Jimmy... the College Boy
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jimmy is at college now and missing all the sex he had at home. Chapter one is a slow start but the sex will pick up in chapter 2. Codes will be added as they occur. - This story is completed. Is there more to cum from Jimmy?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Friday after classes I walked my roommate Derek to the bus station for his trip home to Connecticut. On the way back to school I stopped at the coffee shop for supper. O. K. a ham and cheese sandwich. Good enough and well within my budget.I had told Rita that I would call her around 7:00 PM which gave me an hour to study first.

Seven on the nose I called her. "Hi it's me." I said. "How are you Rita?"

"Cold Jimmy."

"Uh? Why are you cold?"

"Because I am naked Jimmy. I'm lying here on top of the bed in the first floor bedroom completely naked." I was naked also lying back on my narrow bed. My cock was on the rise. "I am touching myself Jimmy. The shades are wide open so if a young teenage boy should come by and peak in the window he can watch his math teacher masturbating."

That was the first time I had realized she had been aware that I was watching the day I peeked in her window, after our kiss by the fire pit. I gripped my cock with the hand not holding the phone, stroking it softly. "So you knew I was watching?"

"Of course I did Jimmy and I'm glad you caught the hint that I like my pussy spanked. Are you touching your big prick right now Jimmy?"

"Fuck ya baby. I'm naked and jerking my cock. I'm going to cum all over myself thinking about your naked body. How I'm going to tie you up so I can do whatever I want to your tits and cunt." I let go of my cock because I was already getting close to cumming. It was too soon.

"I wish I was there big guy so I could catch all that yummy goo with my hot mouth. I can't wait to see you Thanksgiving week. I am going to fuck you bowlegged." I was stroking myself again. I knew one extra pump and it would be all over but I just teased my cock with my precum soaked hand very slowly.

We teased each other that way for about twenty minutes. I could tell by Rita's breathing that she had orgasmed at least three times. I told her. "I'm ready Rita. I'm going to spurt my stuff all over your tits. Here it comes baby! Ahhhhhhh! Grrrrrr!" My juice sprang from my pecker like a cannon shooting off. Four heavy spurts of cum fell back onto my stomach, then several little ones dripping onto my hand. I heard her groan with one final orgasm of her own. We didn't have anything more to say after that so we said our goodbyes so I could get back to studying.

Lynn called Saturday afternoon asking me how my studying was going. I told her I was getting smarter by the minute. Then she got to the point. "I've been telling my parents about you Jimmy. They want to meet you." CRAP! I didn't want to meet her family. She continued. "Come for dinner Sunday. My dad will give us a ride back to school in plenty of time for you to study some more."

I couldn't think of a good excuse to get out of the visit so I agreed. While Lynn gave directions via the bus line I obediently wrote them down.

I didn't have a bus schedule so I waited patiently at the bus stop by the main entrance to the college. Lynn's folks lived just one block from the bus stop on their end. The bus finally arrived. It was only a twenty minute ride to the stop Lynn had told me to get off at.

I only had to walk one block north until I hit their street, Palace Road. Number 22 was the third house on the right. A brick fronted rambling ranch with a one car garage on the extreme left of the house. The paved drive way ended at the garage but there also was an eight foot wide ribbon of asphalt winding it's way around the left side of the garage and into the backyard.

Since Lynn had specified going in the back way I trudged up the drive. The driveway opened up to a large back yard. There was an enormous garage with one large door in the front. Large enough for a motor home or to house the big Ford F350 that sat on the side of the garage. It had a low bed landscaper type of trailer still hooked to it. Various pieces of lawn care machines sat on the trailer. I walked past the open garage door only glancing inside long enough to see that there were more mowers and other equipment arranged haphazardly on the cement floor.

I saw that on the trailer was a commercial grade riding mower but what had caught my eye was a John Deere 32 inch walk behind mower that was a twin to the one I had bought used towards the end of the summer. I had enough customers now that I needed something with a wider cut to allow me to do more yards per day.

I looked closer at the Deere when I heard. "I use that to do the trim on larger yards." I looked up to see someone coming out of the garage wiping his hands on a red shop towel. That is when I noticed the artwork on the door of his truck letting anyone who looked at the Ford that it was property of Patrick's Landscaping, LLC.

I extended my hand to the rugged looking man saying. "Glad to meet you Mr. Patrick. I'm Lynn's friend Jimmy. I have an identical walk behind as this one." Pointing to the green mower. We fell into a nice conversation as I told him about my budding landscaping business while he regaled me with the story of his 30 year old business, while he showed me the inside of his garage/shop. There was a lot of equipment present as well as 3 more trucks and trailers loaded with equipment. It looked to me that this man spent most of his weekends maintaining his equipment.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.