Jack and the Giant Ass
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by Janno Jones

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Young Jack needs money, but he makes a strange bargain: he trades a motorcycle for a porno magazine. Oh, and there are those magic seeds thrown in. This is a retelling of the Jack and the Beanstalk story with a very ass-centric focus.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Size   BBW   Big Breasts   Slow  

Jack was not one to waste time when it came to looking at girls asses. He found a tree a hundred yards up the road and he sat down and opened the magazine, ready to feast his eyes on all that delectable female ass.

He wasn't disappointed. Every picture was better than the one before. There were girls in all stages of dress and undress: in bikinis, hot pants, tight miniskirts, skintight jeans, stretch pants, panties, thongs, or just bare-ass naked. Every one of them had an ass that wouldn't quit, threatening to burst the clothing that tried to contain it, a vision of abundance that sometimes even spilled out of the frame of the picture. They were perfectly toned and round, voluptuous and delicious in the extreme.

The old man was right; Jack had a throbbing erection by the second page, and by page five he had exploded in his pants in a gusher of cum. It didn't drain him, though: every time he looked at another picture he got hard again. He spent hours under the tree, coming to one explosive orgasm after another every time he turned the page. He lost track of time, until he finally came out of his trance when the lengthening shadows of evening made him realize the sun was going down soon.

"Oh, damn, Mom will be so mad," he thought, jumping up and running to the bus stop. He had to wait another hour for the bus to arrive, and when he got home it was completely dark. Walking up the driveway, he could see the blue light from the TV in the living room, which meant his mother was watching her favorite shows.

He tried to sneak in the back door without his mother hearing him, but she had just mopped the floor and Jack slipped on a wet spot and went sprawling. The magazine that he'd traded the motorcycle for skittered across the floor and landed in the doorway. His mother came running, and the first thing she saw was the magazine, which she proceeded to pick up and look at.

"What is this?" she said. "My God, Jack, this is gross even for you. I've never seen such disgusting creatures. Why, it's a wonder those girls can stand up straight, their rear ends are so huge. Where did you get this?"

"Uh, nowhere special, Mom," Jack said, getting up off the floor. "It's just something I picked up at a newsstand. Why don't you just give it back, and I'll go upstairs. I'm tired, and I think I'll go to bed."

His mother looked at him funny. "Something is wrong here," she said. "You don't look right, Jack. Are you feeling okay?"

"Sure, Mom, I'm fine, Jack said. "Now, could you just give the magazine back?"

He held out his hand but his mother kept looking at him strangely.

"In a minute," she said. "But first I want to know how much money you got for the motorcycle."

Jack felt himself reddening. "Uh, I'll tell you about it in the morning. I'm really tired and I want to go to bed."

His mother looked at him quizzically. "Why can't you tell me? You did sell the motorcycle, didn't you?"

"Well, sort of."

"What do you mean, 'sort of'?"

Jack looked at the floor.

"Jack Scoggins, you tell me right now what happened with that motorcycle. I demand to know."


"Okay," Jack said, sighing. "Well, you see, there was this gas station ... I needed gas, and, um ... there was that magazine with some truly amazing asses, I mean you have to admit ... well, I just wanted a look at it, but the guy said no ... so I sort of, kind of, well, I traded it for the magazine."

"You what?!" Jack's mother said. "You traded the motorcycle for a porno magazine? Is that what you're saying? Now I've heard everything. I knew you were a stupid boy, but this takes the cake. You traded that motorcycle -- when we needed money to pay the mortgage -- you traded that motorcycle for a PORNO magazine? Are you out of your mind? A motorcycle for a stupid magazine?"

"Well, not exactly," Jack said. "There was also a packet of seeds." He reached in his pocket and pulled the packet out. "The guy said they were magic seeds."

His mother was so mad the veins in her neck were sticking out. "Seeds?" she said. "You traded the motorcycle for a bunch of nudie pictures and a packet of seeds?"

"He said they were magic seeds."

"Now I've heard everything," Jack's mother said. "I'll show you what I think of those seeds." She strode over and grabbed the packet from Jack's hand, then stomped out the back door. Jack heard her cursing and shouting for a few minutes, then she came back in.

"What did you do?" he said.

"I took your stupid seeds and your stupid magazine and I dug a hole and buried them," she said. "I can't believe you traded your father's motorcycle for them, and I don't ever want to see them again!"

"I'm sorry, Mom," Jack said. He was truly sorry for trading the motorcycle, but he was also sorry that his mother had buried the magazine, because it had some amazing asses in it and he had been looking forward to feasting his eyes on them again.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.