Second Chance - Cover

Second Chance

Copyright© 2012 by Slave Ruthie

Chapter 7

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - In the world of powerful men, the Organization binds these men together. It gives them what they crave, complete power and obedience. It gives them the power of owning a slave. This tale documents the experience of one of these slaves as she is tested by her new Master.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Fisting  

Crying - somebody was crying. He listened in the dark to the stifled sobs coming from below the end of the bed. It was Alexa and she sounded utterly distraught. He didn't move but lay there quietly as she covered her mouth with her hands to muffle the noise. The chain securing her ankle to the bedpost tinkled faintly. She was whispering something. "M-master, oh poor dear master Stephen! W-what do I do? H-he saved me b-but I don't th-think he wants me! He's s-so different to you, so f-frightening sometimes, so very cruel b-but..." He lifted up his head. " ... B-but I th-think I-I love him! But h-he d-doesn't lo..." Alexa's voice disintegrated into more sobs. He sat up and watched her sitting hunched over, her shoulders jerking as each mournful sob burst from her throat. He wanted to wrap his arms around the poor creature and comfort her. But something stopped him. How could he be sure of her? What on earth had possessed him when she was thrashing around as the collar crushed her neck? She had bucked like a demon and jerked herself clear of the spike that was driving up her cunt. Why had he suddenly lifted her with moments to spare when she stopped moving? He had taken her down and resuscitated her - why? If he'd not been sloppy and made sure she was fully drugged or fitted her with the ankle weights, none of this would be happening. Anyway, what use was a personal slave to him - she wasn't even particularly special! He lay back and resigned himself to a poor night's sleep. Yes, little Alexa would have to prove herself before he would keep her - and he knew exactly how she must do it!

Nadine was abruptly woken by the point of a boot against her ribs. "Get out, Frenchie - I want a little chat with your patient."

She stared in fright at the towering shape of a huge guard. "But sir, master Charles told me..."

"Get the fuck OUT!" She scampered in tears out of the room, noticing how the little red light on the overhead camera had stopped blinking. The door was locked behind her. She sank down against the wall opposite Guljana's cell room, uncertain what to do.

He sneered down at the terrified girl, anxiously squirming away despite her heavy restraints. "What a pretty piece of foreign SHIT they've made of you. And such a cute brand - 'U.S. Senate', eh? Well, I've always wanted to fuck the government and now's my chance!" Guljana stared up in terror. "But first, you're gonna tell me where that little English slit-bitch Alexa is. Come on, cunt -WHERE IS SHE?" He was looming over her, menacingly. Guljana was terribly frightened but there was absolutely no way she was going to put Alexa in danger. He was just like that Talib Commander who had abducted her in Kandahar - a vicious bully. Memories of how she had gone to the Taliban begging for medicine for her grandfather and how he'd laughed drunkenly and torn off her burka then the rest of her clothes flooded back. She was suddenly overwhelmed by a surge of burning hatred. Despite her helplessness and weakened condition, she did the only thing left to a fettered peasant girl - Guljana looked him directly in the eyes and spat with great accuracy. "That ... was a BIG mistake." He wiped his face and reached down to grip the center of Guljana's thigh spreader, dragging her towards him. "So you won't tell me, eh?" He began to lift the bar, pulling her cuffed feet off the ground. Guljana whimpered as she was slowly raised up until only her shoulders touched the cell floor. "Neat job on your clit, stinking Arab slut. Personally, I'd have slit it off completely, together with your inner lips and made you eat them raw. Funny how some bitches suddenly turn vegetarian before the end!" He was so strong that he easily lifted the struggling girl with one hand until she swung clear of the ground. Guljana wailed and coughed as she hung upside down. Her collar was being pulled against her windpipe as the tether chain was stretched taut. "Oh, you poor cunt - are you choking? Does it hurt?" He laughed softly and pinched Guljana's ringed clit between his finger and thumbnails.

"GGGGUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Like that, pain-slut?" He began to twist his hand, smiling at her anguished howl of complaint. "Your sweet little English sister-cunt's gonna get loads of this. Oh yes, that bitch's gonna suffer good before I finish off where her stupid fuckin' master left things. And to think I once looked up to him - he's gone fuckin' soft!" He casually dropped the shrieking girl on the mattress and knelt down. "Now let's try again - WHERE IS SHE?" He began to simultaneously twist both of Guljana's newly ringed nipples.

"AAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! N-not knows! UUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!! N-not knows wh-where is! Goes with master. YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!"

"Fuckin' shit! Well, I'll just have to wait for my chance then. Hmmm..." he stared hungrily down at the distressed creature then smiled. "Got to keep the noise down, girl. Just open that sweet trap for the gag." The hard ball hurt Guljana's jaws and he tightened the straps so much the sides of her mouth began to bleed. "Time to turn ya over, fuck-meat!" He rotated the thigh bar until she had to roll on her belly then forced her to crouch with her ass in the air. "Convenient hairstyle you've got, little cunt." Guljana squealed in pain. He had looped her long plait under her wrist cuffs and was pulling it to force her arms up and her head back. He knelt between her fettered knees. He began to thrust forward hard...

"UUUUUUUUURGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Oh yes, my fuckin' beauty - all the way in deep! Uhhhh - so taut, so fuckin' fresh and sweet..." Guljana whimpered and tried anything to blot out the extreme pain as she was violated. He raped her - she knew she could be used for sex any time but this was different - he was raping her as savagely and unpleasantly as possible. This guard was a monster, a sadistic predator and he was going after Alexa next! The grip on her hair tightened as he suddenly shot his cum deep in her wounded cunt. She began to black out from the severe pain...

Nadine flinched as the door swung open. "Get back in there and do your duty, Frenchie." His hand gripped her neck as she tried to move past him in the doorway. "And no fuckin' tales about this unless you also want a little session with me!" Guljana lay in a crumpled heap on her mattress. There was blood and semen leaking out of her ravaged cunt. She was shaking violently! As Nadine soothed the shocked girl in her arms, she realized the camera light had just started blinking again. This was all wrong! Surely her poor sister was supposed to recover from the operations before being used like this? And wasn't she being saved for her new collar? Nadine knew she HAD to do something. She would tell her master - no, she'd tell Alexa's master...

Alexa served her master coffee and knelt at his feet as he picked at the continental breakfast. He had given her a sip of juice and the corner of a croissant that she had eaten carefully from his fingers. "A busy day, little slave. I will be seeing that dolt who allowed Guljana to be left alone. Then a very important guest is coming to join us." He looked down at her. "Somebody you've already met - he's taken quite a liking to you!" Master Charles didn't explain more but gave her a set of instructions. "Fetch Guljana and get her fixed up. I want her looking her absolute best. Today is her Collaring and it has to be perfect, don't you agree?" She nodded, struck by the importance of the occasion. "A new slave should have a sister to guide and support her through the ceremony - you!"

"Ohhh, master! This slave is very honored!"

He was smiling down at her. "And I want her to wear something raunchy - ask Stores for a pair of denim cut-offs."

"Yes, master - your slave will do its very best!"

Hmmm - 'your slave' ... yes, she really might become my slave. He pondered on the words then continued, "I'm confident you will, little one. And after the ceremony, you and I have to leave immediately. I need to reach the Ranch before nightfall."

Oooh, he's taking me to this 'Ranch' - that means he's keeping me! Alexa nearly gasped with relief but managed to stay silent and lowered her head to hide her radiant smile. She knelt and kissed his foot. He mussed her hair with gentle fingers.

When Alexa was returned to the cell, Nadine immediately knelt before the guard. "Please forgive this slave for her rudeness but she must speak to master Charles immediately!"

The guard looked down with indifference. "Master Charles is too busy to listen to slave chatter just now. Maybe he will see you later. So get going!"

"But Sir!" He stared down at the French girl until she glanced away. "Y-yes Sir - sorry."

Alexa watched Nadine's unhappy departure then turned to look at Guljana and gasped. "Guljana! What's wrong? What's happened?" The Afghani girl looked dreadfully upset.

"Just pre-collar nerves," the guard sighed. "I think you have your work cut out, don't you?"

"Yes sir, a slave will start right away." Alexa knew it was more than the initial shock of waking to her brand and piercings. Something very bad had happened here! The duty guard removed Guljana's fetters and collar. The dusky girl huddled in the corner of the cell and continued to shake. "Hey, sis - you'll be OK, it'll be OK..."

"N-no! Not me! I ams OK, Alexa - is you!" Alexa tried to understand what she meant. Although the girl's tongue was no longer swollen from the new ring, she had been left with a permanent lisp. Why did Guljana look so worried? "Bad mans come - the bad mans from the jet!" Alexa felt a sudden chill up her spine. "Bad mans want YOU - he get kill you! You ams not safe here - tell you master this! TELL!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.