Second Chance - Cover

Second Chance

Copyright© 2012 by Slave Ruthie

Epilogue

BDSM Sex Story: Epilogue - In the world of powerful men, the Organization binds these men together. It gives them what they crave, complete power and obedience. It gives them the power of owning a slave. This tale documents the experience of one of these slaves as she is tested by her new Master.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Fisting  

"Failed again, slave." Gina screamed in pain and chewed hard on the rubber ball he had jammed back into her mouth. Her eyes were covered by a tight blindfold that shut out all light. Her ankles were kept apart by a pole with stiff leather cuffs at either end. Her neck was locked in a thick leather collar at the center of another pole. Her wrists were caught in more cuffs at each end. She had been forced to kneel while a man held her by her ponytail and made her give him head. She'd resisted at first, cursing and swearing and spitting like an animal but they'd pulled her up by chains from the ends of the wrist cuffs, stretching her until her toes barely touched the floor. The ball was strapped in her mouth then the flogging began. After each whipping, she was made to kneel and service another man with her mouth. Every time ended in more whipping - was this the tenth or eleventh time? She had lost count in her agony and despair. Gina had eventually given up fighting and tried everything to please and satisfy them - she sucked, licked and took them as far down her throat as she could manage. She swallowed every last drop of their cum and lapped them clean - it was never enough to prevent another punishment!

She jerked uselessly as the long strands of the cat licked inside her shaking thighs. "That last effort was pitiful - you obviously learned very little from Alexa." This time the cat lashed upwards between her splayed legs, one thong cutting deeply along the center of her cunt. She screamed and lost her footing as the whip lashed inside her sex. "Call yourself a hooker - did you give it away or did you have to PAY your clients to screw you?" Master Leroy forced her head up with a strong, painful grip on her hair. "I can't imagine WHAT my friend Charles saw in you - you're a useless, clumsy failure of a slut." Gina sobbed at his cruel words. "I don't have time to waste on gutter-sluts like you! Best thing we can do with trash like this is dispose of it." She mewed piteously, desperately afraid for her life. "What's that?" He turned back and loosened the ball gag. "Did you have something to tell me, SLAVE-SLUT?"

Gina sobbed and coughed as the ball was pulled out of her mouth. "Oh please don't kill me! I don't wanna die! Please Leroy, I..."

"MASTER Leroy!"

"Uh, m-master Leroy ... please, uhh will ya t-teach m-me whadya want me t-to ... to do?" Her voice trailed off in shock at what she'd just said.

Leroy slackened his grip on her hair and paused. "You know, that's the first intelligent thing you've said since we met." He gently stroked her cheek. "Perhaps we CAN make something of you - get her thoroughly cleaned up, please and delivered to my apartment." He turned back to address the shaking Latino beauty. "And then you can explain your paintings, Gina - they are really quite good." She gasped in surprise at his unexpected praise, her initial terror and dejection now tinged with faint hope!


She couldn't read the newspaper that was lying under her bare body. That was the worst thing of all - she guessed it was some sort of Cyrillic writing, maybe Russian but she didn't know. It was on the floor of a horrible, tiny wire cage, not big enough to lie straight in. Caitlin forlornly stared out through the mesh at the group of men playing cards round a nearby table. She could feel a deep throbbing coming up through the floor and the room seemed to be swaying very slowly up and down. She had gradually regained consciousness in this cage, realizing in horror that she was naked with her wrists and ankles locked together somehow behind her body. There was a tight strap round her face and something hard and round was stuck inside her mouth. The heavy band round her neck was somehow pulling her back whenever she moved her wrists to ease the strain on her arms. She twisted her head and tried to look down through her tear-filled eyes. She could just make out a tight leather strap that cruelly squeezed her belly just above her hips and another strap running down from the front that disappeared between her legs. It hurt inside her lower regions whenever she moved and she felt unpleasantly ... filled. FILLED? It was like there was something hard digging in between her buttocks. And something big was pushing up further round, spreading her privates wide like ... like a DILDO! Her mind raced in panic - if they were kidnappers why were they treating her like this? Surely they would get more from her father if she was unharmed or ... if she wasn't a hostage, why was she being held prisoner like a dog, no like a, like a SLAVE! OH GOD - WHITE SLAVERS!

Caitlin sobbed and tried to curl into a tiny ball. It hurt so much and she desperately needed to pee - she was caged like an animal and she wanted it all to go away. She closed her eyes, praying the nightmare would stop but when she opened them again it was still there! One of the men had noticed she was becoming agitated. He came across and unlocked the front of the cage. His face was hard and uncaring as he explored her breasts with calloused fingers. Caitlin mewed in protest - nobody had ever fondled her so roughly! It only made the man laugh harshly and call something to his colleagues. There was a shouted reply but the only word she understood was "American". Something skidded across the steel floor and the man picked it up. It was like two tiny clamps attached to the ends of a short chain. The man started unscrewing the jaws then reached for her left breast. She squealed in horrified disbelief when he pinched the tip between his finger and thumb to make it harden then fitted the first clamp and started to tighten it. Caitlin shook her head and tried to beg him to stop but her frantic noises were ignored. Now the second clamp was squeezing shut! The man tugged on the center of the chain as if checking the clamps were on properly then began to twist the screws even tighter. The pain was awful! Caitlin shrieked and writhed but no mercy was shown by this horrible stranger. He suddenly pushed his hand inside her thighs and reached up between her buttocks. A fierce tingling erupted in her back passage! Caitlin squealed in shock and pain. His hand was moving under her body - she could feel his fingers turning something. PAIN!!! AAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIEEEEE!!! Caitlin couldn't believe such agony was possible and bit down on the round thing in her mouth for any possible relief. Her belly was on fire - she lost control and wet herself. The man put a padded leather strap over her eyes and tightened it round her head until everything was black. She could feel a hood being pulled down over her head too - what if she suffocated or choked? The cage door was pushed shut against her knees. Caitlin howled and panted in distress, alone with the excruciating pain inside her cunt and ass. Her abused privates felt like they were burning inside! Daddy, oh Daddy - pleeeeeeeese make it stop, PLEEESE make it go away! I can't bear it, its m-making m-me C-C-CUMMMMMM a-and it H-HURTS!!!


"My condolences on the tragic death of your brother - such a shame." The Senator passed a Tequila across to the young Arab but the youth's attention was focused on a group of laughing slaves playing volleyball on the beach.

"Yes-yes, most unfortunate but he was doing what he loved when he died." Assad couldn't keep his eyes off the small blonde who was the only one dressed in any clothes, a short t-shirt barely covering her upper back.

The Senator smiled as he followed the youth's gaze. "She is a rather special house-slave, very skilled in the oral arts - shall I summon her?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.