Jemma's Dilemma - Cover

Jemma's Dilemma

Copyright© 2012 by LexiRose

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Jemma discovers that everything she believed was a lie and reluctantly agrees to begin a new life with her strange Sir Galahad, but everything is not as it seems.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Once again Jemma was pleasantly surprised at the spread of food before her. As she sat in silence, greedily swallowing down fresh fruit and warm, buttery croissants she forced herself to think of inconsequential things, the play of sunlight reflecting from the sea in front of her window, the sweep of a birds wing as it plunged fearlessly below the water, anything, in fact, except that damn contract and the man she'd signed over her freedom to for the next two years.

With a sigh she stood, her appetite forgotten as her stomach churned with barely suppressed panic. No, she thought, she wouldn't think of that.

She didn't even jump this time as the door opened and the younger girl cleared away the breakfast things. If anything, she felt numb, too shocked to protest as once again she was led into the bathroom and those nimble fingers probed and caressed her beneath the water.

Her orgasm was involuntary with none of the usual pleasant sensations, just something her body did without her consent, like sneezing when someone tickled her nose. She felt no shame or embarrassment this time. She felt nothing at all, her eyes blank and staring as the girl wrapped her in a robe and led her to a padded leather stool in front of a large mirror.

As the girl started to gently comb out the tangles in her hair Jemma closed her eyes, her expression scaring her. It was as if she was detached from her body, observing from a distance. She'd never felt like this before, like she had no control, like she had no choice. And the worst thing was that she'd given up her freedom voluntarily. Given up her life, her family, Kyle, in exchange for money.

She'd always wondered how people could fall into prostituting themselves. Had always thought that she'd never be caught in that trap. And yet here she was. Selling herself for money and security. She felt sick.


The rest of the day passed in a haze of household chores and nervous panic. She knew he must come for her soon but it was the waiting that was the hardest part. How soon would he expect her to fulfil her half of the bargain?

The mindless manual labour left her far too much time to think as she peeled endless piles of vegetables and polished white marble floors on her knees.

She'd been handed a white tunic, similar to that she'd seen on the younger girl, and through the mist she noticed that there were several other girls wearing the same clothing. All young, all performing the same basic tasks.

The older woman wore a more elaborate dress, still white of course, and she appeared to be in charge, appearing every now and again to bark orders or offer small words of praise before vanishing again.

Of the debt collector she saw nothing.

This should have reassured her, instead it increased the tension inside of her. When would he come? When would he take her?

She wanted to ask the other girls if they knew. If they knew what he was like. Was he gentle? Was he kind? Or would he just take what he wanted and throw her aside. She'd never done the whole casual sex scene, all she knew was Kyle, what if he was disappointed in her?


As the sun began to set she found herself back in her room, a bowl of what looked like stew in front of her. Feeling nauseous she forced each spoonful down, knowing she had to keep her strength up even though privately she thought it wouldn't hurt her to lose a few pounds. The sheer 'normalness' of that made her giggle slightly hysterically. Only she could worry about her weight in this kind of situation.

As the enormity of what she had agreed to finally sank in, her giggles turned to hiccups and then dissolved into big, gulping sobs. No tears, she wasn't crying, she wouldn't cry! She heard the swoosh of the door sliding open but she didn't look up. Soft arms wrapped around her and she rested her head on the offered shoulder, burying her face in brown hair and delicately scented skin, the tears finally falling and dampening the other girls tunic as she rubbed Jemma's back soothingly, muttering nonsense words into her ear.

The stress of the day finally got the better of her and she fell asleep in the younger girls arms with a soft sigh.


Jemma woke to the familiar feel of a warm body wrapped around her. Sighing happily she wriggled closer, still half asleep. Soft arms wound around her waist, delicate fingers stroking gently over the exposed skin of her stomach and up to caress the underside of her breast. Jemma could feel her nipples tightening beneath the sheet and wondered absent-mindedly how it was that this girl, who she'd only met a day or two ago, could know so instinctively how to arouse her body when Kyle didn't.

The girls clever hands roamed over her body and Jemma gave up the pretence of sleep. She knew this was wrong but it felt too good. Rolling over in the bed, she tentatively reached out her hand to touch the other girl, marvelling at the way her nipples shrunk and hardened beneath Jemma's questing fingers.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.