Encounter With Destiny - Cover

Encounter With Destiny

Copyright© 2012 by Slave Ruthie

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - In the world of powerful men, the Organization binds these men together. It gives them what they crave, complete power and obedience. It gives them the power of owning a slave. This tale documents the experience of one of these slaves as she is enslaved. Prequel to Second Chance.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture  

"Don't tell me you actually ENJOYED eating that stuff, slave!" Alexa looked up, startled by the doctor's smiling face peering over the end of his desk. She stared down again at the empty feeding bowl that she had carefully licked clean; examining the gleaming stainless steel for any remaining trace of food but it was all gone.

"Umm, it wasn't very uhh nice, d-doctor sir but uhh I WAS very hungry." Alexa immediately regretted the words as soon as they came from her mouth. How would he take her response - had she been insolent and ungrateful? Would she be severely punished for her cheek? Would he tell the American ... but the man's face creased with humor as he began to laugh. His mirth was infectious and Alexa couldn't help giggling until her chest hurt and her eyes were wet. It seemed so strange to be laughing in this place of cruel oppression and strict control, sitting naked and vulnerable on the surgery floor ... and yet it didn't somehow seem so terribly wrong either.

The doctor reached down to ruffle her hair. He paused, moved a stray lock behind her ear then gently stroked her cheek with one finger. "That's better - slavery is not always a cause for despair as you have obviously just discovered. You know, I think you will do very well indeed, young Alexa. In fact, if you weren't already waiting for your new master I would be sorely tempted to put in a bid for you myself." His words jolted through her heart and she covered her mouth with one hand then looked away, blinking rapidly. "Don't be afraid, slave - you will be at your master's feet very soon." The young girl suddenly looked up with her piercing gray-blue eyes and smiled trustingly. "I find you very intriguing, Alexa - interesting name ... do you know why they called you that?"

"Ohh! It's because I was, ummm supposed to b-be a boy ... named after my father, doctor sir." Her expression had changed, revealing the long-endured sadness at knowing that she had been a source of disappointment from the moment of her birth. A finger lifting up her chin interrupted her unhappy thoughts.

"Just as well for us that you ARE a girl, slave - and a fine young creature at that! So put the foolish idea that your gender was a mistake out of your pretty head and accept who you are with pride, little slave Alexa. Hmmm ... your birth certificate states that your father was called 'Alexander'. According to the Fostering report in your Social Services file, he was born in the North of England and served in the Royal Marines at the time of his death, just before you were born, yes?" She nodded. "And it says here your mother's maiden name wasn't Baldwin but was actually ... ahhh, hmm ... yes, of course..." He hid the shocking realization well, turning as casually as possible back to the desk while refusing to meet her curious stare. "No matter - your old life is finished ... just a little longer to wait until your new master sends for you, hmm?"

"Ohh, I don't mind waiting, doctor sir - I think perhaps I've been waiting for a master for a very long time a-and I just didn't realize it so a bit longer won't ... umm..." Alexa's voice trailed away - he was watching her so intently that she felt she should be quiet. Had she gone too far? The vivid dreams that had haunted her sleep since puberty came flooding back into her mind. But if she told them about yearning for a collar they would think her crazy ... and maybe she WAS going mad ... better not say anymore...

"Hmm ... well, time for you to run along now - remember to be a good slave for your new master, little Alexa." He pressed a button and the surgery door opened. The beautiful dark girl who had suggestively brushed against her earlier entered and curtseyed respectfully to the doctor who paid her no attention. Alexa clambered up and automatically turned around with her wrists behind her back, expecting to be cuffed, fettered and gagged as before. "Hmm ... no need for restraints, I think - just a training collar will do." He buckled a stiff, leather collar around Alexa's throat then secured the hasp with a tiny padlock. "Pay attention, house-slave," The exotic beauty immediately looked up and listened intently to the doctor who was busying himself with Alexa's medical file, indifferent to her rapt concentration. "Look after little Alexa here until she is required for Identification Profiling - you may take her to one of the Guest Suites out of the way but make sure she is presentable before reporting to the Control Station at 1400 hours ... I assume you two can find some way to amuse yourselves together until then." He was rewarded by a broad grin and an eager nod as she held out her hand towards the new slave. Alexa hesitated, suddenly uncertain about what was expected of her. The stunningly attractive slave just winked and wiggled her fingers. Alexa summoned her courage and reached out her own hand to the beautiful, dark-skinned girl.

The doctor waited until he was sure the slaves had gone then began to carefully destroy several documents from Alexa's files. He pitied the poor creature and pitied her future master - his good friend Stephen - even more. But it would be better for everyone concerned if the bitter truth of Alexa's true origins never came out. He placed another page in the shredder and shook his head, burdened by the knowledge that had to kept secret at all cost...

She couldn't help sneaking a sideways glance at the incredibly pretty dusky-skinned girl who lightly clasped her hand as they trotted along the wide corridor. She had perfect features, a flawlessly dark-golden complexion and her long, jet hair was drawn into a single waist-length plait entwined with red and copper threads. The house-slave moved in a powerful yet relaxed cat-like way that emphasized the rise and fall of perfect breasts and the gyrating of her hips. Alexa felt so clumsy and plain, like a gawky schoolgirl who had no idea how to be seductive. "In here - I know a short cut to the Guest Suites." But as she was pulled past a side door at the base of a small staircase, Alex found herself being promptly and firmly kissed full on the mouth. "Mmmm, that is for my new sister, Alexa - I like that name. It is pretty, just like you are pretty, my sister." The kiss was repeated, longer and more sensual. Alexa overcame her surprise and enthusiastically kissed her back, parting her lips to allow the house-slave's questing tongue to dart between her teeth. She could hardly believe what was happening - her hidden dreams of kissing another girl had finally come true!

And she had called her name 'pretty', even though it was originally intended for a boy-child and had cursed her life to always remind her that she should have been a son, not a daughter ... and she had called HER 'pretty' as well! "I uhhh, I always wanted ... mmmmm ... a sister b-but ... mmmmmm ... I don't even uhhhh, know your name." The dusky girl's silver-ringed nipples were rubbing against her own, making her feel so excited.

The girl's hand slid between Alexa's thighs to tenderly stroke her hot sex then her dark, almond-shaped eyes widened with delighted mirth. "You are very moist, my sister Alexa! And as a slave, you have many sister-slaves all around the world. And as for me ... I have many names, none of them my own but you may call me 'Cally' if you wish..." The girl had a soft, exotic accent and had pronounced 'Cally' as 'Kha-lee' - it seemed strangely familiar but the dusky beauty quickly smothered Alexa's puzzled response with another deep, lingering kiss before tugging her up the stairs. Alexa was soon dumbfounded by the sheer opulence of the upper corridor. Her toes literally sank into the plush burgundy carpet as they padded past several large mahogany doors. They paused outside one and listened to the faint cries from within the Suite - a girl was moaning in pain or ecstatic abandon (Alexa couldn't tell which) in a rhythm that followed a repeated whistling and cracking sound. But before she could ask, Cally had whisked her further along the corridor to a door whose overhead light shone green, unlike the others that were all shining red. Then they were inside and Cally had locked the door...

Nothing could have prepared Alexa for the contents of the Suite. She caught a glimpse of her own amazed and open-mouthed face in one of several full-length mirrors. Cally was grinning at her as she took in the hoists and chains dangling from the high mirrored ceiling, the peculiar trestles with straps all over them, the device that looked like a set of medieval stocks, the shelves laden with a huge assortment of dildoes, restraints and other unknown but obviously erotic items, the rack laden with whips, canes, crops and a tawse (she shuddered when her eyes recognized this familiar and particularly vicious leather instrument that had brought her so much misery in childhood), and finally the huge circular bed that seemed to be covered with some kind of shiny red plastic and had metal rings at regular intervals around the edge. Cally laughed and threw open mirrored doors to reveal rows of obscene and raunchy fetish gear. Alexa gaped at the vast range of latex, leather, PVC, satin, lace and lycra garments. Her exotic sister-slave broke one spell with another as she gently but purposefully guided her over to the bed, then with surprising strength and ease lifted her up like a doll and laid her down. "Time for 'slave-play, my sister - time for us to be ... mmmmm ... together..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.