Jimmy... the College Boy
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Jimmy is at college now and missing all the sex he had at home. Chapter one is a slow start but the sex will pick up in chapter 2. Codes will be added as they occur. - This story is completed. Is there more to cum from Jimmy?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

We lie back on the bed, this time facing each other. Time to test this new relationship. "Nat, how do you feel about spankings?"

She looked at me with wide opened eyes. "What?"

"You know spankings. When someone," I pulled her little brown body towards me rolling her onto her stomach exposing her ripe bare bottom. "does this." I said as I gave her a light spank on her bottom. Slap!

I gave her another light spank. Slap! "Didn't you ever get spanked growing up?"

"Ouch! Sometimes my Mom would spank me when I was naughty."

SLAP! This one was a bit harder. "Did she spank you on the bare?" SLAP

"Oh, that hurts." She complained. "Yes on my bare bottom sometimes. Mostly just over my panties." SLAP! A little harder this time.

My cock was stiffening as I questioned the young naked black girl. "So, your father never spanked you?" SLAP!

"I never said that he never did it. It was only a couple of times when I did something really bad like when I played hooky from school to go to the beech with my friends."

SLAP! This spank was harder than the others. Other than an occasional grimace and a breathless "ouch" she was taking this first spanking from me very well. Not once did she ask me to stop. "Tell me about that time. Was that the first time he spanked you? Did he use his hand or maybe a belt?" I was getting even more aroused. I loved listening to a woman tell me about their daddies spanking their buns. SLAP!I gave her another hard one to get her started. "Tell me now!"

"When I got 'home from school' that day my mother noticed that I had my bathing suit on under my school clothes. After questioning me for ten minutes she got me to admit that I had skipped school to go to the beech with my friends.

"She yelled at me and finally said. 'This is unacceptable. Go to your room. When your father gets home from work we will decide what punishment you deserve.' My mother also told me to take off my school clothes but to leave my bathing suit on."

SLAP! My cock was now drooling pre cum. I didn't want to rush her story but I also wanted to hear what happened after her father came home. My cock wanted to hear it also.

"I heard the two of them talking loudly in the kitchen after Daddy came home. When the talking stopped I could hear footsteps coming up the stairs. Mother and father came into my room together. I was sitting on the edge of my bed dressed in only my two piece bathing suit."

SLAP I wasn't hitting her ass as often as I would have done in an over the knee spanking but the strikes were hard and loud as skin met skin. "Was it a bikini?" I wanted to know.

"No Jimmy. Just a two piece suit that didn't show any more skin than my bra and panties would. They must have discussed the details of my punishment in detail because my father never said a word. He sat on the bed next to me, pulled me over his lap and yanked my bathing suit bottoms down to expose my bottom to him. With my mother watching he spanked me at least fifteen times making me cry. He hit a lot harder than my mother did."

I had heard enough for now. I rolled Nat onto her back using my hands to spread her legs to allow entry to her pussy which I could see was open and wet. She got as horny as I did while telling her spanking tale.

I plunged into her pussy, working my cock in and out quickly wanting to orgasm right away. Spurt! Spurt! Spurt! I creamed her little pussy, still driving my cock into her until I heard the outtake of breath and her moaning as she also shot her juices, all around my softening prick.

"Did your pussy get wet when he spanked you?" I just had to ask that question. I lie all sweaty onto of her trying to catch my breath waiting for an answer.

"Not that time." Was all she said.

I moved her to her stomach again and Slap! gave her a light spank on her tight bottom. "Not that time?"

"During my senior year I lost my virginity to a neighbor boy I was dating. One day we skipped school to have some time together. My parents both worked so we spent the morning in my bedroom. It was the first time we had a real bed to do it in so it didn't take long before we were both naked and fooling around.

"Jasper had a pretty big prick for a high school kid. After our first fuck of that morning we lie in bed and he was showing me how to make him feel good with my mouth. There I was with the head of Jasper's big cock in my mouth when I glanced at the doorway to see my father standing there.

"He had forgotten some paper work at home and had come back for it. He looked at his little girl with a cock in her mouth for a minute before he bellowed for Jasper to 'Get the fuck out of my house before I kill you!' Jasper ran with most of his clothes in his hands, leaving behind his shoes, socks and underwear."

I was getting hard again. Story time never failed to get me erect. I could picture cute little teenage Nat with a big black cock poking her mouth while her father looked on. "What happen next?" I prodded her.

"He told me not to move as he went down the stairs to make sure Jasper left the house. I covered my nudity with the blanket from my bed. When Daddy came back into the room he called me a slut before yanking the blanket off of me leaving me naked in front of him once again.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.