Jimmy... the College Boy - Cover

Jimmy... the College Boy

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jimmy is at college now and missing all the sex he had at home. Chapter one is a slow start but the sex will pick up in chapter 2. Codes will be added as they occur. - This story is completed. Is there more to cum from Jimmy?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

My classes were getting easier for me as the weeks passed. I was looking forward to the Thanksgiving Holiday week off from school. I dreamt about all the nasty sexual things I was going to my girls when I got home. In the meantime I was doing O. K. in the sex department. Lynn was sucking me off two or three times a week. Occasionally when my roommate wasn't around we would have the room to ourselves for a prolonged sixty nine session, which Lynn really looked forward to. Her last boyfriend never ate her out and now she couldn't get enough of my mouth on her pussy.

I was eating at Lynn's house every Sunday. It had become a ritual. Mr. Patrick, who I now called Jake at his insistence, and I talked about the landscaping business. I listened intently to the ways he thought I could improve and grow my little business. Lynn's mom, Eva looked exactly like Lynn but a little older. They could have passed for sisters. She always made something special for Sunday dinners. Roast beef, lasagna, corned beef and many other dishes, all of which were very tasty. I looked forward to the meals as much as the blow job I was going to get after Jake dropped us off at school.

I saw Sue about once a week, sometimes twice. As the weather began to cool off she would invite me to her apartment for a bite and some good fucking. She wasn't much of a cook but it was better than eating in the cafeteria, and we finished up naked in bed using each other's bodies rigorously for hours. She had the sweetest tasting pussy I had ever eaten. Sometimes I would lick her cunt for so long that she would have to push me away and beg for me to impale her with my cock. It wasn't romantic at all. It was almost barbaric the way we wrestled each other into submissive postures so that we could show dominance over each other.

My last exam was finally done. I was going to take the train home even though my Dad had offered to come and get me. I wasn't bringing dirty clothes home like many at the train station. I knew how to use the laundry mat, using that time to study. I had met another student while I was doing my wash, Sally Grimm, who turned out to be a sophomore at my school. She was a big girl. Taller than me and big boned. Not fat, just built like an Amazon with large breasts and a matching substantial backside. We sat side by side in the hard plastic chairs, sometimes talking and other times just studying. We became friendly but I refrained from asking her out, maybe next semester. I already had too much going on with Lynn, Sue and studying.

I boarded the train with only the clothes on my back. I had plenty of clothes to wear in my closet at home. The train ride was pleasant. I sat next to a young woman who was also going home for the holiday. I can't remember her name but she was a nice looking black girl who as it turned out lived only a few blocks from my house. It made the ride pass quickly having a pleasant conversation about nothing much with her all the way home.

My mother was waiting at the train station. She had left work a couple of hours early to pick me up. She greeted me with a not so motherly kiss, sticking her tongue deep in my mouth. I returned the kiss and told her. "Let's get home quick. We have a couple of hours before Dad get's home."

"Oh yes Jimmy, it's been months. I hope you can give me a good spanking before I fuck your brains out." That's my mother. Horny and ready.

As she pulled the car out of the parking lot I slid one of my hands along her thigh, underneath her skirt, to rest on her panty covered pussy. I rubbed her softly saying. "Oh yes Mother, you are in for a bare bottom spanking before I fuck that wet cunt of yours."

She pushed my hand away. "Wait until we get home Jimmy. I don't want to wrap the car around a pole."

I laughed and pulled my hand out from under her skirt. "I guess I can wait fifteen more minutes. I need to spank you as much as you need to be spanked. It's been too long."

I planned on making up for lost time during this week long vacation from school. I was going to spank my mother, use the belt on both Wendy and Kate. I needed to leave some free time to play with my sweet Ms. Baker, trying my hand at bondage for the first time.

When Mother and I arrived at home we wasted no time. We both hurriedly stripped inside the front door dropping our clothes haphazardly on the living room rug. Without saying a word I led my naked mother to Dad's favorite overstuffed chair and pushed her down over the back of the chair ensuring that her bare ass was sticking up high, ready for her punishment.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! I spanked her nicely rounded ass with my hand. I spanked her bottom about fifteen times, first one cheek then the other. I was hard as a rock and had been throughout the entire ride from the train station. I could see how wet my mother's cunt had become from the bare bottom spanking she had just received. I fed her cunt my cock, inch by inch, slowly at first then I rammed all seven inches in her pussy as deep as I could.

I gritted my teeth to keep from cumming too soon as I pounded my mother's cunt with my stiff prick. She orgasmed twice before I opened my mouth wide yelling. "Fuck ya Mom. Here it comes. Your son is filling your cunt with his pecker juice. Ahgggg!" SPURT SPURT! SPURT! My cock unleashed several long, hard streams of creamy cum into my mother's waiting pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.