Second Chance - Cover

Second Chance

Copyright© 2012 by Slave Ruthie

Chapter 13

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 13 - In the world of powerful men, the Organization binds these men together. It gives them what they crave, complete power and obedience. It gives them the power of owning a slave. This tale documents the experience of one of these slaves as she is tested by her new Master.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Fisting  

Ohh, how she had dreamed of this moment - of hunting him down and exacting revenge. She had rehearsed every insult and curse before she would kill the vile monster that had ruined her family's lives and forcibly created her own miserable existence. But this was all wrong! Guljana was chained and helpless - her mother's rapist had the barrel of a gun deep inside her mouth! And then he said something that hit her like a blow to the stomach...

"Guljana? My little Guli?"

How did he know her name? And her pet name too - only her mother and grandfather had called her Guli! She let out a howl of anguish and despair. AIIIIIEEEE!!!! I am going mad! Her body was suddenly racked with huge sobs, hurting her chest as she gasped for air. The gun had been pulled out of her mouth. She was being held tightly against the man's, no - her FATHER'S chest. He was whispering - was he crying too? She couldn't understand what he was saying - it wasn't English words. He was loosening her blindfold. She blinked through her tears and squinted in the bright light. A man's handsome face came into view - younger than her Senate-master, fair-haired, piercing blue eyes ... and he was smiling sadly down at her!


"Whadya mean, you're here to collect her things?" Armando suspiciously eyed the grinning stranger. "Didn't her 'master' tell ya? Alexa never came back here."

The large visitor had his hands spread wide as he advanced closer. "You might have missed something - a clue in her belongings. Are they here or upstairs?" Miller loved this bit. The look in their faces as panic set in - their fear was addictive, like the best drug in the world! "Maybe there's something you forgot to tell us - I can help you remember." His hand shot out and he caught Armando's throat in a vice-like grip. "The little bitch isn't here to save you now, old man. But you don't need to worry about Zeko coming back - he's taken a long swim after our little chat!" He squeezed harder. "Now then, old timer, about her stuff..."


Alexa woke with a dreadful feeling in the pit of her stomach. She always had vivid, frightening dreams but the images that jolted her out of sleep had made her cry out in terror. She had been stuck somehow, hanging on to the edge of a cliff and her fingers couldn't grip any longer! And there had been someone or something above her while she struggled to survive - watching but not helping. it was still dark in the tiny apartment. Gina was lying on her side with her loose hair covering her face. Alexa lay back down next to the naked beauty and stared at the colored lights that reflected from the ceiling. The glowing neon sign of the exotic bar beneath Gina's flat was almost comforting. Alexa feared the dark almost as much as she feared heights. It would soon be time to return to her master. Alexa had never thought of not going back - she was pining for the security of being a slave. The outside world was exciting but too scary. And she had been so, so lonely since her release. "Uhh, whadya doin' awake at this hour?" Gina mumbled and put her arm over Alexa's body. They curled together like spoons with Alexa cradled on the inside. Gina's naked body was warm, soft, and inviting. But Alexa knew it was not enough for her.


"What have you done with my men?" Major Yasov calmly pointed his gun at the Senator while his other hand stroked the sobbing girl's hair. "I am very tempted to shoot you, you know."

"Oleg, Oleg - that isn't necessary! Your men are quite safe. If you will please put that damn weapon away, we can all relax. After all, there is a marksman trained on you even as we speak." The Senator smiled as his opponent sighed and put the safety catch on, returning the black pistol inside his pocket. "We have so much to discuss, my friend. And I suspect you two have some catching up to do, hmm?"

Yasov wiped the tears from his daughter's cheeks. "I want these things off her - NOW!" He caught the tossed key in mid-air and swiftly unlocked Guljana's wrist and ankle cuffs. She hid her face in shame while her father removed the chastity belt - he would see her naked! "Guli, keep still." Seconds later, the belt was off and she was exposed. Yasov frowned in dismay at her feeble attempts to cover her ringed nipples and shaven cunt. "You BRANDED her - why, why have you done this to my only daughter?"

The Senator held out a hand in apology. "Oleg, we didn't know who she was. By the time I discovered her identity, it was too late. She is now my slave."

"YOURS?" Guljana flinched at her father's raised voice. "Leave us!"

The Senator stood his ground. "You won't harm her?"

Yasov's voice dropped to a whisper. "Leave us - please!" He stroked Guljana's long hair. "We have much to discuss."

When they were alone together, Guljana finally summoned enough courage to speak. "I should be t-to hates you for rapes m-my umma ... b-but I do nots!" She caught the sweatshirt he tossed at her.

"Cover yourself, Guli!" Yasov turned away while she tugged up her shorts and pulled the sweatshirt down to hide her breasts. He sighed, ran his fingers through his hair and wondered how to explain things.

"You calls me Guli - y-you knows m-my name! But I n-not know hows you can..."

"I did rape her, yes. The first time it WAS rape."

She was shocked. "F-first time?" Very slowly, very gently and using the simplest words possible Oleg Yasov told his enslaved daughter the shocking truth. He was a Captain in Army Intelligence then and had gone with a unit to quell a riot in a village outside Kandahar. The crowd had been whipped into a religious frenzy and was dragging along a young woman accused of witchcraft to be stoned to death. Her crime? She had saved a dying infant from a raging fever by herbal potions. But this had been after a local Mullah had declared that the baby's illness and imminent death was the will of Allah. It was too late to save the child - her throat had been cut by her father, horrified that his offspring now bore the mark of Shaitan. Young Captain Yasov had fired his pistol in the air to stop the mob. He had looked down at the semi-nude, desperate Afghani girl who knelt in the dirt. She was cut and bruised and had been bound in rough twine. Despite the trickle of blood from her lip and her tear-streaked face, he could see she was very terrified ... and very pretty. Yasov's life changed in that moment - he had the girl, Zahida, arrested on suspicion for spying for the Mujihadeen. She was dragged off between two soldiers, leaving the sullen crowd in utter confusion. How could she be a witch AND a freedom fighter? Had they misjudged her?

Yasov watched his daughter tremble as she tried to take in his words. "I interrogated your mother - I had her whipped and then tortured with electric shocks. I raped her and took her virginity while she was chained up by her wrists. I did all these things to your mother - to your 'umma'." He paused while Guljana sobbed. "I ordered her to be released in the morning, to be thrown in the gutter ... and then she thanked me! Your mother - my dear, sweet Zahida - fell on her knees and thanked ME for saving her life!" Guljana looked up, gasping in amazement at her father's words. "I ... I had her arrested again the next day. This time we..." He went silent, as if wondering what to tell her. "Guli, your mother and I ... we became lovers - I gave her money to raise you. I tried to come back for you both but the war..."

Silent tears dripped from Guljana's face on to her thighs. The man she had hated for so long had loved her mother! Things began to slot into place - the money that arrived every month from the distant relative in the North! "A-are you 'Uncle Kashar'?" He nodded and she burst into fresh tears.

The Senator had been listening in the doorway. He cleared his throat. "Oleg, your men have been freed and re-armed. I've sent for food - we really need to talk about the Disarmament Treaty. Our mutual enemies are laughing while both our governments argue!"


"What do you mean, nothing?" Master Charles was exasperated. Every hospital, clinic and treatment center had been scoured for any sign of his slave. He paced up and down in his suite. This is ridiculous - I can't just sit here and do nothing! He went down to the training cells and spoke to the duty guard. "Well, what have we got?"

"Err ... two for hard punishment, Sir. Oh, and a new recruit - a 'thank you' gift from the Chinese Ambassador, I think."

Master Charles gave a tight smile. This was just what he needed to take his mind off Alexa. "How considerate of his excellency - he must have enjoyed his wife's birthday gift! May I see her profile?" He nodded as he accepted the clipboard. The shocked face of an exquisite young Chinese woman stared back. According to the accompanying notes, the girl, Liu D... , had just been sentenced to death by a Chinese court for killing and dismembering a love rival when the picture was taken. But instead of vivisection and the harvesting her organs in reparation for her 'crimes against the people', she had woken from the prison anesthetic in a flight case marked 'Diplomatic Baggage of the People's Republic of China' half-way across the Pacific Ocean. Drugged, chained and hooded, she had been delivered into the Organization's hands. Her med and psych profiles were absolutely excellent! Master Charles scanned through the remaining notes on this oriental prize. "How far has her breaking gone?" He looked through the two-way mirror. The naked creature was twisting in her harness above a pool of urine. Every few seconds, a severe shock ravaged her penetrated cunt and anus, making her limp body jerk and thrash around in erotic agony. "When did you start taming her?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.