Jimmy... the College Boy
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Jimmy is at college now and missing all the sex he had at home. Chapter one is a slow start but the sex will pick up in chapter 2. Codes will be added as they occur. - This story is completed. Is there more to cum from Jimmy?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

My school life was back to normal. My sex life was doing O. K. Lynn sucked me at every opportunity and sometimes when Derek wasn't around we would have a good round of sixty nine which Lynn absolutely loved.

Most of my sex with Nat was in her friend Rose's car. I couldn't afford a motel room very often. Once we chipped in to get a room for the night mid week when it was a little less expensive.

We no sooner had closed the door when Nat stripped to her bra and panties. They were a matching bright yellow, contrasting nicely with her mocha boobs bulging over the top of the bra. The bottoms were a very brief thong, barely covering her wooly pubes, with the thin band of yellow material disappearing between her ass cheeks.

"You like?" She asked smiling and pirouetting in front of me.

"Oh yes, I do Nat. I like a lot."

She bent just a little at the waist pushing her mostly bare bottom towards me. "Do you think I'm a bad girl Jimmy? Maybe so bad that you are going to have to spank me again?"

So that was her game. If she wanted to be spanked she sure was with the right guy. I laughed as I pulled her close to me. I squeezed her shapely bottom hard pushing my erection against her stomach. "Oh yes little girl, you will be getting a good hard spanking. Afterwards I am going to fuck your little pussy 'til it creams all over my dick."

I sat on the edge of the bed pulling Nat down over my lap into a position that would allow my right hand to freely slap Nat's little brown ass. Slap! Slap! The more I spanked Nat's beautiful bottom the harder my pecker became.

Nat was sniffling and telling me to stop but the smell of arousal from between her legs told me different. I spanked her harder and harder until she screamed as her pussy creamed. I pushed the thong aside to expose her young cunt sticking two fingers into her. I fucked Nat's hot cunt with my fingers until she loudly had another orgasm.

My fingers never stopped their invasion of Nat's sopping wet pussy bringing her to yet another hard cum. "Stop Jimmy. Enough. I've had enough."

But I didn't stop. She was so wet that I was able to add another finger to my finger fucking. She was bucking so hard that I had to use my other hand to keep her from falling off of my lap. Her fourth cum was unexpectedly messy. Her little pussy came hard again but this time she squirted and squirted all over my pants.

I had read about woman being able to squirt when they came but this was my first experience. It was messy but the new experience had made me erupt my cum in my pants. These pants were never going to be the same again.

Nat crawled further onto the bed refusing to get in the shower with me and fell asleep. I hung my pants after washing the front of them hoping that they would be dry and stain free by morning. I showered and returned to the bed naked. Nat was still out of it. She didn't wake as I pulled off her thong and undid her bra letting her perky tits free.

I traced the outline of her bottom with my forefinger finally running it between her ass cheeks stopping when I reached her little brown hole. She was asleep and relax so I was able to slowly insert my finger to the first knuckle inside her. I pushed in a bit further and slowly moved my finger in a fucking motion inside of Nat's tight hole.

Her bottom tightened, her sphincter squeezing my finger so hard that I couldn't move it. "What the hell are you doing?" She yelled at me. "Get your fuckin' finger out of there."

She relaxed just enough for me to remove my finger from her ass hole with a slight popping sound. "Sorry." I muttered. I had hoped she would have liked it enough for me to try and squeeze my seven inches up there. Apparently not!

She started to rant and rave about how no dick would ever get into that particular hole of hers. When she finally quieted down I realized just how hard my cock had become. I grabbed her by her jet black hair, pulling her head down close to my erection. "Shut the fuck up girl. Wrap your big lips around my white cock and start sucking."

There was a sudden and unexpected change in Nat's demeanor. "Yassa massah. I does what ya wants." she said as she impaled my cock with her wet mouth. I lie back enjoying the contrast of my white prick against Nat's brown skin as it disappeared and reappeared from her mouth.

I thought back to how it must have been prior to the Civil War when slaves were prominent in the old south. Having a bunch of dark wenches to satisfy my cock was exciting. Being able to fuck them whenever I wanted, even fucking their mammies and sisters, maybe even drilling their brothers in their tight asses.

I couldn't hold back any longer. I pulled Nat's head tight against my stomach while I unloaded my hot cream into her mouth. Spurt! Spurt! Spurt! "Swallow it all you fuckin' little black cunt!"

I had never talked to Nat that way before but when I let her loose she smiled back up at me saying. "Did you like what little Nat did to your cock Massah?" Then added. "You ain't gonna beat my black ass again is ya Massah?" I didn't know where all this Massah crap was coming from but it seemed to turn Nat on.

She went to my pants hanging out to dry in the bathroom and came back with my belt. "Do me wit da belt Massah. I's ben bad." She handed me the belt before lying face down on the bed.

Fine! If that's what she wants, so be it. I swung the belt from high over head striking her across both ebony cheeks at once. Whack! I stroked my leather belt on her bare backside, her upper thighs and even a couple of hard ones on her back.

She was crying now but never once asked me to stop belting her. My cock was so hard it ached. I rubbed the copious precum all over the head of my cock, spread her legs apart and climbed on top of her, my cock resting on her burning buns. "I AM going to fuck your ass you little slave bitch. I AM going to ram my white cock into that tight hole of yours right now."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.