Wendolyn Too. Number 4 in STOPWATCH
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 16 - I wanted a pickup for the digs and basic transportation. I answered an ad for an "Old Dodge Pickup" in the Journal. I got a lot more than I'd bargained for...

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Western   Cousins   Rough   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   School  

I keep telling people she's my mother ... doesn't seem to work. I'm her younger sister. I think I'll try that for awhile.

So, I told the doctor, "Yes ... Catholic School. You know the nuns?"

He rubbed the back of his left hand. The hand had a series of tiny interlaced scars ... moms was going to look like that ... but just one.

"You know the broad shouldered one with the big arms?"

There's always a butch.

The doc flinched and said, "Sister Terry ... Theresa ... this does look like her work." He poked and prodded a little, put some more antibacterial ointment on it and started in with new bandages. "Did you do the cleanup?"

I nodded.

"That's very good work. Ever consider?"

I smiled..."No ... Family business ... I am slated for great things in the management area."

"Too bad, you'd make a great nurse."

Not even a suggestion I might make a good doctor. Men!

"We're going to see how it goes," he took out his prescription pad, hen scratched his way across it and made weird hieroglyphics in the signature line. He handed it to me. "Two with carbonated water ... Pappas' Sweet Shop is right next door to the Pharmacy," he grinned. "They go down well with chocolate and coke ... Cherry works good too. Then one every four hours." He looked sternly at me. "Wake her up and make her take 'em ... with carbonation."

"Yes sir." First time a Chocolate Coke was prescribed instead of water ... a first for me, anyway.

"If the hand keeps swelling and she gets even the tiniest bit of a red streak, don't hesitate. Have her mother call the hospital and bring her right in. Immediately!"

"No stitches?"

"Oh no, the way these little bandaids have been cut like butterflies ... they work great. I wonder why someone hasn't done that before? Go get the prescription filled. Who is your family doctor?"

"Grost."

"Good man. I'll call and set you up an appointment Friday week." He reached out and patted mom on the good hand, "Pay attention to your sister, now. She did you a real service cleaning that up."

We left the ER and I slid behind the wheel ... mom looked indignant.

"No no ... you're too injured to drive ... sister dear. Umh ... how does this damn thing start?"

Every new driver should learn on a standard transmission. We jerked and stalled and jerked some more and stalled and stalled but I finally got it ... until the stop sign at Oakland. I had to turn. Bummer.

Mother was absolutely no help ... none whatsoever ... she couldn't stop laughing ... or screeching ... wouldn't ... WENCH!!

I got it ... the cop was going the other way and I did good. He never noticed. Straight north on Oakland to Cass ... left on Cass ... right on Linden ... stop at M21 ... straight across with the break in traffic ... past the Shell ... stop in the alley behind the drugstore and assist mother out of the car ... she was very weak ... from alternatively being in fear for her life to rollicking laughter. "God, Mom ... straighten up."

We went through the back door and bumped the kids away from the comic book section. The pharmacist took the prescript, turned around, grabbed a vial and handed it to me ... Not mom ... me ... like I'm the responsible one. This is great!

"You never even looked at the 'script," I accused the pharmacist.

"He called it in."

"How do you know we're us ... them ... a..."

"The number on the 'script."

"But..."

"If I could have read it ... I'd have called the cops while I was filling the order ... except I wouldn't have been filling ... I'd been ducking."

"Oh." A great mystery solved. The Pharmacist Doesn't Read the Prescription.

We went out the front door and turned left ... Pappas' Sweet Shop ... same place but new management. Yuppies. The only thing they changed was to have an exact physical duplicate of the huge jukebox built ... with modern music. And the prices ... let's never forget the prices. What used to cost a nickel got the coke and a penny a squirt for the flavors was now 75 cents and a dime ... wasn't a bit better tasting. We sat on the same swirly stools at the same marble counter and drank our soda from the same glasses ... a generation apart.

"Thanks for the driving lesson, mom."

She peed her pants.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.