Jemma's Dilemma - Cover

Jemma's Dilemma

Copyright© 2012 by LexiRose

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jemma discovers that everything she believed was a lie and reluctantly agrees to begin a new life with her strange Sir Galahad, but everything is not as it seems.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

The door closed smoothly behind her and Jemma sighed, what now?

The woman removed the towel from the table, shaking it out and laying it flat over the padded surface before turning.

"Take off your robe and lie on your stomach," she barked, holding out her hand.

Resignedly Jemma untied the securely knotted belt and slid the robe from her shoulders before handing it over, blushing as the woman looked her up and down assessingly. Covering as much of herself with her hands as she could, she stood there for a second, frozen under the woman's gaze, before hurrying to lie down flat on the table, making sure to keep her legs tightly pressed together.

Her head rested level with the hole in the table and it was actually quite comfortable, more so now that only her back view was exposed. Jemma was quite shocked to realise that more people had seen her naked today than in the whole of her adult life and her face turned a deeper shade of red. Okay so they'd all been female, the debt collector still had yet to make an appearance, but somehow that seemed even worse, especially when they looked at her as if they were testing her somehow.

"Relax," the woman ordered, more gently this time as if realising how nervous Jemma was. "I'm going to give you a massage. Now, do you have any allergies I should know about? Any health problems, back problems, heart disease, pregnancy?"

Her professional manner went a long way to putting Jemma at ease and she answered all in the negative. She'd never had a proper massage before and she was tentatively looking forward to it, although she hoped it wasn't one of those where they punched and pummelled you into submission. The idea of having the breath repeatedly knocked out of her had never seemed to be terribly relaxing to her, but then what did she know?

She'd have to remember to express her gratitude to the debt collector when he did finally appear. This was starting to feel less like imprisonment and more like a stay at a luxury spa, one of those ones she'd looked at longingly in magazines sometimes but known that she would never be able to afford. And whilst she felt guilty for enjoying herself whilst Kyle was locked away in some horrid impersonal jail, there was very little she could do for him at the moment, besides, she didn't think the woman would be particularly pleased if she tried to leave, and even if she wanted to she couldn't open the door without her help and so she may as well make the most of it because it certainly wouldn't last.

Self justification done, excuses made, Jemma allowed herself to sink into the soft bench as the woman began to gently rub warm, sweet smelling oil into her shoulders, just stroking lightly over her skin with the palms of her hands. The woman's hands moved slowly down Jemma's spine in long soft glides that made her skin feel over sensitive and in need of a firmer touch.

As her hands reached the top of Jemma's buttocks, Jemma froze, but the woman reversed her movements and began stroking back up to her shoulders and Jemma relaxed once more, her breathing becoming deeper and slower as the rhythmic movements began to put her into a kind of trance.

Now the woman changed what she was doing, gliding the tips of her fingers over Jemma's oily, sensitised skin, causing her to shiver slightly as they followed the path of her spine, down to her backside and then returning to the top to start again, the woman's hands moving further apart with each pass, meaning that by the third or fourth time her hands were sliding up the side of Jemma's waist and ribcage. Jemma could feel her nipples tightening as the woman's fingers just grazed over the outer skin of her breasts, not lingering, but nevertheless arousing.

It surprised Jemma to realise how much she wanted the woman to reach round and touch her hard buds, the tension she was building, however unintentionally, was making Jemma think unfamiliar thoughts, and she wriggled a little, uncomfortable with the way her mind was heading. She'd never thought she was a particularly sexual person. And certainly not one into kinky girl on girl stuff, or anything out of the ordinary really, lights off, missionary position or her on top, occasionally doggy when Kyle had been especially persuasive, although she wasn't so keen on that, a combination of worrying about her back view and feeling like she was just being used like an animal meant she rarely came in that position if at all.

Not saying that she hadn't enjoyed herself with Kyle, because she had, most of the time anyway, but she'd never been particularly adventurous and some of the things he'd suggested had been a bit out of her comfort zone, anal for a start! After a few minutes of intense pain while he tried to push his cock into her tight hole, she'd called time and he'd never suggested it since.

The same with blow jobs, it wasn't that she didn't want to pleasure him, she did, but it never really seemed to do anything for him and she certainly didn't derive any enjoyment from nodding her head up and down until her jaw ached. He'd always told her he liked what she was doing but she wondered, surely if he liked it he would have cum, even just once?

Maybe she just wasn't any good at it she thought with a grimace.

But then why was she suddenly having these dirty thoughts all of a sudden, it was like someone had taken over her brain and made her see every situation in a sexual light. Very odd!

The change in pressure brought her back to the present as the woman started to knead and squeeze Jemma's shoulders, moving down her back as before but this time eliciting little yelps and grunts of pleasure/pain from Jemma as the woman began to put some force behind her movements.

After the gentleness of her initial touches it was both a relief and a disappointment to lose some of that hypersensitivity from her skin, but with each movement Jemma could feel the tension in her muscles loosen, the tightness around the base of her neck that seemed to have been there forever draining away and leaving her dazed and more than a little disorientated. It was utter bliss!

She was so relaxed now that she didn't protest when the woman moved Jemma's ankles apart and began the gentle palm strokes on her legs, working her way up the back of her calves and thighs and over her butt, moving back down again to coat the skin on the outer sides of her legs in oil as well.

She did have a brief hesitation when the woman spread Jemma's legs wide and began sliding her way slowly up the sensitive inner skin of her thighs, knowing that from the position she was standing in, the woman would be able to see all the way to the juncture of her thighs, to where her pussy lips were now swollen and glistening with unexpected arousal, but the woman made no comment and Jemma appreciated her professionalism, even whilst she pressed her face a little further into the hole to hide her burning cheeks.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.