Jimmy... the College Boy
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jimmy is at college now and missing all the sex he had at home. Chapter one is a slow start but the sex will pick up in chapter 2. Codes will be added as they occur. - This story is completed. Is there more to cum from Jimmy?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Saturday's dinner was great. Prime rib, garlic mashed potatoes and an almond string bean casserole that was one of my favorites. My step grandmother Kate had been invited so I knew I could expect a little action later. My mom had picked Kate up and as part of her plan, bless her, she let me use her car to take Kate home after supper.

Kate was in her late fifties but looked and dressed much younger. She wore a pale yellow blouse buttoned up over her large breasts and a black skirt that showed a lot of her nice shapely legs.

We had hardly left my parents house when Kate moved close to me resting her right hand on the front of my jeans. My pecker responded as she knew it would, hardening under her small hand. She rubbed it lightly as she said. "Are you gonna spank me Jimmy? It's been months. Your mother spanked me and I did her but it's not the same as submitting to a man for punishment."

"First things first Kate. I haven't cum since this morning. As soon as we get in your house I want you on your knees sucking my cock. Then you get the belt on your bare ass." I had snuck my belt out of my bedroom and into the car earlier.

Kate was getting excited. I could tell by the way her nipples had starting poking out, showing through her blouse. "Yes Jimmy. I'm gonna suck that big prick of yours and swallow all your cream."

And that's what happened! As soon as we were in her house Kate knelt on the kitchen floor using both hands to get my jeans to the floor and completely off of me. I watched intently as Kate opened her mouth wide to let my erection slide into her mouth far enough that my ball sack rested on her lower lip. I could feel the head of my cock reaching into the tightness of Kate's throat.

I met her bobbing head with thrusts of my own causing the tip of my cock to enter her throat each time. I didn't give her any warning other than saying. "Swallow it all slut." as I held her face tightly to my groin as I spurted down her throat. It felt good to get a little rough for a change.

She had tears in her eyes as I led her to the bedroom, stopping every few feet to strap her bottom over her skirt. When we got to the bedroom I took off the rest of my clothes while Kate moved a armless chair to the center of the room. I sat, my cock already starting to rise again, as she quickly stripped off all of her clothes. I stopped her when she tried to lie across my lap.

"Not just yet Kate. Play with yourself for me. Make your slut cunt nice and wet."

She spread her pussy lips wide to show me the moisture. "It's already wet Jimmy. Spank me now ... please."

I whipped her pussy with one stroke of my belt. "Owww!" she yelped.

"Don't sass me Kate. Just do as you're told." This was a little harsher than she was used to being treated by me but my mother had told me that Grandpa Jack had been rough with her and she liked it that way.

Her face had turned red with embarrassment but she complied immediately. She held her pussy lips open with one hand and used her other hand to alternately rub herself and use a finger to stroke in and out of her cunt, like a small penis.

Kate closed her eyes while friggin herself but I told her, "Keep your eyes open Katie. Look right into my eyes while you make that slut pussy of yours cum." I had never called her Katie before but I knew that that is what her mother and father had called her when she was younger and being punished by them. It brought a different look to Kate's face like she was reliving her father and later her brother spanking her bare bottom.

It took longer than I expected but Kate started breathing harder as she got closer to an orgasm. "That's it Katie! Cum for Daddy. Make your pussy cream now." I was starting to get into bit of role playing with Kate.

Kate had a long, hard orgasm swaying on her feet. For a second I thought she was going to fall to the floor. She stood in front of me covered in her own sweat, her pussy lips swelled open. Her hand was still but was resting on her pussy trying to calm it down.

I only gave her a minute to calm down before I pulled her over my lap, resting my hard cock against her stomach. "Not yet Jimmy. Let me rest for a minute more." she begged.

That wasn't part of my plan. I raised the belt high and brought it down hard. Whack! I hit her several times before she started bucking in my lap making grunting sounds. The slut liked being treated this way. She was having another intense orgasm as I belted her bare ass. I pushed her to the floor onto her hands and knees. I knelt behind her, plunging my cock deep into her sodden pussy. It only took a few strokes before I unloaded my cock juice deep in Kate's cunt.

I rolled onto my back saying. "Clean Daddy's cock with your mouth Katie." Without any hesitation the older woman was crouching over me licking and sucking our combined juices from my softening prick. I dozed off right there on the floor of Kate's bedroom.

I woke some time later, still naked but Kate had thrown a light blanket over me. I went up on one elbow to see Kate sitting on the edge of the bed covered by a light weight robe.

"Hi sleepyhead," She said as she stood.

"Hey," I answered. Then I added, "Was I too rough on you Kate?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.