Betrayal
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Rhea's life is turned upside down as the truth of her marauding and unfaithful partner is shockingly revealed. She has to decide what to do with her boyfriend as they face eviction, while she gets increasingly concerned about her brother and Zoe - a close family friend - is struggling to get pregnant. This is the prequel to Repentance.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Oral Sex  

Simon looked up from the couch to see a black pair of fishnet stockings and matching suspenders. He passed over a small bundle of notes and the almost naked prostitute counted them before smiling at him. She left the room briefly and then held out her hand to him sat on the leather couch in her room.

"I'll make all your dreams come true," the 27-year-old whore promised. He had already instructed Holly exactly what he wanted, and paid for the services he desired.

When he rang the agency from his desk phone the previous day they had recommended Holly instead of one of his usual girls as someone who would be suitable to meet his needs and the tall brunette beauty was certainly doing that. Sure, she cost a little more than Louisa or Georgina, but she had the body of a model and was wearing just fishnet stockings, suspenders and heels.

Her breasts were not big, but round and well-proportioned, and matched her frame wonderfully. Her flat stomach was punctuated with a single belly button stud that was directly at his eye line.

The girl led him into a small bright red bedroom filled with explicit pictures of her. Most of the room was taken up with a large double bed, and on the wall, four shelves housed lubricants, sex toys and lotions.

"As I said," the girl whispered alluringly into his ear. "I can make all your dreams come true."

Simon smiled, at her. This wasn't quite true, he had a dream, a desire that he had been unable to tell his wife and had only explored with a single sex worker and he had to keep that especially secret, but Holly would certainly drive him wild.

Holly spun the young manager around, and kissed him lightly on the lips unbuttoning his white shirt. Simon went to unbuckle his trousers but she knocked his hand away and kissed him again.

"Easy, tiger," she whispered and Simon closed his grinning. Holly's deft, gentle touch slid the white shirt off of the young man and she ran her hands over his smooth, hairless body. Simon purred and she kissed him on the throat and then sucked on his nipple.

Simon felt a surge of arousal inside of him as Holly sucked on his left then his right nipple. Kneeling down in front of him, she unbuckled his belt and then slid the suit trousers down his legs to his feet and Simon stepped out of them. Holly took his socks off, and smiled up at the deputy managers expectant eyes.

Holly did not dislike her career choice, and certainly enjoyed working ten hours a week for fifteen hundred pounds, even if she had to give a third of that to the agency, but she never really enjoyed giving blowjobs if the client did not take up the option of a shower before their visit. Often the cocks presented to her were sweaty or smelly, but there was no such odour coming from Simon.

Simon had worked from home in the morning preparing the monthly performance reports and had had a shower twenty minutes previous before getting into the car and was loathed to have another one so quickly. He didn't need one and was desperate to get into the sex.

Holly kissed the outside of Simon's boxer shorts and slid her hand up and down his torso. Simon groaned expectantly as she caressed his crotch through the thin cotton garment.

Holly grinned. She loved teasing horny men, especially horny young men like Simon who oozed nervous lust. She gave Simon a sly look and then slid the white boxer shorts down to his feet. Simon's erect cock swayed as she freed it and she shook her flowing brown hair back.

Holly ran her hands down Simon's cock and watched the pre-cum ooze out and drip down onto her firm, round bosom below. She stopped for a moment to admire the thick cock on her temporary lover and then put her lips around the tip of the cock.

Holly put her tongue out and wrapped it around the head, probing underneath his foreskin and then gently suckling. Simon neighed and mewed as Holly's experienced oral skills pleasured his rod and his body tingled with arousal.

Holly put her hand on the shaft and gently stroked it while her mouth bobbed up and down his head. She moved her right hand underneath his testicles and began probing and massaging his perineum.

Simon tensed and then relaxed. It had been a long time since a girl had touched him there, and he liked it, purring with satisfaction as the shapely hooker took two fingers and put pressure on him in a "come here" motion.

Simon groaned.

Holly stopped stroking his cock with her hand and impaled on her mouth on his member, running her tongue over the shaft. She reached down and picked up a little bottle of lubricant she kept stashed by the bed and squirted a bit onto her fingers. She then swapped hands and began putting pressure on Simon's bud.

Simon grunted and closed his eyes. He could feel the pressure behind his testicles growing and expanding. He felt a heat, an arousal bursting to get out of him. Holly felt his cock twitch and with a gentle thrust buried a finger into his ass, touching the wall of his rectum and wiggling her finger.

Simon exploded with a tortured, muted cry and waves and waves of semen pumped out of him and into Holly's waiting mouth.

Holly sucked his cock and guided the last remnants of semen onto her tongue and looked up at the spent Simon.

"You like?" Holly asked and Simon smiled back, panting.

"Incredible, Holly."

"I like the look of your huge cock," Holly teased and Simon closed his eyes. Holly guided Simon to the bed. She left for a moment to wash her hands and returned to cuddle her customer, who was still basking in the aftershocks of the mind-blowing orgasm she had caused.

"Wow, that was amazing," Simon told her and Holly grinned.

"It's my job to make you think that," Holly replied and started nuzzling Simon's neck. Although Simon had not asked for a "girlfriend experience," Holly kissed him on the lips, and Simon returned the kiss, massaging the sumptuous lips of the escort. He pulled her onto him and wrapped his arms and legs around her.

Holly panicked for a brief moment. She always liked to be in control and although she was on top, Simon had pinned her from underneath. They kissed for a moment and then Simon rolled her onto her back.

The escort was rarely treated to oral sex but Simon kissed her on the neck, then her nipples and then her inner thighs. Holly genuinely moaned in appreciation as Simon showered her in light, lambent kisses. Her wanton lust was unmistakable and she made envious glances at Simon's ossified cock hanging underneath him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.