Wendolyn Too. Number 4 in STOPWATCH - Cover

Wendolyn Too. Number 4 in STOPWATCH

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 18

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 18 - I wanted a pickup for the digs and basic transportation. I answered an ad for an "Old Dodge Pickup" in the Journal. I got a lot more than I'd bargained for...

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Western   Cousins   Rough   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   School  

My sibs were home when I was getting happy so there were interesting questions at the dinner table that night.

My brothers Charles and Ben (twins), named after Charlie Arthur and Ben Franklin ... mom's kids.

Gwendolyn and David III (Trey) named after the real name for Wendy and Daddy ... Kim and daddy were the parents.

Daddy and Rachael kids, Leigh and Lynn (twins) and Willow, three and two and three makes eight. Seven inquisitors consulting the reason for my happy mood ... it didn't last long.

By the way ... Mom is the only USA recognized wife of Daddy ... when daddy kicks it, Charles, Ben ... and I inherit ... not the Five. They are referred to by the schools as 'the others' ... the other Austin's. If the others weren't so proud of it I imagine there's a lawsuit hiding in the bushes.

We must not forget Seven ... she's the store clerk ... and not all that much older than we girls. Seven is Seven because she was the seventh child of traditional Chinese parents. Some times we call her Chu ... mostly everybody calls her Seven ... she does too. She has great fun answering the phone.

We never have bill collectors ... we have Burial Insurance, Life Insurance, Timeshare salesmen, Church Solicitations, Orphanages, Police and Fire Departments, Red Cross, Salvation Army, Goodwill, Blind, halt and lame societies, Bridge, Highway and preservationists constantly ringing for donations. Listening to Seven answer the phone in Chinese is a hoot! Her favorite is, "Hero, No Tickee ... no washee ... you bring tickee," and hang up. We, the kids, spent an entire afternoon sitting in a semicircle around the phone listening to her. She has also been known to vary her answering with, "Massage onry, no Happy Ending!" She sounds indignant with that one.

The expression on her face after each call is great. She has been known ... to us at least ... to break out in John Donne Sonnets ... just to remind herself she was born here ... it's not her fault her parents are traditional ... it was choice, I'm sure.

Her family has been in the US since the Forties ... the Eighteen Forties.

The girls are sure I'm doing it ... it ... eye tee ... I got happy ... I must be doing IT. But I haven't ... been doing ... it ... yet. But I itch so ... I'm going through clothes like I had my own factory ... bigger and bigger ... rounder and rounder ... A breakthrough ... I grew an inch ... I do not look like Marilyn ... no matter WHAT the boys say ... and gravity? Gravity hasn't caught up ... yet.

Do the boys feel like this? Lost ... but oh so ... god ... this isn't fair. Oh ... they do? Thank you doctor! I made a step towards ... When I was on the boat ... in 1928 ... but I keep growing ... past budding ... past blossoming ... blooming ... bosoms ass ... these are TITS and they itch!! Fuck ... I am so horny.

I have a gynecologist ... my pediatrician suggested ... stage of development ... hormones ... pretty girl ... and all that. I doubt I'll ever make five feet tall ... my sibs have shot up ... and up and up.

Oh, I am sorry ... you shouldn't ... Well...

"Daddy! They want to expel me!"

"Nothing much."

"It's embarrassing, Daddy."

"You know ... my 'development.'

"Yes ... I have a bruise."

"Mr. Lancaster, Daddy and the Judge are on their way."

"Well, Miss Austin. I don't see what they can do. You obviously drew attention to yourself. I want you out."

"Not moving!"

"See here young lady!" Mr. Lancaster made the same mistake the kid with the broken arm made. He grabbed.

I twisted ... just enough so he missed my arm but squeezed my other boob. Damn it ... it felt ... good ... but violating ... and daddy crashed through the office door ... Do I have to explain?

Daddy broke the principal's nose.

"But ... Daddy! I don't need more money ... I don't know what to do with what I have ... I just want ... I don't know what I want ... but I want something."

And that's how I met Mike Porter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.