise was enough to send her over the edge into a mild, fluttery sort of orgasm - not like her usual hard, devastating climax but still very nice. He pulled her down to lie on his chest, still inside her and began to kiss her on the mouth. "Look at me, Alexa. Did you just cum?" He noted how red and pouting her lips had become and the glint in her eyes.

"I ... uhh, umm y-yes m-master. It ... I m-mean I ... s-sorry." Was she in trouble again?

"You climaxed at the sound of my voice? Is that what made you have an orgasm?" The girl nodded and peered anxiously at him. "That's ... very interesting." He had heard claims about this sort of thing from other masters but didn't believe it was anything more than typical male bravado and fantasies. Only now he knew different! "Tell me, my little slave," he tried not to smile too broadly - and failed. "Are all Brit girls as horny as you?"

Alexa laughed and felt a wave of joy rush through her body. "Ohh master - I, uhhh, I don't know!" He pulled her down, kissed her until she gasped for air then flipped her over.

"Then let's see if I can make you cum like that again."


Marek stared down at the red-gold thread on his palm and sighed. He needed to sleep so badly but had been working throughout the night to supervise the forensic examination of the dead general's suite. Going through the African's belongings had been a disgusting experience. And Marek had witnessed - and participated in - plenty of activities that would turn the average person's stomach. There was a home movie in the video player, obviously filmed while the general exacted his own brand of retribution on the deposed president of _______ and his family. He had started with the infants, progressing up through the older children until he had violated and cruelly killed every person before the president's forced-open eyes. Marek shuddered as he remembered how the general had slipped in the blood of his victims, laughing and dancing as he waved around the machete that he had just used to rape and disembowel the president's teenage daughter. If anyone deserved retribution, the general would certainly come high on the list ... and his own violent death was no loss to humanity. And to think he had even shaken the man's hand!

Marek leaned against the corridor wall to gather his thoughts. All of the slaves in the chateau had been accounted for and none had been summoned to the general's apartment except for quiet, shy Véronique - there was no way she could have murdered the man in such a bloody fashion without drenching herself in his blood. The idea that the lissome young slave could wield enough strength to dismember a powerfully built man with her bare hands was too preposterous - there HAD to be a sane explanation. He hadn't troubled his father with the gory details of what had occurred but knew is was only a matter of time before the incident became common knowledge. He would explain it later. For now, let his father take pleasure in the new slave...

... Ahh, Alexa - what a surprise she had been! Marek recalled how the girl's expression had changed from anguished despair to grim determination to succeed when he shouted at her to swim for her life. Her frantic thrashing about as she fought to keep her head above water had been replaced by a clumsy but effective paddle and her look of amazement as she reached the other side of the pool was delightful. What a little fighter - she had pushed herself beyond her limits in her efforts to survive and to please him. Pity about her looks - she was too plain and small for Marek's tastes but she would certainly make an excellent slave and his father seemed to be delighted with the girl!

Marek wondered when his father would finally tell him about the obvious problem with his health. He looked thinner and somehow sadder - until this business of the new slave from London. It was as though his father had found a new energy, a new purpose in owning a fresh (but highly unconventional) personal slave. But why the rush to train her - why the urgency? He was disturbed in his reverie by a piteous moan. The guards must have been preparing Véronique for questioning. Marek wandered into the punishment room and nodded at the guard who was applying a final electrode to the girl's bare sole. "When do you finish your shift, Pierre?"

The other man shrugged and concentrated on taping the metal strip firmly to the underside of the slave's trembling foot. "I was supposed to finish last night - we had tickets for the Ajax match but I don't suppose we'll make it now."

Marek tossed a bunch of keys to the man. "Take my Mercedes - if you leave in less than an hour you could do it. I'll take over here." As the guard stood to leave, Marek cautioned him. "Ohh and Pierre?"

"Oui?"

"100 euros says it's a draw, d'accord?" The man laughed and shook his head, leaving Marek alone with the writhing Véronique. She had been firmly strapped to the garroting chair. "So, pétite Véronique ... the slave who watches me when she thinks I do not see." The girl moaned and tried to ease the shocks tingling through her belly by straining against her leather bonds. He carefully assessed her before deciding how to proceed. Véronique was securely buckled into a large, high backed armchair made from heavy, dark wood. She couldn't touch the ground with her toes and her legs were forced apart. The center section of the chair seat had been removed so the long probes into her vagina and rectum could be easily adjusted. Marek knew from her agitated twisting and pulling against the many straps pinning her to the rigid frame that the electrodes had been set to low pulsing and with each flinch of pain her anxiety would be rising. "Your eye is bruised, not damaged - you will not lose your sight but the bandage must stay to help it recover. You WILL be beautiful again, pétite Véronique ... if you survive my questions, of course."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.