Jimmy... the College Boy
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Jimmy is at college now and missing all the sex he had at home. Chapter one is a slow start but the sex will pick up in chapter 2. Codes will be added as they occur. - This story is completed. Is there more to cum from Jimmy?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Ring! Ring! I could hear the faint ringing of my cell phone in the pocket of my jeans which were where I left them on the bedroom floor. What now?

I answered the phone only to hear crying and gasping and a soft. "Jimmy?"

More sobbing and another barely audible. "Jimmy?"

"Who is this? Lynn? Talk to me."

More sobbing then a sound like the telephone was dropped. Then. "Jimmy, it's Eva." She didn't sound normal either.

"What's wrong Eva. Why is Lynn crying?"

"It's awful Jimmy. There's been an accident. Jake and Harry are both gone."

Gone? Jake and his son Harry gone? "What are you talking about Eva?"

"They are both dead Jimmy. The truck went off the road in a snow storm in between jobs. The truck went down an embankment. It rolled over several times. Oh, Jimmy. They are both gone." Eva began sobbing loudly. "We need you Jimmy. Please help us."

I knew that the only family they had in New York was Jake's sister who Eva didn't get along with. Eva was not close to her family who were all on the west coast. "I'll be there as soon as I can Eva."

"Thank you Jimmy." Eva whispered into the phone. "I'm sorry. I didn't know who else to call. Lynn is a mess and I'm not much better."

After hanging up I explained to Rita what was going on. She offered to drive me upstate. I was concerned about her driving back alone so we called my mother who agreed right away to go along.

We took Rita's new Jeep Grand Cherokee because of the four wheel drive. It wasn't snowing now but you can never tell what will happen in upstate New York in December.

Rita drove with my mother and me in the back seat. I explained my relationship with Eva and Lynn as best I could even admitting to my mother and former math teacher that I had had sex with Eva. Women who screwed their son and student could not judge me for my indiscretion.

I was wired up after my confession. Mom knew how to calm me down. She unzipped my pants, unbuckled my belt and pulled my jeans down to my knees. "Let mommy make you feel better Jimmy." She said as her mouth opened wide to allow my seven inch cock into her warm mouth. I tried to clear my mind while my mother administered to my cock, bringing it to a full erection fairly quickly.

It felt good having my cock sucked by my mother but my mind kept flashing back to Eva and Lynn's dilemma. A business to run, Lynn still in school and no one to help them. I was becoming angry over their predicament which for some reason made my cock harder. I put a hand in my mother's hair to guide her rhythm on my cock. Faster and faster I forced her until I shot a big load into her waiting mouth. Spurt! Spurt! Spurt! I released my grip on mother's hair allowing her to sit back up.

"Thanks Mom. I really needed that."

"I know." She said smiling at me, her hair disheveled from my tight grip.

When we stopped for gas I took over the driving responsibilities for the last half of the ride. Rita stayed up front with me while my mother dozed off in the rear seat. We didn't arrive at the Patrick residence until four A. M. It looked like every light in the house was on. Both floors.

I parked in the back lot causing the automatic flood lights to engage. As the three of us exited the Jeep the back door opened and Lynn came running down the steps and leaped into my arms unable to say anything more than my name. "Jimmy."

Eva followed at a more modest pace. I could see by the redness around her eyes that she had been crying for a long time. She came up and hugged me and her daughter trying to get her short arms around us both. "Thanks for coming Jimmy. I don't know what to do first." She sounded understandably confused.

I made the introductions under the harsh glare of the floodlights then led them all into the house, giving Rita and my mother directions to the bath rooms after our long drive.

Eva put Rita and my mom into the spare bedroom to share the double bed for a couple of hours of sleep before heading home. I stayed up with Eva and Lynn consoling them the best I could for their horrific loss.

Around noon I went to wake the two women in the spare room only to find them licking each other's pussys. Of course that made me erect so I pulled off my clothes to join them on the smallish bed. While they continued with their sixty nine I stuck my spit covered cock into my mother's tight ass hearing a soft growl emit from my mother's pussy filled mouth. It didn't take long for me to finish in that tight spot with a massive cum.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.