Encounter With Destiny - Cover

Encounter With Destiny

Copyright© 2012 by Slave Ruthie

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - In the world of powerful men, the Organization binds these men together. It gives them what they crave, complete power and obedience. It gives them the power of owning a slave. This tale documents the experience of one of these slaves as she is enslaved. Prequel to Second Chance.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture  

As the startled guard spun around, he nearly dropped the glowing poker at the sight of the livid fury in the American's face. "Uhh, Master Stephen! We never thought you were serious about coming back for this useless fuck-slut. Look, there's some very good bitches due in this afternoon who are much prettier than..."

"PUT THAT POKER DOWN AND RELEASE MY SLAVE IMMEDIATELY!" Stephen advanced towards Alexa's torturer and felt in his jacket pocket for the small knife he always carried. This guard had been too insolent in the past and now he had been caught red-handed abusing a master's personal slave without authorization - HIS personal slave, he thought with rising anger as he narrowed the gap between them. The Albanian brothers were watching the scene with mild amusement as the panicking guard suddenly reached for the trapdoor's lever.

"No reason to get excited, sir - look, the fuck-filth's ready for the drop now and we don't want to disappoint the new members here, do we?" Just as Stephen lunged forward in fury, the desperate guard parried the knife with the glowing poker and knocked the lever down. Alexa, who had watched with relief as her American confronted the guard, suddenly felt the trapdoor under her feet give way. Her wail was choked into a long gurgle of panic as the first click of the ratchet above her head signaled that her slow impalement on the electrified spike had begun! The pressure on her throat was awful but not enough to crush her windpipe or make her black out. Another harsh click sounded as her writhing body slid further onto the brutal skewer. She rolled her eyes in agony and bit down on the ball in her mouth in response to the excruciating pain that was assaulting her senses. The angry shouting rang in her ears but she knew it was too late - her American master had returned only to helplessly witness her torture and execution.

Stephen yelled in pain and anger as the tip of the poker burned through his jacket to sear his arm. This guard was behaving like a madman - perhaps he knew there was no way back from what he had done and felt he had nothing to lose. He was advancing with the smoldering poker and there was no way Stephen could reach his Alexa before the spike ruptured her insides - the serrated tip would soon tear past her cervix, causing irreparable damage. The ratchet clicked again.

His slave was thrashing and gurgling with wild, terrified eyes that were beginning to roll upwards as her life was slowly choked away. She suddenly lost control of her bladder, spraying a jet of hot urine over her trembling legs. If she wasn't saved NOW, it would be too late - a tiny rivulet of bright red blood was already beginning to trickle down the inside of her thigh.

The sneering guard thrust forward with the poker. "Why did you have to spoil things by coming back for the ugly little bitch? You Yanks are all the damn same - think you own the fucking WORLD!"

"Oh Giorgiou, would you..." But the taller Albanian had read his brother's mind and swiftly rammed a stiletto knife up to its hilt in the side of the guard's neck just below his ear. The effect was immediate as the man's body collapsed forward on the sizzling poker without even gasping in shock.

"UUUURKKKKKKKKKK ... KKKK ... KKK ... KK ... K..."

Stephen leapt over the dead guard's body towards Alexa only to discover the smaller Albanian crime lord had already seized hold of the chain between the girl's ankles, preventing her from slipping further down the spike. "A big mistake, Stephanos - insulting our new country. Anyway, we Americans DO rule the world, don't we?" He looked up with complete indifference at the gasping face of the slave whose life now depended upon him maintaining his grip on her ankle fetters, seemingly oblivious to the electric shocks that must have been hurting his own hand. "This plain girl is truly your property? You have strange tastes in female attractiveness, my friend. The least of our imports is like a star compared to this ... creature. Still, if my brother and I had known the girl belongs to you we would not have touched her - please forgive our ignorance. Now ... will you ... turn off ... the shocks ... before I lose ... the feeling in ... my ... fingers?"

"Yes, yes - but for mercy's sake KEEP HER LIKE THAT WHILE I GET SOME HELP!"

Stephen didn't care about the brothers' disdain for his slave's looks. He yanked the electric cables from the wall then snatched up a phone and demanded immediate medical aid. Returning to his slave, he carefully freed the base of the spike from its floor clamp. Alexa could now be lowered without further internal damage. When Stephen reached up to release her collar from the winch chain, he was surprised by her fettered hands clutching the front of his ruined jacket in relief. How on earth had she managed to release her own cuffs from the steel ring at the back of her collar? He felt the ring with his fingers - it seemed to have been stretched and wrenched apart by brute force! But this feeble little slave could never have summoned enough strength to do that, could she? Now was not the time to question Alexa. He quietly pocketed the snapped ring and concentrated on saving her from more injury. Very carefully, avoiding the cruel shaft that was partially embedded in her cunt, he laid Alexa on the floor and gently removed her ball gag. "I thought I had lost you forever, my little slave." But she had mercifully fainted and made no reply.


"You are keeping something from me, Duncan." Alexa's master stared through the Infirmary's observation window at the tiny, curled form of his slave on the bare bed. He had been joined by his good friend, the Club's medical director. "Its something about Alexa, isn't it?" He took the broken ring out of his pocket and handed it to the doctor. "Not metal fatigue, not a faulty weld - it was sheared by force even though her wrists were pinned high up behind her back." The doctor stared through the glass at his patient, unable to look him in the eyes.

"Damn it, Duncan - just TELL me, for God's sake!"

"Ahh, she ... isn't normal, Stephen. She has certain ahh ... genetic variations in her DNA." This was too bloody difficult - how could he gently let down a dying man by saying his slave should be put to sleep?

"Surely you don't think..." No, it was impossible! " ... she is one of the Roslyn girls? But they were ALL accounted for, weren't they. How the hell CAN she be an engineered female? There were only nineteen born alive, half of those died in infancy from their defects, and the others were too mentally backward or aggressive to train." He didn't need to remind the doctor about the failed experiment to breed enhanced submissive girls. The only one who had been of any use had reached puberty at the hugely accelerated rate which killed so many of her 'sisters' in infancy but she had suddenly turned on her trainer without warning to scratch out his eyes with her bare hands before attacking and disfiguring her own body. The Organization had decided to abandon its research and stick to harvesting so-called 'free-range' girls who were in globally abundant supply...

"Stephen, I think Alexa is perhaps the other half of unknown mono-zygotic twins.

According to the records, the female host gave birth prematurely at her mother's home instead of at the Edinburgh clinic and she apparently never told us there were TWO baby girls - she only reported ONE stillborn child, collected the arranged surrogacy fee then we lost contact with her. Alexa seems to have spent her first three years living with her grandmother before moving to London - she was registered as an illegitimate child so we didn't even know she existed. You do realize what this means, don't you Stephen? Alexa is the only surviving Roslyn fetus - which makes her potentially dangerous to the Organization. I'm very sorry about this but she should be destroyed." His voice had dropped to a whisper.

She looked so innocent and vulnerable, lying on the PVC mattress with her collar secured by a chain to one of the rings on the bench. Alexa turned onto her back, exposing the two sutured incisions on either side of her abdomen where her ovaries had been removed. Her submissive nature was obvious even in sleep - she was clutching her collar chain with both hands for comfort. "You thought of letting her die in theater, didn't you Duncan - it would have been so easy ... just slice through an artery, puncture her intestine or simply increase the anesthetic ... but you didn't kill her. Why not?"

"Stephen, I..." The words weren't adequate. " ... I was very tempted but I know how much this wee girl means to you. I'm leaving the decision in your hands.

If you wish, we can end this right now." He held up a syringe filled with a clear, yellow liquid. "It will happen so fast she won't feel a thing after the needle enters her vein. But if you choose to keep her, don't tell ANYONE about her origins as she will have to be immediately culled."

Both men watched Alexa turn again but now in fitful sleep, as though she sensed danger even when dreaming - and what was she dreaming about, Stephen pondered.

"Put the syringe away, Duncan. I intend to have this girl as my personal slave.

Damned if I know why but I feel she MUST kneel at my feet. Perhaps this goddam cancer is affecting my mind - when I told Yasov I was resigning from NATO to train a slave he didn't laugh. Duncan, know what Yasov said? 'Follow your heart and instincts'. But my instincts go against every logical argument.

She's not terribly pretty, I haven't long to live, and now she turns out to be potentially defective. And yet ... and yet it FEELS right to take little Alexa as my personal slave - is this the madness of desire or the foolishness of a dying man?"

The doctor chose not to comment. He knew when to listen and when not to respond. "I took the liberty of sterilizing her now rather than later, Stephen.

All the records that might give away her true genetic origins have been destroyed." He looked his old friend in the eyes. "Please be very careful - you have one year of relative health before ... well, you know. You can't leave her behind - make arrangements in case you aren't around to deal with Alexa.

And be very, very careful to keep her heavily restrained during any excessive trauma - at least initially during her training until you know her limits.

There is a high risk that your slave may potentially react with unpredictable violence to extreme over-stimulation."

"I'm going to ask Charles to take care of Alexa if ... if I'm not around - he doesn't have to know why but I know he'll do what is necessary should the need arise." The doctor nodded and smiled to show he could not have chosen a better person to deal with his slave when the time came. " Duncan," Stephen offered his hand. "Thank you for this chance - I'm damned if I know why I'm doing this but I promise you I'm going to make Alexa the most outstanding slave the Organization has ever seen!"


Time ... time to wake. Ohh no, I've overslept! Must get up, must go to work, be late for the cafe ... he'll cut my wages ... he'll hit me ... WHERE AM I? Instead of the blurred half-dream of strange voices, smells and white she had experienced for what seemed like ages, she was suddenly alert and clear-headed and ... Alarmed!

Alexa sat bolt upright in the bare, white cell and winced at the sharp discomfort in her belly. Her hand moved down and gingerly explored the bright yellow dyed skin with two rows of tiny, black stitches on either side of her abdomen. Why had they operated down there? She knew she had been hurt inside her privates but the guard hadn't done anything to her belly except punch her so hard she could barely breathe. She explored the fading bruises on her ribs.

How long ago had she been assaulted - days or weeks? Her pussy and backside were a little sore but there was something else - the front of her privates felt somehow ... different. There was a full-length mirror on the wall. Alexa swung her legs down off the plastic mattress and nearly fell - she had misjudged the height of her metal bed that was nearly at her waist when she stood up. She padded unsteadily across the tiled floor to look at herself. There was just enough slack on the collar chain to stand before the glass - not a very pretty sight. She gently peeled her pussy lips apart and stared at her reflection in amazement - the skin covering the top between her labia had been removed, exposing the length of her clit! It seemed much bigger without the hood and when she touched it with her finger, she gasped in surprise and jumped at the painful yet erotic sensation. She was so absorbed by the mutilation of her vulva that she nearly didn't hear the door being unlocked. In a panic, she clambered back up on the high bed and hunched herself up. The American had arrived! He placed a black leather holdall on the floor then just stood there, examining her appraisingly.

"Well, do you like the alteration Alexa? Your capacity for sexual pleasure will be far greater than anything you have previously experienced - trust me on that, my little English slave." He was grinning at her. Alexa felt tears of relief and joy brimming over her eyelids. When he patted his thigh, she thoughtlessly leapt from the bed and nearly stumbled in pain from her tender insides. But he was HERE and she didn't care about the discomfort any more. She was soon kneeling and clasping his legs so tightly he nearly overbalanced. "Hey, whoa slave!" Suddenly abashed, Alexa pulled back for fear of offending him. A finger gently lifted her chin. "You're some kid, you know. Are you recovered from your ordeal?"

"Ohh m-master, ohhh..." Alexa wiped her eyes and looked up at her wonderful American who had come back for her. "I uhh I feel ummm sore down below - m-my tummy is a bit s-sore but it doesn't matter now you're here." Her voice had trailed into an uncertain whisper - what if she offended this man by her familiarity. But his hand moved to ruffle her hair then slid down the back of her head to firmly grasp her collar. The feelings of protection and being safely controlled were so intense it made her shiver with newfound delight.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.