Encounter With Destiny - Cover

Encounter With Destiny

Copyright© 2012 by Slave Ruthie

Chapter 7

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - In the world of powerful men, the Organization binds these men together. It gives them what they crave, complete power and obedience. It gives them the power of owning a slave. This tale documents the experience of one of these slaves as she is enslaved. Prequel to Second Chance.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture  

" ... Didn't tell me you were a fainter, slave - that means a further ring is required to prevent you from choking. Put out your tongue, Alexa."

Had she just heard him correctly? Still dazed by her violent orgasm, Alexa slowly realized the ball gag was gone and she could move her head just a little before the slackened collar chain went taut again. "Uhh, m-my t-tongue?

Master, please n-n..." The expression on his face clearly meant he would permit no argument. Alexa tentatively parted her lips and stuck the tip out. He was ready with the forceps and surprised her by firmly gripping and pulling her tongue forward before she could protest. "Uhhhhnnnn!" His other hand was holding the pincers and moved across her vision to disappear below her nose.

"UUUUURRRRRRNNNNNNNGGHHHH!!!" Then it was all over. Alexa tasted blood and felt the alien object rubbing against the inside of her gums. She hadn't fully taken in what had just happened but the new sensations inside her mouth forced her to accept the stark reality - he had just pierced her tongue right through with another gold ring and it HURT!

He soothed her deeply shocked expression by gently stroking her cheek. "There is only a minimal risk of infection from the piercings, Alexa - the rings are pure gold on a tungsten steel alloy." Returning to the holdall, he came back holding up a new gag on a wide leather strap but this one was shaped like the end of a man's erect penis and had a tiny clip halfway along the mercifully short but alarmingly thick, black rubber shaft. "Now we won't have to worry about you choking, slave. Open your mouth as wide as you can and put out the tip of your tongue as far as possible, Alexa." She wasn't happy about obeying and nearly refused but she already knew there would be no denying her master's wishes - not just about the gag but about ANYTHING he desired. The black rubber end tasted bitter and squeaked as it rubbed against the edges of her teeth before pressing uncomfortably against the roof of her mouth and her freshly pierced tongue. She didn't feel him clip the ring to the shaft but as he began to push the gag deeper into her mouth, her tongue was firmly captured just behind her jaw. Alexa moaned uncertainly as he pulled her head forward by her hair then tightened the ends of the straps together behind her neck. With the collar chain stretched tightly above her head once more, Alexa was utterly helpless again - so why was he using even MORE tight chains to secure her waist, chest and hips to the high bed frame? WHAT WAS HE GOING TO DO?

What her master did was to gently attach a slim chain between her nipple rings before fitting a longer connecting chain to her clitoris ring - she couldn't see any of this as he stood between her shaking thighs but when he began to lift the chain up away from her body, her eyes grew huge with alarm. "Don't fight the pain, Alexa - accept it and turn it ... into pleasure." Then he entered her in a single, deep thrust. She gasped and clenched her cuffed fists under her buttocks as he slowly withdrew then rammed the length of his cock home while pulling the interlinked chain upwards. Her mind reeled under the sheer enormity of the sensations now assaulting her body. Again, the slow, near withdrawal was followed by another cervix-jarring thrust. And at each successive rapid penetration, the rings through her three sensitive points were tugged upwards to amplify the incredible feelings in her body. Alexa shrieked and bore down on his stiff penis as he maintained the cruel rhythm. It HURT dreadfully but it was also NICE ... and that thought shocked her to her core. The fetters, her helplessness to do anything but submit to what was happening, the way he had complete control over her - all seemed to destroy her mental barriers one by one and allowed raw, savage pleasure to dominate her mind. Her master seemed to read her like an open book, maintaining the pattern of rapid penetration and harsh tension on her three pierced buds, sensing the tension mounting as she ... as she ... UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

He sighed with pleasure while he emptied himself in the girl's writhing and straining body. It had been too long - the satisfaction of possessing your OWN slave far surpassed simply using one of the available house slaves. Little Alexa had tightened on him as he came and had responded magnificently - she would be a delight to train. "You sing very sweetly, little bird. Hmm, I am beginning to understand why your initial Slave Index rating was set so high by the good doctor. I can hardly wait to teach you how to achieve a proper orgasm, Alexa."

'Proper orgasm'? She felt so drained and weak that the idea of climaxing more intensely terrified her. Alexa was tired to the point where her arms and legs were limp with exhaustion. She felt hot and sticky inside the shiny catsuit after her sexual ordeal and she barely registered the chains and fetters being unlocked. He had to prop her up while the gag was freed from her mouth. "Well, we can't travel like this, little slave - let's get cleaned up. Can you walk?"

"I-I think so. Ohhh! I m-mean yes master, I think so." He steadied her as she peeled off the catsuit then, gripping her firmly around her right wrist, led her towards the door. Her quivering legs gave way after two steps. Alexa tried to crawl but she found herself being lifted into his arms and carried by the man who had found her, claimed her as his property and taken her to sexual heights that she didn't know were possible. And he had hinted at even greater sensual experiences to come!

She wasn't prepared for what followed and felt terribly self-conscious and a little shy as she was gently washed by her master who stood naked beside her in the shower. He was so tall when they were close up that her eyes were barely level with the nipples on his powerful chest. It was the first time in her life that she had experienced tender intimacy like this from a man and it was very unsettling - men had used her, men had hurt her, men had threatened and bullied her ... but this man was different. Her confused, silent tears were mercifully hidden by the spray and steam but the sob when he began to wash her hair was immediately noted. Her chin was being raised by a finger, forcing her to look into his smiling eyes. "Little one," he murmured, "my slave, my Alexa - I..."

But whatever he intended to say was forgotten in the moment. He lifted the girl, light as a feather, pinning her against the tiled wall as he fiercely kissed her waiting mouth. Alexa moaned and responded by wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. Her newly pierced and ringed breasts rubbed against his body as she slithered down the wet wall to be impaled on his erection. Her gasp allowed him to slide his tongue between her teeth.

Her own flickering tongue touched him, the ring serving as a sweet reminder that she was his possession now. She felt his hands gripping her buttocks and pulling them open, his strong fingers reaching inside her cleft, one finger pressing firmly against ... OHHHHHH!

"No, don't tighten yet. Relax yourself my little slave - accept me inside you.

You'll discover it is worth it." So she submitted to the triple penetration of her mouth, pussy and backside ... and found out ... of course ... that he ... was ... right.


It was actually possible to move quite fast despite the heavy ankle cuffs and the short hobble chain. The trick, Alexa had realized was to lift her feet higher than normal with each step while keeping the chain taut between strides.

It was a funny way to walk - almost like dancing or trotting like a little pony.

But at least she had stopped tripping herself or stumbling against the guard who was tugging her along by her leash chain. Dressed in a clean, shiny red catsuit but whose arms and sleeves were even longer than the first one she had worn, Alexa had been placed in wrist and ankle cuffs then collared and gagged as usual. But the guards who had collected her from the infirmary had used heavier fetters to restrain her. And they had been very rough when her hands were locked behind and up her back. Where was her master? He had left her to recover from their intense lovemaking and hadn't returned. There was something else different about the way the guards had restrained her. They had locked a tight steel band around her waist then fitted another curved band up between her legs. Secured to the front and rear of the waistband, it rode snugly between her buttocks and pressed against her private parts. It rubbed and tugged at each step, driving her nearly mad with the erotic tingling it was setting off in her pussy. She felt damp between her legs - damp and hot. It was nice and it wasn't nice at the same time. It was very distracting and very frustrating too.

"C'mon, you ugly dwarf-bitch - the doctor wants to see you before we get your sorry excuse of a cunt exported. We'll have to fumigate the infirmary cell to get rid of your stink, filthy little guard-killer." Why were they being so horrible and cruel? Alexa could hardly wait to get away from this awful place - surely the Belgian chateau HAD to be better than here. The dark-featured guard yanked on the leash, as though he actually wanted her to fall and hurt herself.

She could barely keep pace with his fast strides. When they reached the surgery door, he grasped a handful of her hair and forced her to kneel. "Not a fuckin' word of complaint, mind - unless you want us guards to give you a special send-off." His snarling face was inches from her own. What could she do but nod in fear and submission? He seemed satisfied and knocked on the door.

The doctor took one look at her then his face darkened in rage. "Idiots! Do you WANT to offend her master? Get that belt off her immediately and remove those cuffs while you are at it." He stormed over to his desk and picked up the phone. "I want to see the watch supervisor in my surgery. I DON'T CARE WHAT HE'S DOING." Alexa shook at the fury in his voice. "Yes - in the surgery NOW!"

He slammed down the receiver and thrust out his palm at the stunned guard. "Oh for goodness sake! Just give me the keys and get out of my sight before I have your contract terminated." The guard blanched, thrust the keys into the doctor's hand and withdrew from the room. But the look of pure hatred he gave Alexa as he brushed past made her cringe in fright. But the blessed relief as the belt's front and rear locks were released was so wonderful she quickly forgot the ominous scowl on the guard's face. "These cuffs are far too heavy and tight - can you move your fingers, Alexa?"

She nodded and mumbled past the gag but winced and tried to rub away the pins and needles in her aching wrists as sensation returned to her numb hands.

"Here, let me see your fingernails. Hmm ... at least the sleeves on your suit are long enough to go under the metal." He gently flexed her hands, concentrating on the right one. "Good - the dislocation has caused no lasting damage?" She shook her head. A soft knock on the door signaled the arrival of the supervisor. "Come in." The doctor gently but firmly pressed down on Alexa's shoulders, making her kneel. He rounded on the supervisor before the man could say a word. "Have your men ANY idea who this girl will belong to? Look at these cuffs - far too heavy and adjusted far too tight. If she had been shipped like that, she would have probably lost some of her fingers to gangrene!

Doesn't your staff realize they have insulted a visiting master by their stupidity? And not just ANY master, oh no - your men have been abusing the future property of a senior member of the Council! It is just as well the Head of Security isn't here to deal with you."

The other man coughed and looked decidedly unhappy with being dressed down in front of Alexa, and kept looking in her direction with a mixture of loathing and anger. "With all due respect doctor, she hasn't been formally collared and wears no master's mark. My staff were only having a little fun with the bi ... with the girl before she gets shipped."

"A LITTLE FUN?" At first, Alexa listened to their argument with a feeling of gratitude towards the doctor for caring about her welfare but her heart slowly sank as he repeatedly described her as nothing more than an item of valuable property - he wasn't interested in her feelings at all but only in maintaining the condition of her body for somebody else's benefit. I will not cry, I w-won't, I-I w-w-w ... at least she'd learned the trick of making no noise as she wept - a bitter lesson from her travesty of a childhood. With her head down and shoulders hunched, she tried to become invisible as their raised voices echoed around the room. Ohh master, please come get me - I can't bear it! The argument ended as abruptly as it had begun and the supervisor stormed past, managing to knock her off balance as he brushed against her side. Alexa curled into a tight ball and covered her face with her hands. It was too much - her initially silent weeping became loud gulping sobs of utter despair. She felt so wretched and alone.

The hand stroking her head moved to free the buckle of her gag strap. She squealed in pain as the ball was pulled out of her mouth, dragging her attached tongue with it. Thankfully, he paused to free the ring from the underside of the ball. Still crying, Alexa obediently shuffled behind the doctor who held her right arm by the wrist. He guided her to sit up on the edge of the examination couch and fetched a glass of water. "Don't take it to heart, little Alexa - I only spoke in that way for his benefit." He sighed, used a tissue to wipe away her tears and took her head in his hands. "I think you need to hear some answers, don't you? Well, young slave, ask away but I can't promise to tell you everything you ask - and you may not like what I say." He waited as she sipped from the glass. The girl looked so small and pathetic in a suit that was meant for a much taller slave - obviously the stores had nothing available in Alexa's size. He crouched down and removed the heavy steel cuffs from her ankles. For all her tears and distress, there was something remarkable about her - she was obviously highly resilient since many new slaves would already have gone into shock or depression if they had experienced even half of what Stephen's new slave had suffered. She was also much more intelligent than her background reports initially suggested. In and out of care, an abysmal failure even in special education, no stable family life and no prospects - she would have been destined to a miserable life of drudgery if Stephen hadn't found her.

But was she intelligent enough to understand her new situation? He waited for her first question.

"Uhhh, th-this ... so big, s-so c-cruel ... w-why?" Her voice was tiny, like a barely audible whimper and she spoke with a faint lisp, caused by the ring through the tip of her tongue.

"We tame demons, you know. The Organization turns predators into farmers."

She looked startled then curious. "Organization ... this umm club, th-the chateau - there's m-more? Why do you do this?" In the silence, she blinked rapidly and straightened her back as her mind began to grasp what the doctor implied. "Its not just for sex, n-not just to c-capture and to uhh to rape..." She suddenly looked directly into the doctor's eyes. "What ... what ARE you - this 'Organization' you mentioned..."

Oh, she was SUCH a find - such an unprepossessing slip of a girl who was part of the Organization's dark past without even knowing about it. He smiled at the incredible coincidence that Stephen could have come across the sole unknown survivor of the submissive breeding program - the odds against it must have been astronomical! For a fleeting moment, the doctor considered an even more far-fetched alternative, that her capture had been orchestrated. No, that is too ridiculous - besides, who on earth ... no, impossible! "I think you are really a very clever and perceptive girl despite your reports, Alexa. And yes, while we are in the business of taking girls for our pleasure and sport it is not without another deeper purpose." Her eyes were fixed on his face, all her tears forgotten. "How many trade disputes, conflicts and wars do you think have been averted in the past five decades? The peace after 1945 in Europe was so fragile, so easily damaged. We had to engineer the Cold War just to make sure the whole damned business didn't start up again. And the Soviets nearly let us down when Khrushchev proposed the USSR should unilaterally disarm and leave the West looking like a threat to world peace - it took a lot of bribes and inducements to ensure the Communists honored their side of the bargain and kept to the Cuban missile crisis plan."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.