The Mission
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2012 by Lapi

I stopped blinking to clear my eyes. I was having other physical problems popping up. When I saw two heads, one blond the other with black hair I not only knew I was in trouble, but thought what a way to go. I just knew it had to be Max and Marcia. But what was Max doing here? Well, I knew what she was doing, but how and why? Matter of fact, why was Marcia also in my shower? I was going to be dead, soon.

Marcia purred, "We're alone in the house tonight. Papa went to see the opera. He won't be back from Italy for several days, and nights. In case you did not notice, Max is helping, too. Your Asian sluts have been asking about you ever since you left poor Max alone. Max did not know where you went. We decided that we would share you before those teenyboppers got their paws on you, not to mention that bimbo Li.

"I hope you did not think that Paulie would ever send you on a mission that Papa did not know of and approve. Max and I grew up together, although I forget if she is a year younger or older than me. She, by the way, mentioned that you and she had not consummated any relationship, yet. I hope you can correct that situation with both of us this evening. You fool, we both love you but both are spoiled rich kids. We are sorry you have only seen our bad side. Tonight we will show you the rest, of our bodies," she added."

I was never cleaner than that night. Max and Marcia caressed, rubbed, and licked every inch of my body. When we got to bed, I had to reciprocate. Oh the things we men have to do to keep our women happy. Yes, our 'women.' By this time I knew I loved both girls. Wait a second, what was that they had said about those cute little performers and Li.

I never planned on this. I hope that babies were not part of the plan, because both girls were certain to have some if this was their time. Now that the deed was done, in a few days I would have to face Gino. Max was little easier, was she not my slave? Hey, if I had a few more, thinking of Li's girls it might make a perfect excuse for a harem. Maybe even, those blond Polish, Russian, and German mercs too. I would have to ask the girls.

When I jokingly asked them in the morning, they mentioned that I was not even able to keep the two of them happy, how could I pleasure those others. An old man like me should take what he is given and be happy with that. I rolled on my back as two warm, lean and now mean bodies climbed on me.

The day I dreaded finally came. I don't recall ever leaving the room for those days and nights, but I was like a spooked animal waiting for Gino. The girls were seated in the library with me as we waited. They casually were reading books or playing chess.

Gino walked in, Max ran up and gave him a hug and a kiss, followed by Marcia.

He asked her, "Well, has he finally made you a wife, or a slave?"

He looked at me, "I told you she was in love with you, I did not know back then if Max was, too. Poor boy, they are sure to keep you busy. When you rest up some, then go find Sally and Sheila, and bring them home."

In what was becoming custom here, I stood there with my mouth open. Max and Marcia both closed my mouth.

They each took an arm and said in unison, "C'mon, let's get a room."

How Gino ever expected me to get any, rest that is, was beyond me. Those two were like a perpetual motion machine. A guy can only do so much. These girls seemed to forget that. What was I thinking when I imagined a harem? The only thing that was said when we left for France, was that it had been a very long time that the three of us had such smiles on our faces. I was hugging both girls as hard as I could as we left for the airport.

I had several passports with me. I asked the girls which name I was using, today, since Marcia had caught me anyway. Max handed me new papers. It seems that Max and Marcia were now to be my nieces, I was Gino's brother, and we were traveling on holiday. Well, being with them was quite enjoyable.

We had a direct flight to France. When we arrived I had another surprise. My four Amigos that I had sent away met us at the exit.

"Thanks for the vacation with pay, boss. Max said we may even get a bonus for waiting."

They took our bags and a car took us to another part of the airport where several of the Golden Hinds, as I now was calling them, took us to the chateau. When we arrived, several men and one woman greeted me.

"I am sorry to have to inform you that the Baron has died. If you would be so kind as to follow us, there are some papers for you to sign. When you decide you must also let us know if you will apply for French citizenship, or marry the Baroness. I looked at Max, and she giggled. Marcia stepped in front of her and cradled my arm. I just signed whatever papers they put in front of me. They were all in French and I would try to read them later. One of the men was a lawyer, another, a banker. The woman was an accountant, and the other man from some business I now owned. Max now owned several hundreds of kilometres of French countryside, and the huge Chateau. No one said how much money had been in the estate. From what Max had said, much greater amounts were hidden away.

If I understood Max, correctly, the Baron had provided me several other gifts that were outside of France. Max, too, was now my slave. I wondered now about the remark Gino had made about Marcia.

There had been no public funeral. There was, however, a very old tradition, which would be followed. To honour the new Baron, or Baroness, a gala event was to be held at the chateau. Since it was summer, and with over three thousand guests expected to attend, arrangements were made for an event outdoors. The people from nine villages were all invited. Transportation was provided, as well as relief for those who continued to guard the various approaches. When the Russians learned of our intention to include activities, and duplicate parties in Spain, Amsterdam, Russia and Turkey; it did a lot to further cement the strong bond they had had with the Baron, and now his granddaughter. Miss Li and the French, Chinese, Korean (North and South) and Japanese ambassadors were also invited.

As with most Gala events, there were several un-invited guests. These mostly were the cast off nobility wanting to bed or wed the new, rich, baroness. There were also those who requested various sums of money that the late Baron was said to have owed. They were told to present their claim, with the proper documentation, to the law firm. None did, since the Baron never owed anyone anything. Some un-invited guests tried to enter the Chateau, saying they had been sent to fetch this or that. The guards had all been alerted and made certain such errors were not allowed.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.