Jimmy... the College Boy - Cover

Jimmy... the College Boy

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Jimmy is at college now and missing all the sex he had at home. Chapter one is a slow start but the sex will pick up in chapter 2. Codes will be added as they occur. - This story is completed. Is there more to cum from Jimmy?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Thanksgiving went much smoother than I had anticipated. Rita and I arrived early in the morning. Only my mother and father were there. Grandma Kate was expected at noon. Rita had worn one of her School Marm outfits, a snug fitting dark grey pants suit which showed off her shapely ass very nicely.

My Dad, being an ass man, couldn't take his eyes off of Rita's bottom. I am sure he was thinking how sweet it would be to slide his cock into the blonde's tight bum. That was his favorite. I had seen him give my mother a good ass fucking in the past. Of course I had fucked my Mom's ass also. I had also just this week did my step grandmother Kate's bottom hole also and I had just fucked my sweet Rita's fine ass for the first time just last night. I liked the feeling of power that a good bottom fucking gave me. Having a woman submissively offer me her ass aroused me almost as much as spanking it would.

My Mom took to Rita right away. She wasn't a dummy and must have realized right away that I wouldn't have brought my ex math teacher to a holiday dinner if I wasn't sexually involved with her. I am sure my Mom was looking at Rita as a future sex partner for herself and Kate. How right she was!

Rita was in the kitchen helping out my mother with dinner preparation and Dad was in the garage fiddling with something or other like he had a habit of doing when Kate came in through the front door. She was dressed in a white blouse that showed off her large breasts and a skirt so short that it would normally look ridiculous on a woman of her age, but with Kate's long shapely legs it looked great.

I greeted her with a long kiss, sliding my tongue into her mouth and my hand under her skirt to find a bare cunt. I poked her pussy with my middle finger noticing how quickly she became wet. "Horny are we, little girl?"

She used her hand on my rapidly rising bulge. "Always Daddy."

With a hand on each of her shoulders I pushed Kate to her knees. She knew what was expected. She unzipped my pants and fished out my hard pecker rubbing it across her cheek before sliding it into her waiting mouth. I slowly began face fucking Kate. Moving my cock in and out of her mouth feeling the delicious warmth of her orifice bringing me towards an orgasm.

The thought that either of my parents or Rita could show up at any moment to see my step grandmother on her knees blowing me made my arousal that much more intense. A few more strokes of my erection into Kate's mouth brought me closer to eruption. "Here it comes Katie. Swallow all of Daddy's cum." Spurt Spurt Spurt. Kate swallowed my cream as I pumped stream after stream of the goo into her waiting mouth.

Kate stood, wiping the corners of her mouth for any tell tale sign of my spend, and headed for the kitchen to be with the rest of my ladies. I watched Kate exit the room eyeing her well rounded bottom. I wondered if there was a way I could get my father to fuck his step mother's ass while I watched. I thought that it would happen sooner or later. My Dad needed another ass to plunder with his cock.

Dinner went well. Both my mother and I caught my father eyeing Rita throughout the day. We exchanged knowing glances. It was obvious that my father was smitten with Rita. Maybe I could use that to my advantage. Now that I knew Rita was as much of a slut as the rest of my girls sharing her with my Dad was in the realm of possibilities.

I mentioned that to my mother when we were alone and she smiled in agreement. "I'll find a way of broaching that subject with him soon."

I went home with Rita that night. I had been hard most of the day so we were barely in her front door before I yanked her pants and underwear to her ankles before forcing my prick into her damp cunt. Even after I came I kept pumping her hot hole until she had an orgasm and I erupted for a second time deep in her pussy.

We went to bed and to sleep soon after our fucking. Tomorrow we were going to visit Kate so I wanted both of us well rested. I wanted to see just how far Rita would go with Kate watching and probably participating.

Rita was nervous the next morning not sure what she was getting into. "Just relax," I told her, "I promise you will enjoy the day. Bring along your box of goodies and maybe I will let you bind Kate and do what you want to her."

Her smile was tenuous and her eyes were looking down towards the floor but I think that the thought of a woman under her control was appealing to her. She had told me she had never played her game with her mother as the recipient but her mother had played the part of the aggressor with her on occasion.

We arrived at Kate's late morning. Kate greeted us at the door dressed in a soft blue dress and heels. I was afraid that just for the shock value she may have answered the door in the nude. I was glad she didn't. I didn't want to scare Rita off before the fun started.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.