Wendolyn Too. Number 4 in STOPWATCH
Chapter 23

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 23 - I wanted a pickup for the digs and basic transportation. I answered an ad for an "Old Dodge Pickup" in the Journal. I got a lot more than I'd bargained for...

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Western   Cousins   Rough   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   School  

The park was pretty easy to find ... although they were sure Central Park was in New York City. This one was one block of dead grass and weak, sickly trees, with a few splintery picnic tables and those old fashioned grills on a pipe. At one of the other tables were some rough looking kids.

Wendy took her watch out of her pocket and set it on the table.

"David? Would you please get the black zippered notebook from between the seats in my Ford?" Wendy was uneasy about the other table.

David walked back and picked up the notebook, 'surprisingly heavy, ' he thought. Never the less Wendy wanted it. He walked back.

Wendy took the notebook and unzipped it, she slid her hand inside. 'David. Dial 91 and get ready to dial the other one, please. I've been scanning the kids at the table and they're up to no good.'

Willy and Billy were clueless, typical 1960's small town flower children with trust in their hearts and love for their fellowman. Willy tossed the overstuffed canvas bag on the table and began to untie it.

Billy said, "I wonder what's in the bag?"

At the other table the boys stood and one of them said, "Yeah ... what's in the bag, bitch?"

'Dial.' David pushed the last one.

Wendy put her other hand in the black book. From the notebook there came a sound that sounded a lot like a slide being drawn back and the slam of it going into battery.

"911 What is your emergency?"

"We're about to be assaulted by four men in Central Park in Shamrock, Texas."

"Has anything happened yet?"

"Not yet."

"911 is for emergencies. If nothing has happened, get off the line. Call the police if you imagine you're in danger."

"Operator? One of the young men has just drawn a knife."

"If he stabs someone call 911, otherwise get off the line." CLICK.

"Sorry, Wendy. They only respond to after the fact emergencies."

'It's ok, David. While the connection was open, I scanned the operator. The boy with the knife is her son and she knows very well what's going to happen. They've done it before. I guess it's up to me.'

The knife wielder grabbed Willy and put his arm with the knife hand around her throat. The knife wasn't against her throat, just close.

"Hit redial, David."

"911. What is your emergency?"

"Your son is about to be shot. It hasn't happened yet. Should we hang up and call the police?"

The knife wielder got this violent, crazy look and shouted, "Give me the bag or I'll slit her throat!"

Wendy said, "911 operator? Do you have your recorder on? We have ours going.

It hasn't happened yet ... as soon as he moves his hand, I'm going to shoot him right between the eyes and splatter his brains all over his buddies. I hope you're recording this, it's going to look awfully bad when the Troopers get here and you don't have this call recorded. Oops, the Troopers are here. All bets are off. Hang up, David."

Behind them, it was their friendly lady trooper leaned up against her car with an M-4 trained on the knife guy.

"Fuck it! Let me out of here or I'll kill her." His hand moved.

BANG!

The back of a head dissolved before my eyes. The three toughs behind him were suddenly red faced ... and red tee shirted ... caught red handed ... So to speak.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.