Skinny Dipping in the Deep End - Cover

Skinny Dipping in the Deep End

by harry lime

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Natasha and Ivana are sisters. They look like identical twins but there is actually 18 months between them. Their cousin Harry is adopted so they see no problem with taking care of his needs just like the 4 college boys who want to show them just how much fun a midnight skinny dipping adventure can be. Harry warns them the four horny college boys are looking for a lot more than skinny dipping fun and games.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

My sister Ivana and I look so much alike that a lot of people think we are identical twins. My name is Natasha and I am already 18 years old. My sister is 14 months older than me but I am a little bigger and everyone tells us that I look older. We have the same straight blonde hair but I like to wear mine always upswept in a bun or in a ponytail.

Ivana lets her long blonde hair swing with the breeze and always seems to be enticing it to flow in waves framing her beautiful face with a blonde halo. If you look real close you can see that my nose is a bit crooked and bent to the left. That was the result of Tommy Jones walloping me with his stupid metal toy fire-truck when I wasn't looking.

We were down in Disney doing the typical Disney stuff. Our dad was still overseas but our mom was buddy-buddy all of a sudden with her old friend Ruth and her dopey adopted son Harry. I just couldn't stand that Harry. He was a real dork and I mean with a capitol "D". He had taken to the silly habit of wearing his pants down real low so you could see his jockeys and even the crack of his ass when he bent over. It was so gross that it almost made me want to upchuck whenever I saw him coming near.

Our day at Disney was nice but the sounds of the shouting kids and the long waits were just not my cup of tea.

When we got back to the villa, Ivana, Harry and I all ran up the stairs to get first dibs on the bathrooms. Harry being the only guy got a bathroom all to himself and that just did not seem fair. Ivana and I shared the big walk-in shower and we started washing up and shaving our legs in a well-practiced routine that was almost the same way we did our cheerleading. We were out of the shower and getting into our bathing suits while mom and Ruth were just settling into the Jacuzzi with a couple of glasses of wine to wind them down from the day's activities.

The sounds of the laughter and shouts from the pool were like a magnet for the both of us and we made a beeline for the pool. The dork beat us to the stairs and gave us the finger as he whizzed around the corner of the villa.

It was a pretty big pool and had two main sections, a shallow end for the kids and a deep end for the adults. Of course, Ivana and I headed right to the deep end because we were both good swimmers. The dork was in the shallow end because he couldn't even dog paddle his way to the edge of the pool. There was a group of college boys playing with a small football right next to us and I noticed that we were the only females under 40 in the deep end of the pool.

I watched Ivana get in and out of the pool a couple of times. First to get her goggles and the next time to check her watch still sitting on the lounge chair. I knew exactly what she was doing. The little tart was making sure those four horny boys could see how nicely shaped her bum looked coming wet out of the water. At the lounge chair she made a big production of bending all the way over at the waist so her thong slid deep into her arse crack. Then, for good measure, she squatted down and pointed her pretty pussy right in the boy's faces. I was really cracking up just watching their eyeballs almost fall out of their sockets.

When the little football "accidently" bounced right in between us, Ivana scooped it up and flipped it to the tall blond boy with the great looking shoulders.

Before long, we were all old buddies, Ivana did most of the talking, like she always did, and I just smiled like I was her idiot twin sister.

I was lying face down on the beach towel on top of the lounge chair and watched my sister allowing a couple of the boys to apply sunscreen to her back and her legs. One boy was doing her upper shoulders and I could see he was managing to get a good feel of her side tits at the same time. The other boy was working her calves and kept pushing her legs wide open so he could get a real good view of her pink tinted thong.

We were told all the boy's names but the only name I could remember was Roger. He was one of my two boys. At least he was paying some attention to me. The other boy kept looking over at Ivana and I could sense he wanted to be one of those other two guys. I had already declined their offer of putting on sunscreen because I had already taken care of that real good before going out to the pool. Just to keep things interesting, I told Roger that my swimsuit was sticking right into my butt like there was a pin in the back end of my thong. He took the hint and started his butt investigation immediately.

His greedy little fingers were under my thong fabric and I could feel his knuckles actually pressing into my tiny pucker hole in his efforts to locate the offending pin or staple. I didn't pull away or anything because in all honesty the slight penetration of my anus was exceeding exciting and made me want further explorations in my private areas. The other boy whose name escapes me got the message and slid his inquisitive fingers right under my tummy and started feeling my frontal thong and a good deal of my pussy mound as well. Fortunately, to the casual observer, it still looked quite innocent even though I was definitely going into a new phase of orgasmic release.

When I looked over at Ivana, I saw she was on her back now and the boys were busy with her chest and her inside legs to give her full protection from the nasty sun. I was embarrassed when I heard her muffled squeals of satisfaction as the boys gave her a real good workout. I was a lot more discreet and did not make any noises at all. However, I was unable to restrain myself from pushing my pussy mound down for finger pleasure and raising my bottom up for some anal explorations.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.