Times Remembered - Cover

Times Remembered

by WVBoy

Copyright© 2012 by WVBoy

Erotica Sex Story: Forty years, that is a long time. But to be joined with a beautiful woman time passes by so quickly. A true story of times remebered.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Cuckold   Swinging   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   .

Slowly the early morning light filtered into our bedroom, just like it has done for the past forty years. Yes, today is our fortieth anniversary. As the dark room begins to grow lighter, I can now see my beautiful wife, Katie lying by my side. She is wearing her normal sleep wear, nothing. I can now see the gentle curves of her small frame. As I watch her still firm breasts rise and fall with each breath she takes, my mind drifts back to years past.

Now the room is light enough that I can see the small heart shaped tuft of hair that has had the spot of honor just above her pussy for over 30 years. Slowly, as the light increases I can see the outline of her pussy clearly, and I wonder how many cocks have had the privilege to part those lips and how many loads of cum have been dumped into its inner darkness. I know that by now the number has to be in the thousands, probably several thousand.

But even with all of the one night stands and with the dozens of full time lovers over the years, she is still here with me. We are more in love today that we were 40 years ago when we said "I do". There has never been any hint of us splitting up and going our separate ways. What is the secret? To be honest, I don't know, except that we have always tried to understand each other and tried to make sure the other has everything that they need. Years ago we found that Katie needed lots of sex. I guess a woman that needs lots of sex is every husband's dream, and I would have to agree. Katie has always been ready for sex, any time and any place. We have had sex in many strange places, even pulled off to the side of the interstate and climbed into the back seat and had sex with hundreds of cars passing by at 70 miles an hour. But Katie's need of lots of sex went far beyond what any one man could ever supply. We found that Katie needed sex from lots of men, some she knew, but also from many strangers that she never even took time to find out their names. Many times with several men at the same time. But at the end of each evening she always came home to me and we have always made love when she came home, not just sex like she had just hours before, but sweet, slow love making.

I remember our wedding night and how afraid that she had been, we were both virgins that night and really had no idea of what we were doing as far as sex went. She cried until she got a nose bleed and we ended up holding each other for the whole night, nothing else happened until the next morning when we made love for the first time.

I can recall several years later about how we talked about her need sex and how she was so depressed because she could never get enough and didn't know what to about it. After weeks of talking we decided that she needed more that I could ever provide even though we were still making love at least once a night and many time twice a night. After many more nights laying in each other's arms and talking into the wee hours of the night, I told her that I would be ok with her filling those needs, even though I didn't know how I was going to handle it when it happened. Then coming home from work on Thursday evening and finding her crying, taking her in my arms and her saying, "You must think me so evil for wanting to have sex with someone else."

She said that she had been thinking about it all day and she picked out who she wanted to have sex with, but that she would never let it happen if it would cause any problems between us. I told her that it would be no problem even if deep inside the very thought of her in someone's arms other than mine, was making me sick. Then she dropped the bombshell and told me that she wanted to have sex with my best friend and wanted to do it on Friday evening. Up to this point it had all been talk, but now talk was turning into actions and I wasn't sure I could handle it. That night we made love, not like we normally did, but this night she was a wild woman, screaming and she came, not just once like she normally did, but she kept coming and coming. She was clawing my back, wrapping her legs around me and pulling me deep inside her, and then getting on top and rode me like there was no tomorrow. Her eyes were closed and I knew that in her mind she was thinking about Friday night and what it would be like to touch another cock for the first time and then have it buried inside her.

Friday night came, even though at work I was hoping that 5 p.m. would never come. When I came home, Katie kept asking me if I was going to be ok with this, and I told her over and over that I was willing to let her go if this was what she needed. I asked what she had in mind and she said that she really didn't know, she was just going to play it by ear. We had a quiet dinner and a very quiet evening together, each of us almost afraid to speak. Around eight o'clock, she went to our bedroom and got ready for her evening out. When she came down the stairs, she was a knockout, wearing a skirt that was just a couple of inches below her pussy. She stopped in front of me and did a turn around and asked if I approved or not. Of course I had to say yes, there was no male that could still draw a breath that wouldn't approve. Then she did something that I didn't expect, she raised her skirt to show me that she had no panties on, I had tried to talk her into doing that for a couple of years but she would never hear of it.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.