Jimmy... the College Boy - Cover

Jimmy... the College Boy

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Jimmy is at college now and missing all the sex he had at home. Chapter one is a slow start but the sex will pick up in chapter 2. Codes will be added as they occur. - This story is completed. Is there more to cum from Jimmy?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

I just laid there with my aching hard cock watching Rita as she used her finger to separate the opening in her, what I had just realized, crotchless panties. She inserted her first two fingers deep into her cunt roughly plunging them in and out in a rapid motion.

Rita pulled her two now soaking wet fingers out of her love hole. She gently ran her two fingers along the underside of my dripping cock depositing her juices with my own. Damn, my cock needed to cum. She smiled as she ran her fingers up and down my shaft, not hard enough to allow me to cum, but soft and caressing teasing me towards an orgasm. "Oh yes. Make me cum Rita. Make my cock shoot now."

Rita smiled, an evil smile, as she stopped touching my throbbing penis. "No Jimmy, not yet. Not for a while yet."

Rita pulled a long soft feather from her toy box. She started on the bottom of my feet, gradually moving it up against the skin of my calves, then thighs carefully avoiding my prick. The feather was electrifying to the touch. My skin tingled wherever that feather touched me. She circled around my pubic area, continuing upwards on my body, across my stomach then the chest stopping to gently caress my two nipples. First one then the other.

"Please. I need to cum." I beseeched her.

She laughed again as she started the feather downward retracing her path, again carefully avoiding touching my aching member on her way to my feet. She giggled as she threw the feather back into the cardboard box, rummaging around for something else.

"Dammit Rita. Let me fucking cum. I can't stand it anymore." I yelled at her which only brought a bigger grin to her face.

"Be quiet Jimmy or I will have to use this." She pulled a ball gag from the box waving it in front of my face.

NO! I didn't want a gag. I shut my mouth and remained silent as she put the ball gag away, continuing to rummage through the box.

"That's better slave boy." Rita quipped as she pulled something from the box. I had seen it before. It was some sort of whip with many soft velvet ribbons extending from the leather handle.

It wasn't meant to hurt as much as titillate. She began with my thighs swinging from above her head to maximize the blows. It didn't hurt like I knew my belt would but there was an intense stinging sensation wherever she landed her blows.

Again she worked her way around my raging erection hitting my legs, my stomach, even my chest causing my nipples to ache as badly as my cock. I wanted to yell out for her to let me cum but the thought of the ball gag kept me quiet.

My cock was still oozing copious amounts of precum keeping my shaft soaked with slime. Finally, without warning, Rita brought the whip down against my cock. I came just then. Not the spurting of a great hard orgasm but the slow pulsating running of cream from my cock. The kind of gentle orgasm that relieves some of the pressure in your balls but is not as satisfying as it should have been.

My cock was still hard, but no longer aching. There was a dull feeling in my cock, my cock not hurting but still wanting the intense feel of a hand, pussy or mouth to fulfill it's mission.

Rita dropped her whip, climbing aboard me to let my hard erection slide through the opening in her panties finally easing into her hot wet cunt. She rode me hard, bouncing up and down on my not very sensitive prick her pussy orgasming over and over again until she was satiated.

"Your turn." She said to me as she used her mouth on my prick. Sliding it in and out of her soft mouth until I finally had a huge, hard cum which oozed out of the corners of her mouth as she tried to swallow all my pent up seed.

We slept for at least an hour. I woke up first. Rita had released me from the restraints and was curled up next to me still wearing her crotchless black panties and black leather bustier. I laid on my back touching my cock lightly as I pondered the events that had occurred. Although the orgasm I had while restrained had been mind blowing I didn't enjoy being helpless while a woman, even Rita, had control over me and my cock.

Bondage was Rita's thing, not mine. I had my own perverted actions that I preferred. I had never spanked Rita before. This seemed like the right time to take charge and treat my old math teacher to a lesson in how I liked my women subservient to me.

She didn't wake as I rolled her onto her stomach. I used the restraints on both of her wrists. I removed her panties before cuffing her ankles. I was getting real hard. This was my game now!

I went to my pile of clothes pulling out my special belt from the back pocket. I had brought it with me never expecting to use it on Rita. Today she was going to be treated the same way as my other sluts. I needed to be in control. It was time that Rita met the real Jimmy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.