Jimmy... the College Boy
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Jimmy is at college now and missing all the sex he had at home. Chapter one is a slow start but the sex will pick up in chapter 2. Codes will be added as they occur. - This story is completed. Is there more to cum from Jimmy?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

During a boring lecture the next day I thought about my experience with Sally Grimm. I had had a good orgasm with her but I preferred giving the orders rather than receiving them. I almost deleted her phone number from my cell but at the last second changed my mind. Just in case, I wanted to keep the number. I could always erase it later if I so chose.

After class I went outside. It was one of those somewhat rare November days when it was sunny and seventy degrees. I had plenty of time before my next class so I sat on a bench and opened a book, getting a head start on my reading assignment.

"Hey stranger." A soft voice said as my little black friend from the train sat next to me on the bench. She was also taking advantage of the unseasonably warm day, wearing shorts and a sleeveless white blouse that contrasted nicely with her brown skin. "By the way my name is Natalie, but you can call me Nat. I wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed our train ride together." She said with a twinkle in her eye. I had been keeping my eye out for this sweet piece of brown sugar and was totally surprised that she had just appeared out of nowhere. "Hi Nat. I'm Jimmy Reardon. I've been hoping to run into you again." I gave her my best little boy grin. I wanted some more of what this girl had to offer.

She put her small hand on my thigh, much as I had done to her on the train ride, squeezing gently as she said. "I would like to see you again Jimmy. Maybe we could go out sometime. I have access to a friend's car."

I rubbed to top of her hand that was resting on my thigh using just my fingertips to caress her warm skin. "What about your boyfriend?" I had to ask that question. She spoke so softly that I could barely hear her response. "Fuck him! You made me feel better than he ever did. He never cared about my orgasm, only his own, the selfish bastard that he is. I want more of that beautiful piece of meat you have between your legs." She moved her hand slightly using the tips of her fingers to touch my balls causing my cock to start to rise.

I pushed her hand away. "Stop it Nat. I don't want to sit here with a hard dick in front of half the school." The grassy area around us was filled with other students also taking advantage of the nice weather.

Nat smiled sweetly as she pulled her hand away. "When?" Was all she said. "Tonight?" I answered.

"Where?"

"I'm in Building J."

"O. K. Jimmy. I will borrow my friend Rose's car and pick you up around six? Maybe we can have a bite to eat?"

"Sounds good. I know a little Italian place that has great food."

"It's a date." Nat said as she rose from the bench, walking away with her cute little butt swaying back and forth, mesmerizing me.

"Who's that?" Startled I looked up to see Lynn standing next to the bench. "Oh, just a friend I met on the train." It was the first time I had seen Lynn since she returned from her Aunt's house. Her father's truck had remained in the shop for three days waiting for parts for his transmission so she and her brother had remained with Jake at her Aunt's house.

Lynn sat next to me on the bench and put her hand on my thigh exactly where Nat had put hers. "Do all your friends rub your balls like she does?" I didn't want to lose my relationship with Lynn but I needed her to understand my needs. "I'm sorry Lynn. I respect you and your father's wishes for you to remain a virgin but I like to get laid and plan on doing it whenever I can. You give wonderful head but I need more."

She started to cry softly. "I would give you my virginity if I could Jimmy. Please don't just throw me away."

I held her close. "I'm not discarding you Lynn. You just need to understand that I have needs beyond what you are currently capable of providing for me. We can maintain our relationship as long as you understand that I am going to have sex with other girls when the opportunity arises."

She was still crying, but a little less as she whimpered an answer. "All right Jimmy. Do whatever you have to do to make yourself happy as long as we can still be boyfriend girlfriend."

That was easier than I expected. I not only didn't want to lose Lynn's soft mouth on my cock but losing her mother's tasty Sunday dinners would have equally devastated me. I waited outside of my dorm for Nat to show up and was about to give up at 6:15 when she pulled up in a red Mustang convertible with the top down although the weather was starting to cool off.

We had a nice dinner at Guido's which was the same restaurant that Sally had brought me to. This place was close enough to school where mixed race students were frequently seen and no one even glanced in our direction.

Nat had pulled me down next to her in our booth not wanting us to sit opposite of each other. While waiting for our appetizers I found out why she wanted me close.

She had her hand in my lap stroking my now erect cock off and on throughout the meal.

"You know what would be hot Jimmy? If I got under the table and sucked you off while you just sit there pretending nothing was going on."

I was afraid that she might just slide down under the table in that crowded restaurant so I put a hand on her arm. "Don't you dare! I'm sure that before the night is over you will be sucking my cock, but not in the restaurant."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.