The Mission - Cover

The Mission

Copyright© 2012 by Lapi

Chapter 10

My thanks to Sagacious for Editing and proofing this Chapter


There was a slight problem. Just who were my party and guests? Albert, Claudette and Daphne were new, but were the only outsiders associated with us. Us, what a phrase. A few weeks ago Maria and Max were the Enemy. My life had been turned upside down by these two. I tried with all my might just to escape them. Then something happened. I still don't know what it was, or how it happened, but now I could not imagine life without any of these girls. Even my so-called blonde harem now seemed more a part of the family than security guards. I wonder if I still had to pay them. I would have to ask Max, but I thought of several new tasks they could do if they were really my slaves now. Then again, I would not want to change things if they were just there for that night.

Max gave me a little smile when she asked where the new girls would be sleeping. "Did you mean Claudette and Daphne?" I asked. If looks could kill, I would be dead.

Maria came in. "The girls are in the pool relaxing before we all go to the party this evening. Claudette and Daphne are going as "loaners" with us. They are just on loan, so don't go getting any ideas. Albert made us promise to watch you; he wants them both back in the same condition they are in now, lover boy."

"Should we dress like last night?" Maria asked.

"Ahh, Sweetheart, what were y'all wearing last night?"

"Our collars, silly."

In my mind I tried to imagine the impact that 15 beautiful girls just wearing their birthday suits and collars, would have on a party. "Well, OK, as long as you don't feel over-dressed."

"Max, I think we will need a lot more support staff (guards) at the party. Is where we're going very far?"

"Yes and no. If we fly no, if we use the cars, yes. We have enough Hinds when you include the new ones for transport for support and air cover. Unless you intend to invade France, we can have 200 security with us, more if we use the cars or make two trips, any more than that and I'm not going. I had our host this evening checked out. No Interpol record, but his known associates do. If I were a betting girl, I'd say that we have our first real lead."

"See if our Russian friends can get any more assets there for this evening. Tell them it's on me if they can. If not, send our apologies. I'm not going without support."

"Are you sure, you would really pay whatever the costs?"

"Max, I would never risk my girls, on anything, for any price or cost. If we don't feel safe we don't go."

"Whew, when I asked for more support yesterday I was afraid I would be paying the bill. It may be overkill but we will have more security there than the whole population of the town. Serge said he may have to check a few beaches when we leave there."

Now I knew Max could read my mind. The Russians were not only sending men, but the no longer secret base on the estate had been put on alert and 250 Hind warships had been sent ahead. BMPs, artillery, and enough troops to simulate the D-day invasion had been sent out when Max asked for help. We later found out that our friends had been watching over us like mother hens. Moscow itself was watching from 2 remote satellite feeds. French troops were standing by and the local police had been replaced by French Army troops.

The invitation was seen as a trap. A trap to eliminate any competition and to increase the blonde merchandise with my dozen or more slaves. Girls like these, I learned were prime slaves, often bringing one to two million Euros each, more if young.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.