Encounter With Destiny
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2012 by Slave Ruthie

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9 - In the world of powerful men, the Organization binds these men together. It gives them what they crave, complete power and obedience. It gives them the power of owning a slave. This tale documents the experience of one of these slaves as she is enslaved. Prequel to Second Chance.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture  

"Good morning, my pretty little slave."

Although he was smiling as he looked down on her, she was aware of a slight warning in his voice. He had emphasized the word 'pretty' to remind her it was HIM who set her value, not her. "Umm, g-good morning, my uhh kind master!"

He frowned. "I am going to assume my kindness has nothing to do with describing my own property as 'pretty', slave, and that last night's lesson does not need repeating. Hmmm?" He waited until she lowered her eyes and shook her head. Satisfied by her contrite response, Stephen yanked the duvet right off the bed. "Time you were up - I had my shower and left you to sleep this morning but don't expect such indulgence all the time, my PRETTY slave." When Alexa rose and began to pad across towards the en suite bathroom, he called her back and freed her ankle from the cuff. "You may use the bathroom but no shower, mind - no point you getting spruced up until after your exercise regime." Alexa obediently relieved herself then splashed her face with cold water to wake herself up. There was something different about her reflection. Despite her tousled hair and still-sleepy eyes, she looked ... how to describe it? She GLOWED. Perhaps it was the after-effects of being woken earlier by her master's expert fingers stroking between her thighs before positioning her and penetrating her from behind - she hadn't climaxed but it had felt very soothing and simply plain nice. He had cupped her breasts and played with her ringed nipples as he gently thrust into her body. Then, having spent himself, the man who had transformed her life just held her close again until she drifted off into a deep sleep. She felt sticky between her legs where his semen and her juices had leaked from her privates. There was a bidet in the bathroom. She knew ABOUT them but not HOW to use one. Twisting the little lever, she managed to get a small fountain of warm water to appear. Alexa didn't know which way to sit and felt too embarrassed to ask her master. She straddled the bidet and used the spray and her hands to clean herself. It was oddly pleasant and she felt fresh and clean afterwards. Alexa dried her body then presented herself for inspection.

"Did you brush your teeth, slave?" She shook her head. "Back in there and brush them PROPERLY- and use the dental floss." He sighed. "I never understand you Brits - fussy about so many trivial, unimportant things then you don't bother to look after your teeth! Well, you need to learn about good oral hygiene, girl. I will arrange a dental appointment - the doctor thought you might need some orthodontic treatment and at least one molar repaired." Alexa did her best with the floss and listened to his words with a mixture of dread and awe. She was frightened of dentists but amazed that her master was taking her health so seriously. At first, she thought he would quickly lose interest and discard her like a broken toy but his remarks implied a much longer-term relationship! He examined her mouth carefully then patted her head and called someone on the phone. "There, that's fixed up - let's get you properly attired for your first day here."

Being 'properly attired' meant having a stiff, red leather posture collar locked around her throat with a padlock through the strong buckle. Thicker, red leather straps were secured around her wrists and ankles. Her master padlocked her wrist cuffs together then pulled her hands up her back before securing the cuffs to a short chain dangling from the rear of her collar. He fitted another short chain between her ankle cuffs and used another to lock the front of her collar to the center of the chain between her feet. This meant that even with her legs together, she couldn't stand up properly and would have to walk bent over because the chains were too small. The final restraint looked horrible. She moaned as the rubber probe pressed against her mouth but parted her lips and didn't resist her oral penetration. The gag was attached to a kind of red leather bridle that he tightened over her head, under her chin and at the rear of her neck. This made her chew on the probe and prevented any speech. Alexa peered up at her master and whimpered forlornly - what had she done wrong? Why was he treating her like this?

Stephen smiled and patted his slave's head. "As far as I'm concerned, you do not need to be restrained and displayed as an untrained slave, my little Alexa. However, my fellow masters would expect me to do things by the numbers and we do not want to encourage sloppy practices where slaves are concerned - do we?" She lowered her head so he wouldn't see her anxious expression but he seemed to know what she was thinking and reassuringly stroked her hair. "You are not in trouble, you know - yesterday's disciplining is over and forgotten as far as I am concerned, little slave."

But SHE couldn't forget it. Alexa kept thinking about what had happened after her whipping - the incredible release of climaxing after being severely whipped had frightened and amazed her. It still echoed in her heart and mind. He told her to kneel on the rug with her thighs apart and remain motionless while he sat at the large, wooden desk and read a file he took from the shelves. Alexa tried to keep as still as possible and listened to the turning of the pages. After what seemed like ages (but had probably only been less that a quarter of an hour) there was a knock on the door and a tall, strikingly handsome man entered at her master's invitation. "Ahh Marek, good morning - this is the girl. Her free name was Alexa and I have decided she will keep it." She turned her head sharply in her master's direction - she had never thought he might change her name. Perhaps she might have liked a different identity - she had grown up wishing for something prettier or more feminine. But HE had chosen for her to keep her name - did he like it? Did he really like her name?

The man was striding towards her. There was something familiar about his features - he could nearly have been a younger version of her master, except for his jet black hair and dark, piercing eyes that were almost hawkish in appearance. Those eyes burned into her like a raptor in flight scanning for prey. Despite his smile, Alexa felt very afraid of the man and couldn't help trembling when his long fingers cupped her chin. He turned her head to the left then to the right as though he was examining livestock or a pet at a show. "She is not what I expected - this one is most interesting, father." (FATHER? He is my master's SON?)

"Glad you approve - do you think between the two of us we can make something of little Alexa here?"

"It would be a challenge, I think. You say she is ready for training and we do not need to break her into slavery?"

She wondered about the oddly stilted, formal way they were speaking to each other, and the long pauses between replies. Her master came over and ruffled her hair. "Alexa was a natural slave before I found her but did not know what she felt or what it meant - she took to the collar as soon as it was fastened around her neck. I think we can accelerate her training - hard and fast, Marek. She already understands that she IS a slave. Now she needs to learn how to BE a slave."

The younger man scrutinized her. "Hard and fast? This you are sure of, father? I will spare her nothing, you understand."

Her master was looking down at her. "Anything you think she needs - short of permanent physical damage without my prior agreement, of course."

Alexa was becoming increasingly alarmed by the direction their conversation was following but didn't want to interrupt by begging for mercy - she had learned from a very tender age that pleading or crying never helped and actually made things worse. Her mother's vicious, unpredictable temper and the way she had pushed her daughter away with a look of revulsion whenever she sought comfort or affection had taught Alexa from early childhood to expect no love, protection or mercy. And yet, despite all the abuse and the cruel rejection, she was still her mummy and Alexa hoped she was happy, wherever she was now ... if she was still alive. The deep sadness that weighed down her heart had been lifted for a little while when her master had made her climax so fiercely. But now he was handing her to his son to be hurt, punished, and harshly trained! Why was she so unlovable? Why did she deserve such a cruel life, cheated of kindness and understanding? Why - it was as though she was cursed but what had she ever done so wrong that she had to suffer this much? She kept her head down and tried to squeeze her eyelids tightly shut to reduce the flow of tears down her face...

... And then her master's fingers were wiping away the moisture on her cheeks. "My little one," he murmured. "If you do everything Marek demands, you will become such a magnificent slave. It will not be easy. There will be pain and hardship to endure but do not despair - you are MY slave now and all I require is your best effort. You have already earned your place at my feet, girl - do you understand?" His calm, steady voice was so reassuring she sighed and pressed her head against his hand. ''Good girl - that's better.'' Marek excused himself and left them, explaining that he needed to fetch some equipment from Stores.

Several minutes later, he returned and threw a collection of items down on the rug next to her. Alexa's master peered down at the assortment of leather and metal items and pointed at two long objects covered with stiff bristles that looked to Alexa like cylindrical brushes. ''Those seem a little excessive Marek, surely?''

"Hard and fast, father - it is what we agreed." Marek set about removing her wrist cuffs but her arms weren't free for long. "Place your hands behind you with palms together and fingers straight." It was a kind of leather single glove or tapered sleeve. She felt the zip being tugged up, forcing her elbows closer. He was looping leather straps over her shoulders, diagonally between her breasts and fastening the ends together to form a tight harness around her chest. Alexa winced with each buckle that Marek tugged shut from her wrists to above her elbows. By the time he had finished, there was no way she could move her arms - not even an inch! He made her stand but the chain from her collar to her ankle chain forced her to bend further forward. Alexa looked imploringly at her master but he merely glanced in her direction then returned to his papers.

"Legs apart slave - get that ankle chain stretched tight NOW!" She jumped at the sound of Marek's voice and obeyed but it meant she was bending even further and could only look at the floor. A thick, red leather strap went around her waist. She grunted in pain as it was tightened so much her belly was being squeezed into a tiny circle. He was attaching something at the front of the belt. She felt his hand reaching from behind, pulling something up between her thighs. She squealed in shock at the hard, prickly sensation as something pushed her pussy lips apart. It was really sore! As the strap was pulled higher, the object drove deeper into her cunt - it felt rough and sharply pointed all over and she realized with dread that it was one of the strange brushes.

Then came a sensation she knew and intensely disliked - something pressing against her anus. Alexa whimpered uselessly as the second prickly object easily overcame her sphincter muscles and worked its way up her ass. Marek did something that joined the tip of the stiff glove around her fingers to the cruel strap beneath her body. Alexa shook as her master's son attached a long pole to the back of her collar then locked her wrists to the shaft half way along its length.

"Father, can you open the door please?" Marek began to pull the end of the pole upwards. "On your toes, slave!" Alexa cried in distress - the movement of the pole was pulling her arms up, which in turn meant the strap between her thighs was being tugged higher - and that was making the rough objects inside her aching pussy and backside dig in even deeper! She struggled up on tiptoes to gain any relief and yelped as she was propelled forwards by the pole.

"Please try to bring her back in one piece - at least on her first day's training!" Her master sounded amused by her plight and gave her a painful swat on her backside as she was forced out into the corridor.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.