Reflections - Cover

Reflections

Copyright© 2012 by DG Hear

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Mature man reflects on his life beginning with college and marriage.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating  

Again I would like to thank Estragon for editing this story and making it a much better read.

I would like to go back and repeat some of the things I have mentioned previously. My name is Bud Brown. I'm sitting here in the church office and reflecting on my life. I was married for a year to a cheating woman and can say I never thought I would marry again. At this point in my reflections, my kids have grown up and now are in college. Financially, I am a wealthy person. Money can buy you a lot of sex, but it can't buy you love.

I've dated throughout the years but never came across that special woman until I went to Paris some twenty years ago. I remember it like it was yesterday. It was the time I met Victoria Du Bois. Well now that you are caught up I'll continue on with the story.


I picked up Vicky and she was dressed so beautifully. Her dress was form fitting and accented her perfect shape and other assets. I told her how gorgeous she looked. She told me I didn't look so bad myself. I did wear a tux. She had told me it was a dressy affair. She wasn't kidding.

After we ate dinner we went to the huge theatre. Everyone was dressed to kill but I still have to say no one looked as good as Vicky with her long hair over her shoulder and her bare back all the way down to her hips.

The only thing that bothered me was other men staring at her. I was never the jealous type and this is the second time that I felt it being with her. I needed to come to grips with my thoughts. It was just suppose to be a date but felt like so much more.

At dinner Vicky said she had a confession she needed to make. It caught me a bit off guard. "Buddy, I told you that I was coming to the play with one of my girlfriends: that wasn't true. It was actually a male friend. It is true that he had seen the opera before. I wanted to go with you and called him to let him know. I don't want lies between us. I had to tell you the truth."

"Do you care for him or he for you?"

"We have dated before but I only like him as a friend. He might feel differently but there is nothing I can do about it. I know you were going home tomorrow and wanted to be with you tonight."

I wasn't sure how to react to what she said. Did she possibly have feelings for me? What did she mean by wanting to be with me tonight? Was it for the date or possibly more? I have to say I was quite confused.

While we were waiting to be seated in the theatre she introduced me to a number of people. Later she told me that many of the men were not with their wives but with their mistresses. She said it was quite common to see older men with younger women in France.

I asked her if she thought that might be what other people might have thought of us being together.

"Probably, but that's not why I'm with you. I really like you and want to be with you. I can see an odd look on your face. In case if you are wondering, I've never been anyone's mistress."

"I wasn't wondering," I said. The truth is I really did wonder about her past but didn't want to tell her so.

"Have it your way, but I know men," she replied. "So you know, I have a very busy schedule and travel a lot. I don't have time for much dating, let alone being someone's mistress. That's why I hope to settle down and have a normal life someday."

Before I could say anything more the doors opened and we were being seated. I have to say that this was one beautiful opera house. I've never been to any kind of opera before but wasn't going to miss being with Vicky. What was getting into me?

I have to admit the opera was fantastic. I would never have thought I would have enjoyed it so much. Vicky cried through half of it and held my arm or hand the whole time. I have to say I got a bit teary eyed myself. I wasn't sure if it was the play or the fact that I saw Vicky crying.

It was late when the play let out. I wasn't sure what to do next. I would be going home the next day and Vicky told me she had to work also. In fact she would be traveling somewhere else in France.

We got in the car and I looked at her. "Where do you want to go?" I asked.

First she stared at me for a few seconds even though it seemed like minutes. "Take me to your hotel if you don't mind. I want to be with you."

I didn't say a word but drove straight to the hotel and the valet took the car. As we headed up the elevator, I held her hand as we went to my room. I opened the door and she walked in first. I followed and closed the door. When I turned back around she came to me and kissed me.

I felt goose bumps like I'd never felt before. "I want you to make love to me Buddy."

We both quickly undressed. It was then I noticed she had on neither a bra nor panties. I was down to my briefs when she took her purse and stepped into the bathroom. When she came out I dimmed the lights and we kissed again. I couldn't get enough of this beautiful angel.

We lay on the bed and kept kissing. "Make love to me, I've wanted you so bad," said Vicky.

I began kissing her neck and worked my way down to her breasts. She was so damn gorgeous. I continued sucking on her nipples as they became harder. I worked my way down her belly and licked and kissed every inch of her. She was on fire. "Oh God! Lick me, kiss me, make love to my body! I want you so much." She kept talking like this, repeating herself over and over.

I was rubbing my face all over her tummy just below her belly button when she pushed my head down to her trimmed muff. I ran my face all over it and I could smell her sex. I lowered my face and could feel the wetness coming from her. I moved between her spread legs until I had my whole face buried between them. I was busy licking and tonguing her wet pussy.

She held my head against her pussy and pumped her hips up and down against my face. "Make love to me! Make love to me!" she cried out.

I wasn't sure what to do about a condom. I had them in the nightstand. "Vicky, I should get a condom."

"You can if you want but I put a diaphragm in when I was in the bathroom. I haven't been with a man in quite awhile so I'll leave it up to you."

Right then I didn't care about wearing a rubber. I got up close between her legs and rubbed my rock-hard cock up and down the crack of her pussy. Every time I went past her opening I would push an inch of my cock into her.

I noticed even as hot as she was that she didn't tell me to fuck her, or stick my cock in her. It was always, "Make love to me Buddy."

We were both wet with perspiration when I slowly pushed my cock into her. God! I wanted this to last. She wasn't just some woman that I was having sex with. She was someone that for the first time I felt I loved.

I held her legs up while I fucked her. I watched my cock go in and out of her. I just couldn't get over the way I felt. She screamed out as I came in her. I lay across her holding myself up on my arms while I kissed her, my cock still buried in her. I'm not sure but I thought I heard her say, "I love you" after our kiss.

It was way after midnight and I lay next to her and covered our damp bodies with a sheet and fell asleep. It was a night that I would never forget.


I must have dreamed for the first time in a very long time. I remember waking up with a smile on my face. It was then I noticed that Vicky wasn't in the bed. I quickly called out for her but there was no answer. I got up and quickly checked the bathroom. There was no sign of her or her clothes.

On the desk there was a note to me. It read:

Dearest Buddy, I had to leave. I have to go out of town this morning. I didn't want to wake you up to say goodbye. It would have been too hard to say. You looked so happy and content lying there with a slight smile on your face.

I loved being with you and hope that someday we may meet again. I'll be on the road for a month going from town to town. I'm giving you my rooming house number in case you want to call me in a month or so. It was wonderful spending time with you and I will miss you.

Please take care of yourself and I wish you the best. Au Revoir, which means 'Till we meet again'.

Love, Vicky

I felt like my heart just fell into my stomach. If this was love, I didn't know if I wanted any part of it. Damn it! Here I was a forty-four year old professional person wondering about a woman I had met three days ago. I couldn't help myself but I did call the boarding house number she left and could hardly understand the person who answered the phone.

From what I could make out, Victoria left to go on tour and would be gone a month. I should try and call back then. Hell, I knew that much. There wasn't much I could do but write it off to a nice time and get packed to go home. I tried to make myself believe that I didn't care, that she was just another woman.

I met Max and Deanna for breakfast, and we stopped by to say goodbye to Ron and Barb. We thanked them for everything they did for us and I even told them when they saw Vicky to tell her thank you for everything. I did my best not to elaborate. I wasn't sure if my friends could tell if I was hurting or not.

On the flight back Max and Deanna talked about the whole vacation. I did my best to join the conversation. As soon as we got back I jumped right in to my work. Dad asked me if I enjoyed Paris and I told him it was a beautiful city. Dad was one person that could read me like a book. It was hard to hide things from him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.