The Mission - Cover

The Mission

Copyright© 2012 by Lapi

Chapter 13

Max, Marcia, Monique, Ramona, and Sophia all looked at the floor. Tatiana's orders were simple.

"Collar your slaves!" was all she said.

Amsterdam was to be the turning point of this hunt. I knew I was not ready. I knew that as much as the girls would try to help me, that at some point when I turned to them, I would be seen as a fraud. Then I had an idea, but would it work? I would ask for advice.

It was fairly easy to find the one-armed Cossack. It was another to approach him. I wondered why. I asked one of the guards if I might have a moment with the old man. The guard laughed. He told me he would try, but to understand, that it would be difficult.

Nearly two hours later, the guard came to me, "Come, follow me. The Prince will see you for a moment."

Dressed in his white uniform, medals overflowing his chest and gold brocade, the man seemed much younger than he had a while before. I asked if he could give me advice. Another laugh. I tried to explain what and why I wanted to do something. I was greeted by a blank stare. I repeated myself in very bad Polish, then Russian.

The man looked at me and merely said, "I do understand you, Dear Man. I speak eight languages. I was just thinking as to why I had not thought of this myself? Yes, of course she will do it. Tatiana!" he called out.

The Princess entered and stood next to him.

"Our young friend has a good idea. Prepare and submit yourself."

The girls were summoned. As they appeared, now naked except for their collars, Princess Tatiana was removing her clothes. She knelt before me as an ivory box was presented to me by Max. Monique removed a diamond studded collar, and presented it to me. Now all six were in-posture before me.

I heard, "Collar your slave. All the guards had retreated, only the one-armed man, myself and the six females were in the room.

Tatiana looked up at me, a small smile on her face, then cast her eyes down. I could barely speak! No, whatever I said, I did not think any might even hear. Here was a woman who ruled thousands! She had to be much older than her body now showed.

"Yes, Master, collar your slave," she said.

The man next to me said that his name was Josef. The Baron had been his father. Tatiana was his sister and my idea had made him change his plan.

"Brilliant," he said. "Ahh, you might want to let the Princess put something on. Appearances you know, Old Man. I'll busy the guards a bit."

The opening of the Amsterdam club had gotten me both scared and excited. Scared because I hadn't the faintest idea of what to do. Excited because I hadn't the faintest idea of what I would do. This was one of the reasons why Tatiana had to become the Mistress.

The six were still on their backsides, legs spread wide and all seemed to have grown several inches on top, or was it me.

"Why are you waiting," I asked.

"Master, you have not ordered us to do anything, yet. You know we are very good little slaves, and will do anything you tell us to do."

The minxes, now Royal minxes made me shake my head as I said, "You may get dressed. I may change my mind this evening, however. Now go, you Royal minxes."

I heard a series of giggles and the rustle of clothes in the next room. I went out.

"I see that your little harem has some impact on you."

I looked down, saw what he meant, and turned red.

"Yes, a man must do many difficult things. Very difficult."

Josef told me he and Tatiana had been born in this Castle. Tatiana had married a King, and as her brother, he had become a Prince when the childless man had died. Tatiana was really a Queen, not just a Princess. Now as part of my harem, she was Mistress to five goddesses. I found out that the 'girls' were aged from fifteen to twenty-five ... no age for Tatiana, but she looked closer to fifteen than twenty-five. Damn! This was going to be very 'hard, ' in more ways than one. Another thing I noticed, was a great change in the attitude of the guards. What had been a reluctant acceptance of my presence before, was now a quick and bright reaction to my every request, even anticipation.

We finally did go to sleep that night, or should I say I fell asleep. Seven bodies, naked bodies, do not make for an easy and restful sleeping. I should have said, six beautiful, naked 'slaves' and one tired out pretend Master.

One thing I had learned, and it made all the difference, was that money had been the motivator for the kidnap: plain and simple money. But then why the elaborate ruses?

I finally woke up to an empty bed. Indeed, when I walked around, the entire house seemed empty. There was a note on the patio for me.

"Gone with Tatiana to pick up a few things. We all will meet you in Amsterdam for the party ... unless we get some really HOT offers on the way."

The Russians were back in charge. The Cossacks had gone. Six tall Nordic beauties were swishing into the patio with what looked like enough food for an army, a big army.

"Master!" a tall, buxom vision said. "We are to take care of you, 'till the party. So if there is anything we can do for you, anything at all; your wish is our command, MASTER."

Max, this was Max trying to drive me crazy!

"Is it getting warm out here?" I asked.

The big blonde clapped her hands and started pressing ice across my face then neck. She began to twist more and more on my lap. Then she 'accidentally' kept dropping ice. Since she was very dedicated to her task, her hands had to keep groping to find the fallen pieces. She wanted to do a really good job, I could tell. She opened my thick robe and looked around for things she may have missed. She shook her head, long mane swishing side to side.

"Some melted, Master."

She got to her knees and began to lick everywhere that might be wet ... and I mean everywhere.

"I am really trying to do a good job Master. I may need to do this more, many more times. Mistress will inspect my work. You don't want me to get punished Master, or will you want to punish me too?"

By this time I did not care if the sky was falling, who won the Super Bowl, or if we were being invaded. These girls, no this girl, made me forget everything else. I was panting, I was burning up.

"Oh, my! Master needs to lay, I mean lie down. Ladies, please help me take care of him, in bed, I mean take him to bed! Oh, damn, whatever!"

I discovered how one man could literally be driven insane by these sirens that seemed to just go on and on. Brought to the gates of heaven, only to be left in the cold seemed to be the way things were to be, today. Whether it was a massage, bath, stoking various parts of me, nothing did or was going to happen. The girls were making certain I would appreciate my harem. I did not know where these blondes came from, but I was taking them with me! In fact, I was keeping them! I'd found them, and they were now all mine, mine, mine!

They did go with me to Amsterdam.

"Of course Master, we belong to you," Ingmar said as she had a pout on her face.

We were in a jet. While a dozen Spetnaz stood or sat outside the cabin/suite, these wonderful girls just 'relaxed' me almost to death.

I fell asleep. I was dreaming: they were all licking me, I was naked and being tortured by the sirens.

"We wanted to make sure you were clean master," one said. Then she added, "Time to go."

We had landed an hour ago, but my new girls wanted to make certain I was refreshed. How sweet. No one wore much in the way of clothing.

"All the clothes are at the office, or are on the boat," Dagmar said.

I had expected to see a line of orange metros, we were in Dutch territory after all. The guards, who were met by more guards took us aboard the usual fleet of Russian Hind Helicopters. At least one could not see any guns or missile pods hanging (There were none; but six Tu-54 Vostok Condor Intruders flew unseen, overhead, for our entire trip. These flyers were loaded for bear. During the Afghan thing, one had stayed on-station for over twenty-two hours. When it had landed there were more than 1,100 holes in it, yet none had penetrated its armoured shell. The eight engine beasts were slow, but deadly.).

I thought back to something that had been on my mind a long time. No matter where we went or which group were our guards, there had never been any issues: petrol, stores, arms, papers, clearances, who was in-charge, etc. Everything ran like a Swiss watch. Money could not buy this kind of efficiency and co-operation. Someone with an awful lot of power was making sure we'd get the VIP treatment. Two of the Hinds landed, We saw nearly fifty, black garbed and hooded guards line the dock area. It was clear these were not 'rent-a-cops.' Each carried either a P-90, an MP-5-B or an AK-73. Four positions each held three .50 HB machine gums mounted on turrets. 'Frogs' were in the water, and many small boats in the channel were stopping any movement into our area.

Between us and the Club, it looked like two or three small armies were just standing by. You have to love the Russians! If one or two will do, six or seven should be even better! I wondered just what else they may have ready. On a signal then chatter to the pilots, we began to descend. POTUS himself did not get into a warm, safe and very secure bunker any faster.

General Vasille Petrov and Mr. Serge Bronyetsky(Clearly a 'minder') introduced themselves. They informed me that the other ladies had been safely escorted in, earlier(I learned later their escort was about five times bigger than mine, and they had flown in under a diplomatic flag. Damn, they were something else.) The General was quite proud of the bunker. He said it was a 'Class A site, ' whatever that was, and that the only access there from the club was by underground rail or auto-tunnel or the three armies outside. Inside and within the tunnels were 900 Red Berets and 100 elite troops (read this to mean KGB/FSB controlled assassins.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.