Second Chance - Cover

Second Chance

Copyright© 2012 by Slave Ruthie

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - In the world of powerful men, the Organization binds these men together. It gives them what they crave, complete power and obedience. It gives them the power of owning a slave. This tale documents the experience of one of these slaves as she is tested by her new Master.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Fisting  

As the dawn light streamed in through the cabin windows, Alexa was freed and ordered to dress by her master. "Allow me, my dear." The Senator leaned forward and closed each zip on her catsuit, except for the one along her crotch.

Her master snapped his fingers to get her attention. "Run along to the bathroom, Alexa, then return here immediately." She nodded and padded down the aisle, passing the steward who eyed her suspiciously. Alexa sat astride the pan with the door ajar while the steward hovered outside. When she had finished, she pushed the zipper down from behind and drew it shut from the front. Not wanting to displease her master, she ran back to the front of the cabin and knelt at his feet. "Did I give you permission to close that zip?" Alexa gulped in fear - was she in trouble so soon? "Well, slave - are you going to answer me?"

"Y-yes master ... uhhh, I mean N-no master!"

"Slave, did you just use the word 'I'?" Alexa stammered, frozen to the spot. "Unless permitted, from now on you will always use Third Person. There will be no 'I' or 'Me', only 'a slave' or 'this slave' - understand?" She nodded with her eyes downcast. "Answer me properly!"

"A s-slave understands her M-master and she begs f-forgiveness!"

"Better, but you are not to use 'she' or 'her' either - you are to use 'it' only. There will be no further warning about this. If you forget, you will regret it! Now try again."

"Uhhh, this s-slave understands i-its master and ... it begs forgiveness!"

He was standing over her. "Get that crotch opened up - NOW!" She put her hand down and pushed the zipper as far as she could reach then drew it up between her buttocks, exposing her cunt and anus as required. Without a word, he dropped the ankle cuffs on the carpet and snapped his fingers. Alexa obediently fettered her legs together and looked up. Her master was holding the wrist cuffs in front of her face. "Turn around and put your hands on your buttocks." She shuffled round and placed her palms against the taut plastic over her backside. He was doing something behind her neck. There was a soft click and something was dangling between her shoulders. "Get those hands up and cuff yourself, little Alexa!"

It was a struggle but she managed to put her wrists in the cuffs and click them shut. Her hands were stuck high up her back! He was holding a gag at her mouth - it was ball-shaped but had a long extension like the end of penis on it! "P-please master - a s-slave can't get that in. It's too long! I, uhh, a slave will choke ... mmmmkkkkkk!!!" Her plea for mercy was swiftly denied. The gag filled her, pressing her tongue down and pushing against the roof of her mouth. The broad tip felt as if it was down her throat, making her fight the urge to retch. She shook while the straps were drawn tight under her ponytail. "You may thank my good friend here for suggesting a trainer gag!" Alexa stared wildly at the Senator who gave her an amused wink. Her master was crouching next to her now. She turned to see what he was doing and widened her eyes in dismay. He was holding a steel, training chastity belt!

Her heart sank as she recognized the horrid device that was designed to violate, not protect. She remembered how it had been used on her several times when she was a novice slave - the mere sight was enough to make her shake with fear. The lower band had a long pointed ridge inside the base with two large penis-shaped dildoes sticking upwards. The dildoes were black with silver strips up the sides! "Straighten up, slave! This will teach you better manners!" He swiftly locked the waistband above her hips, tightly cinching her tummy. "Get those knees spread!" Alexa whimpered as the curved band was slid between her thighs. He hadn't even lubricated the dildoes! She tensed when the cold tips pushed against her labia and tight anus. She was rewarded with a stinging slap across her face. "Stop clenching, slave! They're going in no matter how hard you squeeze yourself shut!" Alexa miserably relaxed her pelvic floor muscles and moaned at the sharp pain when the dildoes forced their way into her vagina and rectum. Her master was aided by the Senator who grinned while he brusquely tugged the rear of the band up between her buttocks. There were the sickening clicks of locks closing; signaling the belt was complete. Alexa looked down at the tight band digging in between the open sides of her crotch zip - she felt uncomfortably full inside her pussy and backside!

Her master summoned the steward and handed over her leash chain. "Please put my slave in the hold with the blonde creature." He turned to the Senator. "We had to separate that one from the rest as they were trying to injure it and tear its hair - the others seem to hate it for some reason."

Alexa stumbled along behind the steward, barely able to walk with the intense feelings inside her lower orifices and the awful device filling her throat. The man showed no concern for her and dragged her down some steep steps to the cargo hold below. There were cages along both sides! Alexa was hauled past several groups of fettered, naked women. They all had long dark hair and dusky skin. They peered at her curiously then whispered to each other. A man walked towards them. It was the guard who had tortured and abused her! The steward tugged her forward and handed the leash chain over then left. The man smiled cruelly down at her and began to lift the chain up.

"So they've had enough of you upstairs, you worthless English cunt!" He was pulling her collar tightly under her chin, drawing her nearer to him! Alexa had to stand as tall as possible to keep from choking. She gasped and struggled for breath while he casually fondled her aching nipples through her catsuit. "Let's get you settled down, bitch!" He dragged her into the end cell and forced her to sit down against the curved wall. But he wasn't finished with her yet!

Alexa moaned in acute discomfort when he lifted her up by the back of the chastity belt, locking it to a ring on the hull so she couldn't stand or sit back down! When she tried to fold her legs under her body, he yanked her feet in front and locked her ankle chain to a floor ring. This forced her weight to settle on the crotch band, driving the ridge and its dildoes even deeper into her body. Try as she might, her buttocks and thighs barely grazed the floor and gave her no support. Worse was to come. The man removed the leash from the front of her neck and snapped it shut half way up the chain between her wrist cuffs and collar. He locked the other end of the leash tightly above her head. Alexa struggled desperately for relief; beads of sweat forming on her face. He took two little clamps out of his pocket and began to open her catsuit!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.