Jimmy... the College Boy - Cover

Jimmy... the College Boy

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Jimmy is at college now and missing all the sex he had at home. Chapter one is a slow start but the sex will pick up in chapter 2. Codes will be added as they occur. - This story is completed. Is there more to cum from Jimmy?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

As I was enjoying the start of my third cock suck of the day the phone on the night stand rang. Kate answered the phone and handed it to me. "Hello?" I said as I lifted my ass off of the bed to push my prick deeper into Rita's willing mouth.

"It's Mom. Can your Dad and I join you guys?"

"Come on over if you are sure you want to share Dad with my girls." I responded simultaneously shooting my wad into Rita's sexy mouth.

The three of us reclined on the bed. I hadn't told them what was going to happen next. About thirty minutes later I heard the front door open and close. Mother had her own key. Kate started to get up. I pushed her back down on the bed. "Be still." I told her.

It was several minutes of waiting before my naked mother appeared in the bedroom doorway. She had her equally nude husband, my father in tow, pulling him into the room by his hard prick.

My Dad Steven's eyes bugged out as he took in the scene of his son flanked by his step mother and my girlfriend, all of us naked also. I'm sure my father noticed that my now waking prick was equal to his mature cock.

"Dad, I know you are a little surprised but these are my girls, my harem so to speak and that includes your wife. Before I allow you to touch these two delicious sluts I expect you to remain where you are while I punish Mother for telling you about us. Get on all fours Mother."

She released her grip on my father's dick, immediately obeying me and dropping to her knees and elbows in the middle of the room. I had Rita fetch me my belt before commanding her and Kate to sit on the edge of the bed to watch. My Father's cock was rock hard with a drop of precum oozing from it's little eye. I know he had watched my mother being punished by her father culminating in blow jobs for both Dad and Grandpa Jack. He also witnessed his wife get fucked for the first time by her father. To my knowledge Dad never even tried spanking my mother, but he did enjoy watching.

I stood behind my mother making sure that my Dad had a front row view of his wife's beautiful ass. Whack! Whack! Whack! I whipped my mother's vulnerable naked bottom over and over again giving her twenty good lashes before I stopped.

Out of habit she quickly rose to her knees and turned to me engulfing my erection with her moist mouth as her husband looked on. I could see my father was having trouble keeping his hands off of his dripping cock. A long strand of precum was hanging from his cock. I motioned for Rita to come over by pointing at her and then at my Dad's cock.

Rita hesitated. I don't think she understood that eating my step grandmother's twat was not the only thing I expected of her. I pointed again saying. "Right now! Do as your told."

She still hesitated for a few seconds then resigned herself to the fact that she was going to have to give my father a blow job. My father's eyes lit up as the pretty pony tailed teacher knelt in front of him capturing his drooling prick in her mouth. "God, I haven't had my prick in a strange mouth in years." My father sighed enjoying the feel of his cock in Rita's soft mouth.

There we stood, father and son, side by side getting our cocks sucked. We looked at each other in a knowing way as we both stroked our cocks in and out of the two mouths. Getting his first blow job from my pretty girlfriend was too much for him. His prick exploded into Rita's mouth. She dutifully swallowed his spend. My father continued to watch as his son's seven inch cock fucked his wife's mouth finally I grunted, "Here it comes Mother. Swallow your son's sperm." as I shot stream after stream of jism into her waiting mouth.

"Katie! Take your step son into the other bedroom and get him hard again. I'm sure he wants to stick his fat dick in your ass", I ordered my step grand mother.

Kate took Dad's hand and led him out of the room to get his first strange ass fuck in years. I was not sure whether I wanted to share Rita's bottom hole with anyone but seeing her suck my father off did arouse me enough that even after I spurted my cream into my mother's mouth I was still hard. "Get on all fours Rita. Mother spread Rita's cheeks for me." As my mother obeyed me I went to the night stand for the tube of lube.

After lubing my cock I handed the tube to mother telling her. "Go and give this to Dad. He's going to need it."

"Can I watch him fuck Kate's ass? Please!" I nodded to her as I knelt behind Rita lining up my erection with Rita's little brown hole. I plunged my cock into her ass eliciting a loud groan from the blonde's open mouth.

After I spurted my load into Rita's bottom I pulled out and took her hand to lead her to the other bedroom just in time to see my father cream his step mother's fifty two year old ass. My mother was on her knees behind him licking at his asshole, something I had never seen her do before. Although the idea of a rim job didn't really turn me on I knew that if one of my girls was going to rim anyone's bung hole I would have to have it done to me also.

"Rita, go back to the other bedroom and set up your stuff. I don't want my father's cock in your ass. Is that understood?" Rita nodded as my father looked over at us unsure of what was happening. Rita left the room. "Dad, you go into the other bedroom and do as Rita asks. When she is done you can use her mouth or her pussy but stay out of my girlfriend's tight ass."

He left the room still grinning like a teenager with his first piece of ass. He had no idea what Rita had in store for him. I dragged my mother along to the doorway of the master bedroom.

"You're going to enjoy watching this Mother."

My mother and I followed my Dad by only a couple of minutes. Rita had already set up the bed with her toys and had my father meekly lying on his back as she used the soft manacles on his ankles and wrists leaving him spread eagle and helpless. His fat cock was soft but as Rita started stroking his thighs with her long soft feather it began a slow rise finally reaching it's full six inch length.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.