Jemma's Dilemma - Cover

Jemma's Dilemma

Copyright© 2012 by LexiRose

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jemma discovers that everything she believed was a lie and reluctantly agrees to begin a new life with her strange Sir Galahad, but everything is not as it seems.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Clasping the towel firmly around her, Jemma followed the girl back into the bedroom, still intrigued as to how the doors worked.

Laying on the bed was a large white robe, the type you get in health spas and expensive hotels. Holding it up, the girl indicated that Jemma should put it on. Feeding one arm then the other into the sleeves, Jemma wrapped the robe around her, fastening the tie belt securely before pulling the towel out from underneath, careful not to expose any more of her body than necessary.

Okay it was a ridiculous gesture considering the other girls fingers had been all over her body just a moment before, but Jemma still felt uncomfortable at the thought of just baring everything. She just didn't have that kind of exhibitionist streak, never had.

Holding out her small hand, the girl took the towel from her and dropped it into a small hatch that once again magically appeared in the wall beside the bed as she approached. Jemma felt a bit like someone had dropped her into a Harry Potter novel, doors that appeared by magic then vanished again, seemingly with no visible trigger or handle, rooms with no lights or plug sockets. Of course she knew it wasn't really magic but it still intrigued her and frustrated her in equal measure. Why could the girl do these things and she couldn't? Bloody men and their bloody gadgets!

Following the girl through the door she'd initially appeared at, Jemma wasn't surprised to find herself in a long, white hallway, framed at each end by windows that covered the whole wall at each end, from floor to ceiling. A little further on, another secret door opened and, walking through, Jemma found herself in yet another large white room, one wall made of glass as in her bedroom. In the centre of the room were two plump, white cushions placed before a low, white table.

He sure takes the minimalistic look to extremes, Jemma thought as she sat warily on one of the cushions, everything white, the rooms sparsely furnished with little decoration apart from the randomly placed seascapes. It should have felt cold, clinical even, but for some reason Jemma found it comforting. The full length glass walls let in a warm stream of sunlight and the sheer emptiness of the rooms gave her a feeling of security, they were like a blank canvas waiting for inspiration.

Bringing her attention back to table in front of her, Jemma watched as the girl laid out fresh fruit, artfully arranged on the plate as if in a 5* restaurant, golden flaky croissants, bright red jam in a little dish, and, to her relief, a large steaming pot of coffee.

Once the table was laid to her satisfaction, the girl nodded to her and left the room. Jemma took this as an invitation to begin eating and tucked in hungrily, her stomach rumbling as she realised that in the shock of yesterdays events she'd forgotten food entirely. This was much better than anything she could ever hope for at home, the pastry melting in her mouth, sweet and a perfect contrast to the tartness of the jam, she almost moaned with pleasure, when was the last time she'd been able to simply sit and enjoy good food without worrying about time or cost? Years at least, she thought sadly, years and years and years...

Oh well, she wasn't going to be here long, might as well make the most of it while she could, she'd soon be back to reality. Raising a slice of peach to her lips she savoured the sweetness, devouring the soft flesh, a trickle of juice escaping to run down her chin and drip onto her chest. Closing her eyes she pictured the girl following the trail of juice down her body with her tongue, lapping it off before picking up another slice and rubbing it over her puffy nipples, sucking them hard into her mouth and biting down gently...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.