Go Ahead - Cover

Go Ahead

Copyright© 2012 by Daddy Jack

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Alex and his mom Julie have been roughhousing practically his whole life. Whenever he would get the upper hand and wind up on top of her, he would grab her hands and say "I can do anything I want!" Julie always replied, "Go ahead and try." Then she would easily overpower him. Eventually Alex got older, and stronger. They continued to play in the same way. Julie began to wonder what Alex would do, if he could do "anything" he wanted to her. Finally, she told him to, Go Ahead.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Masturbation  

"So, how's our young man doing?" Todd asked.

"He's fine, Todd," Julie replied. "He's always fine. You always ask, and he's always fine. He's a good kid."

"Glad to hear that. I guess he doesn't give you that much trouble, eh? You're still in control, right?"

Julie smiled at the irony in her husband's question.

"Yes. Well, you know, Alex is growing up, getting bigger and stronger and all. But I'm in control, most of the time."

"Good. I'm glad to hear that, Julie. I'm sure he'll be asserting himself more and more."

"I'm sure he will too. But I'm sure I can handle whatever comes up."

"I'm sure you can too."

The couple said their goodbyes and Julie hung up the phone. Just then Alex came into his mother's office and walked up behind her desk chair.

"Was that Dad?" he asked, leaning over Julie's shoulder.

"Yes Sweetheart," she replied.

"Didn't he want to talk to me?"

"I'm sure he was busy. He asked about you. He always does. I'm sure he'll have time to talk to you when he calls again, probably tomorrow."

"OK, Mom. So ... Mom..."

"Yes?" Julie said, turning her head over her shoulder to speak to Alex, who was still behind her chair.

"So, did you really mean it when you said that if I like, had control of you, that I could do whatever I wanted to you?"

"Honey, you were holding me down. You're the one who said he could do whatever he wanted to me. That's what you've said since you were a little boy."

"I know, but you told me to go ahead. You never said that before."

"I'm aware of that. What's your point Alex?"

"I don't know. I was just wondering about something."

"Like wha ... hey!"

Alex had taken hold of each of his mother's arms at the elbow and pulled them toward the back of the chair.

"Like, I was wondering if I could hold you like this, and still do whatever I want with you."

​"Oh, I see. Well, you've got a pretty grip there. Good thinking, Buddy. I only see one problem."

"What's that, Mom?"

"Well, even if you could hold me tightly enough so that I couldn't get away, there's really not much you can do from behind my chair. Both of your hands are engaged."

"But what if I could tie your hands behind your chair?"

"I suppose you could Alex. But you'd have to have something to tie them with."

"Couldn't I just hold them back here?"

"I guess you could. But I think that would still take two hands."

"Can I try, Mom? Just for fun? I'm sure I can't do it, but just let me try. Please?"

"Sure Sport. Take your best shot."

Julie moved one arm, then the other behind the chair and put her wrists together. She was enjoying the game, and she was impressed at how her son was handling it. She was especially enthralled when she felt something silky wrapping around her wrists.

"Hey!" Julie exclaimed. "WHAT are you doing, you little stinker?"

"I'm sorry, Mom. But like you said, I'd have to have something to tie your hands with."

"But I didn't think you actually HAD something back there. What is that, anyway?"

"One of Dad's ties."

It felt to Julie that Alex had tied her wrists together snugly, but not terribly tightly.

"You are too much, Mister." Once he was finished tying, Alex moved around to the side of the chair. "So, now what, Young Man?"

"Well, obviously Mom," Alex said quietly, leaning in close to his mother's face, "now I can do whatever I want to you."

Julie could tell that her son was exhibiting more confidence than the last time they tussled. She figured he must have been thinking through his moves so he would be ready when the opportunity arose again. Clearly he had done some planning, since he came equipped with something to tie her hands. She returned his stare.

"Go ... ahead," she whispered as she moved her face a fraction of an inch closer to him, anticipating a kiss.

"Do you remember when we used to take baths together?" Alex asked, surprising Julie by not kissing her just then.

"Of course I do, Honey. What about it?"

"I was wondering why we stopped."

"I just figured you were getting a little old for it. Didn't you think you were? I seriously doubt that ​any of your friends were still getting in the tub with their mothers."

"I guess I did think about that. But, I don't know. I feel like we're different than my friends and their moms."

"Really?" Julie said, trying not to sound too anxious to hear why Alex would make that statement. "Uh ... how come?"

"I'm not sure exactly. Well, just like that. I don't think my friends were still taking baths with their moms for as long as I did. And I'm pretty sure none of them wrestle around like we do."

"Mmm ... you're probably right."

"So Mom ... did you mean it?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.