Reflections - Cover

Reflections

Copyright© 2012 by DG Hear

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Mature man reflects on his life beginning with college and marriage.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating  

We're nearing the end of the story. Thank you to those who are still with me. A special 'Thank you' to Estragon for his editing and making this story a much better read.

Our time every week was living out a fairy tale. It was like the prince finding Cinderella, or finding Snow White and living happily ever after. I was never a dreamer; I worked hard and expected results. Vicky showed me how to stop and smell the roses.

Our time together was full of discovery. I didn't know how life would be without her in it. Now it was time for my family and friends to finally meet her. Max and Deanne were the only ones that had met her. Even they were surprised that she and I were together.

The show started and all the models were introduced. When they saw Vicky I know they were all surprised. They all admitted how beautiful she was but also that she seemed so young. She even looked younger than her twenty-six years. When she came out at the end in the bridal gown I knew I had tears in my eyes.

After the show they didn't have an after party like they did in Paris. My family and friends went to my Mom and Dad's and I told them I would be there shortly with Vicky.

Vicky asked me what my family and friends had to say. I told her she would be meeting them all shortly. They all felt she was beautiful. Before we left the building I asked Vicky to marry me again and if she chose, to be the mother of our children.

She had tears in her eyes and told me that she would answer that after meeting my friends and family. She did tell me that she had a big surprise for me that would be life changing. Needless to say I thought she was going to say yes to my proposal.

God, I loved her so much. I really didn't much care what my family thought. I only knew I couldn't live without Vicky.

When we got to my parents' house I have to say that Vicky was surprised at the size of their house. I told her I lived in a penthouse in one of the skyscrapers in town. She would be spending the night with me in my apartment.

I first took her over to meet Mom and Dad and then to my kids, Mike and Lisa. Everyone was nice and gracious to her and said how beautiful she was. Throughout the next couple of hours everyone talked to her. Needless to say they would all tell me how nice she was and how young she looked.

I would have to say she stayed strong and answered most questions that she was asked. My daughter pulled me aside at one point and said, "Dad, she's nice and she is absolutely beautiful, but when you said you met someone I expected that she would be much older. Vicky is only a little older than me. All I ask is for you to make sure she's the one. I don't want to see you hurt again."

"Lisa, my baby girl. I'm a grown man and I've lived my life rather wisely if I might say so. I love Vicky and am willing to go to the next level with her. I have asked her to marry me again. I've asked her before but she hasn't given me an answer."

Needless to say, all the males in my family and my friends had to admit she was beautiful. Their wives and some women that I have previously dated over the years had to admit to her beauty but some even asked if it was my wealth she was interested in. My financial situations always seemed to bother everyone.

Mom loved her from the start. She had no qualms about finances or age. I knew that Vicky and Mom would get along great. Dad liked her also, but Dad has always been a man of finance. He did repeat pre-nuptial agreement to me. He told me I was thinking out of my heart and he was thinking out of the family's pocketbook.

Vicky asked for everyone's attention. She got it in a matter of seconds. "I want to thank Mr. and Mrs. Brown for having this get together so I may meet Buddy's friends and family. You have all made me feel very welcome and I want to thank you for that.

"I mentioned to Buddy this evening that I had something life changing to tell him. I think now would be as good a time as any to tell him. Buddy, I told the modeling agency I work for that this would be my last tour. I will be doing Columbus, Ohio in a couple of days and then retiring from the modeling tour."

"Does that mean you have accepted my proposal of marriage? Will you move to the United States and become my wife?" I asked with tears in my eyes.

Everyone was in complete silence waiting for Vicky's answer. "No, Buddy, I will not marry you; at least for now."

Almost everyone began talking at once. I was torn apart. She was quitting her job but she wasn't going to marry me? I didn't understand.

"Please let me explain," said Vicky. "Buddy, I love you more than anything. I can't picture going through life without you. If you'll agree with me I'll move to the United States and live with you. I'll be your mistress, your girlfriend, your best friend. I'll be monogamous and even have your babies. I love you so much." She was crying.

"I don't understand! Why can't you marry me?" I replied.

"Buddy, you have the nicest family and friends but even some of them think our age difference is a factor." I saw her look over at Lisa. "Others feel that I would marry you for your financial situation which is not true, but they will notice that over time.

"Some have said a pre nuptial agreement would solve that problem." I saw her glance at Dad. "Not for me, Buddy. You see I wouldn't start my marriage with 'What if we don't make it?' I'm willing to bet my whole life that we are meant to be together. We can talk more about our situation in private."

My mother walked up to her and hugged her. I knew Mom had no doubt that we belonged together. The party began to break up and after Vicky said goodbye to my family and friends we headed to my apartment.

It was huge and Vicky loved it. I asked her if she was ready to talk to me about our future. I would have a hard time concentrating on making love with my mind filled with questions.

"Buddy, I know your family and friends mean well but don't see me the way you do. I know our age difference makes them wonder as well as your financial situation."

"I don't care what they think!" I said.

"I care, Buddy. If we live together and I'm your girlfriend or mistress they might understand that I love you for who you are, not your possessions. At worst your friends will think you have it made. What do they call it? 'Have your cake and eat it too?' Your family will come to learn that our love is real. I'm sure of it.

"I don't need a marriage certificate to show how much I love you. I promise I will never leave you but if you should want to leave me then everything will be in your name. I hope you understand what I'm saying. I'll always be here for you as long as you want me," said Vicky.

"I want people to know that you belong to me. I want them to know that we are a couple," I tried to explain to Vicky.

"Then tomorrow buy me a ring. I don't want one of those big gaudy ones but a pretty band to show we are soul mates. I want you to have one identical," replied Vicky.

"Vicky, I have to ask you this even though it scares me to death. Are you sure you want to completely change your life? Quit your modeling job and move to the United States to be with me?"

Without hesitation she answered, "Yes, as long as you truly love me. I've been waiting for you for my entire life. Buddy, I truly believe that we were meant to be." We kissed and then made love.


The next afternoon she would be leaving for Columbus. They only got the one day off since the cities were close and it was the last stop on the tour. After getting up early we quickly got dressed and headed to the mall to pick up a ring.

She could have her choice; I didn't care about the money. She found a nice diamond band that looked more like a wedding ring than an engagement or friendship ring. We found a matching one for me. When it was time to pay for them I took out my credit card and she took out hers.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm paying for your ring. It's my gift of love to you as yours is for me. It wouldn't be right for you to pay for it." I went along because I knew it meant a lot to her. The only problem was mine cost double what hers did.

After exchanging rings I took her back to her hotel and told her I would see her in Columbus. She did tell me that they would be going back to France the first thing in the morning after the performance. She said she wanted to spend the final night with me but had to be back by six in the morning to catch the flight home.

After dropping her off I had to go to work. Everyone that had met her said what a gorgeous woman she was and I was one lucky guy. I mentioned to Ruth that I was going to the final performance in Columbus and would be late coming in the next day.

Since Ruth and I were always honest with each other I asked her what she thought of Vicky.

"Needless to say she's gorgeous, has a cute accent and a good personality."

"Ruth, do you think we'll make it as a couple? Be honest, I want to know your feelings. You have a tendency of being right."

"I know you love her. I've never seen you act the same with any other woman. I know she's a lot younger and people think she may want you for financial stability but I don't think so. When she looks at you there's love in her eyes. I don't think age bothers her at all. I think she sees you for the great guy you are," said Ruth as she walked out of the office.

The day of Vicky's last performance I left for Columbus. I had seen the show a number of times but mainly wanted to get there when it was over to be with her. When I arrived the show was nearing the end. I knew that Vicky would be wearing the bridal gown.

I went back to the stage door and saw Vicky's friend Lindsey. "What are you doing back here? They don't allow spectators back here?"

"I just wanted to see Vicky for a second," I replied.

"Oh God, don't tell them I let you in," as she let me back stage.

It looked like everyone was like chickens running around with their heads cut off. I spotted Vicky and couldn't believe what I saw. She was damn near nude. She just took off her outfit right in front of everyone. All she had on were very tiny panties.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.