The Mission - Cover

The Mission

Copyright© 2012 by Lapi

Chapter 14

One of the Giants lowered his head and whispered in my ear, "One has requested you visit him. Sally and Sheila appear to be slaves at his feet. By your leave, you will have some 'Special' things, nearby, should you need them, Master." He showed me his collar and said, "We serve you by command of the Princess," which made me wonder.

I told the girls I was going to 'visit' a table. They were to stay near the guards, and that Sally and Sheila may be here. Max, Maria, Monique, Ramona, and Sophia all stood.

"We know," they said.

They extended their hands to Tatiana.

She rose up and said, "Now it will be our turn, I do not think these fools realize who they have insulted, nor what their punishment will be. Come," she said.

She took my arm, the girls following.

"I think Princess Sophia has a surprise for them all."

When we got to the very large table, a man was sitting, a dozen men stood behind him. Two more were on either side of him. We had named one of the Giants, Igor, another Ivan. The giant who had come to my table was called something that I could not pronounce. It was an old Polish name for bear. The three men were behind us but at a look from Tatiana stayed back.

Sally and Sheila were naked, the gag now visible in their mouth. Around their neck, instead of a collar was DET cord and a cap. The seated man now showed a 'deadman' switch in his hand.

"A standoff, Mien Herr", he said.

Max and Maria ran up to Sally and Sheila, threw their arms around them, tears flowing from their eyes. Tatiana called them back.

"I will release them once all of our treasure, and the Castle has been transferred to us. Perhaps I shall keep them for awhile, they have both shown great promise as slaves," he said, then he laughed again.

Tatiana stepped forward a bit. Max, still sobbing, embraced her.

"Master, we know what must be done. Princess Sophia requests you allow her the honour," Tatiana said to me.

The seated man looked at her, closely this time, then a flash of recognition could be seen crossing his face.

"Do I see a different look on the face of a dog, now? Do I perhaps resemble my mother, or my father?"

Her mother had been captured then raped by this man. When she laughed at how small he was, he had her cut, then had made her a slave. She had later been killed. The Sultan never again allowed any family to travel alone and funded a massive effort to punish this man. His good friend, the sheik had done the same. Their ancestors went back a long way, things seemed to follow them.

If fear might have been seen in his eyes, cold sweat and sheer panic swept over his face when Sophia motioned, and fifty or more Turkish guards entered. Led in chains were seven men and what appeared to be their wives, daughters and sons. All were stripped bare.

Princess Sophia clapped her hands, Sally and Sheila went to her, knelt at her feet and bowed. The three men cam forward and removed their gags. Then they drew knives and cut the DET cord, and threw it at the seated man. He had furiously been trying to release the switch.

Max and Maria went over to him, spit out the two DET caps and said, "Blow your balls off if you want."

"Thank you, Mistress," the Sally and Sheila pair chorused.

They had been Sophia's slaves and pawns in this game. The torture, abuse and horrors they had suffered would be returned tenfold on the new captives.

He waved his men forward, but none moved. He looked up only to see one of the men holding his arm while the other injected him with something.

Sophia went up to the dazed man and kissed his cheek, while her guard led them all away. Those that he'd thought were his, had been in the service of Sophia. They would extract the maximum revenge.

Centre stage started, and the Dance of the Whirling Dervishes began. Any who saw what was happening would see this exodus as a part of the show as all the captives were led backstage. After all, their own guards had joined in.

"My father has dreamed of this day, and will make certain to give them an appropriate reception," Sophia said grimly.

Bear, as I now called him, bent down and said, "I told you that 'Special' help would be nearby."

I went with the girls, all of them, to Turkey. The Sultan thanked us and said anything we asked for would be freely provided. I asked for something. The girl who I had fallen in lust with, was named Kristina. She was not rich. She was not even more attractive than most of the other girls. But she had violet eyes, and had never been far from me, even in the presence of the Sultan or Sophia. I asked the Sultan to free her, and then asked her if she would go away with me, to discuss (sure, 'discuss') the future. If now or later she chose her own way, money and whatever papers were required, would be provided. She had until the ship arrived at our destination to make her choices.

She surprised me. No sum had been mentioned, but millions would be hers. I asked that the Sultan have Max and Maria to distribute what they thought fair from my funds, and use the rest as they thought fit. I made a special request for Bear. One of Mei's girls was the object he'd always had his eyes on. He was seven feet tall, and she was barely four. They were both the same age, and she could possibly kick his ass, since she was one of Mei's bodyguards. I wanted them just to have a chance together.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.