Grandpa's Education - Cover

Grandpa's Education

Copyright© 2012 by R.J. Shore

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Roger Hamstead finds himself on the verge of moral bankruptcy. His daughter seduces him and becomes his lover. But then his 16-year old granddaughter wants him to be her first lover too. Does she succeed? Or does 16-year old Jerry Traynor have that honour? And how deep do the roots of family love really go? This story is marked as Erotica, but could just as easily been labelled as Romantic or Coming of Age. It's also a bit long. For a fast read, this won't be your first choice.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

As that big, old Buick disappeared from sight, my daughter and I returned to the kitchen table to enjoy another morning cup of coffee. But we did have the whole day to spend together now. In fact, we were planning on spending a part of it out kicking tires on the used car lots, mostly for old-times sake.

"Dad, I'm curious" Angelina led into a discussion. "I know that what you and I have together isn't exactly acceptable for most of society. But I'm wondering just how prevalent it is. Any ideas?"

"Probably more than most people realize, Sweetheart. I'd venture that there's a lot of experimentation between brothers and sister that's never reported. But once most people hit about twenty, the proclivity probably drops down to one or two percent of the population. Why do you ask?"

"Well, a couple of the girls I went to college with engaged in love affairs with one or more of their relatives. And that girl that I had all the problems with as a roommate? Stephanie Cromwell? She and her mother are lovers apparently. I don't know if it started before college or after. But I'm still curious. Was there any other incestuous relationships in our family that you know of?"

"None that I can prove, but there were rumours. I've heard that your great grandfather and great grandmother on my side were cousins. There was also talk that your mother's great grandparents were brother and sister. But like I say, it's all just hearsay. No one seems to have anything concrete. Why, Sweetheart?"

"I don't know. Sometimes I wonder if it's genetic. My great grandparents, some of my friend's relatives, you and me, and now this thing with Fancy. I mean, most girls wouldn't have a thing to do with their family members. I know you were an only child, so you didn't have brothers or sisters to get involved with. But what about cousins, or aunts and uncles? Anything like that happen?"

"Well, I had a cousin that I had a real thing for when I was about, oh, thirteen. We kissed a lot, and we got each other off a few times. But that was about it, and it was more experimentation than anything else."

"What about on Mom's side? Anything that you heard from her about family love in her early years?"

"Not that I'm aware, although I wondered about Fay and her sister sometimes. They were pretty close until your Mom and I started dating. But again, if they were intimate at all, I think it was still a case of experimentation. As far as your 'genetics' theory goes, I have no idea if that's ever been studied, or where you'd find any information on the subject. Are you planning on starting some kind of research?"

"Well, I was kind of curious as to whether there's a genetic predisposition, actually. Anything you're aware of that might tie into my theory?"

"No, but you could always search on the internet for some leads, if you're that curious. You think there's more to this family love idea than meets the eye?"

"Maybe. There's something about Jerry that strikes me as being familiar, but I can't put my finger on it."

"Really? I never noticed before. You want to go and do some research, or should we get out of here and go stub our toes on some rubber?"

"I like the rubber idea better. Let's go."

We grabbed our jackets and headed off to every used car lot in town. I had no idea if we were looking for anything specific, although I was of a mind that if anything on one of the lots screamed, "Take me home!", I just might have.

The first lot we went to was a bust, but the second and third ones had us feeling like we'd hit the motherlode. There was an old Austin Mini on the second lot, and it was tempting to see about making an offer, then restoring the car back to something close to my original first car. At the third lot, Angelina found an old rusty '55 Buick "Special" very similar to the one that her boyfriend, Jay, had owned on that fateful night that my daughter had entered womanhood. She had the same restoration ideas that I did, but the car was barely being held together by the paint. We were about to leave when I spotted an old Austin Healy, and couldn't leave until I'd checked it out thoroughly.

"You really want a sports car, don't you, Dad?" I was asked.

"Yeah, I think it'd be fun, but not very practical. Besides, finding parts for one of these would probably put me in the poor house in months. But a guy can always dream."

There were two other lots in town, and we cruised by them both. At the last one, I was about to give up and head for a restaurant where we could have a late lunch, when all of a sudden, Angie yelled at me to stop.

"See something interesting, Sweetheart?" I inquired of her.

"There's a LeBaron rag-top over there. I've always wanted a convertible. Can we go take a look?" she begged.

At first glance, the car looked like it had just rolled off the showroom floor, which had me wondering. No eighteen-year old car should look like that. But a look at the odometer showed that it had less than a hundred thousand miles on it, and I couldn't see any signs that it had ever been in a body shop. The more I studied it the better the car looked.

"You like that one, don't you?" I posed to my daughter.

"Think they'd let us take it for a spin?"

"You won't find out until you ask," I reminded her.

The long and the short of it was that my daughter was now driving a new car. Well, not new exactly, but new to her, and in better condition than her ten-year old Oldsmobile. She was in seventh heaven and wanted to put the top down, then drive over to Hammond, a small city about a hundred miles away. I had to remind her that we really should be home when Fancy and Jerry got back.

By six o'clock, there was still no signs of the kids, and I was getting a little worried. Over the course of the afternoon, the sky had clouded over, and now it was starting to look black. Having been caught on that lake in a storm more times than I'd care to admit, I must have spent a good couple of hours running between the kitchen window and the lakeside deck.

"Slow down, you old goat," my daughter admonished me. "You're making me tired just watching you. She'll be fine, trust me."

"What makes you say..."

The old Buick rolled into sight before I could finish my question, depositing both my granddaughter and her boyfriend at the end of our driveway. Jerry spotted the new car, and like most guys, had to peer into it while checking out everything he could see on a stationary machine. I watched them through the window, and couldn't help but see that my granddaughter couldn't have cared less about her mother's acquisition. Her entire attention was devoted to Jerry Traynor, to the exclusion of everything and everybody else. That wasn't like Fancy, which left me wondering if my prediction from that morning might have been more accurate than I thought.

The kids finally managed to find our front door and use it. Jerry wanted to know who had left their car in our driveway. My daughter was please as punch that someone had asked, and proceeded to recite every detail of our afternoon. Most people would have been bored after the first few minutes, but Jerry soaked it all up like a sponge, almost hanging on Angie's every word.

"Want to take it for a spin?" Angelina invited Jerry.

"Can we?" he asked, his enthusiasm knowing no bounds. Angie threw him the keys while Jerry gave Fancy a wondering look. I watched to see if my daughter was going to join them or stay home and let the two kids have their joy-ride. Fancy also gave her mother a questioning look as though to seek permission to have Jerry all to herself.

That's when I noticed a far-away look in my granddaughter's eye that answered my question about their afternoon. Unless I missed my guess, she was now a woman in every sense of the word. All I needed was some confirmation, and for some reason that I still can't figure out, I wanted that to come from Jerry.

"Can I talk to you for a minute out on the deck, Jerry?" I invited him. He seemed relaxed enough, and followed me through the double doors that led to the back deck. I leaned on the railing, looking out at the lake, and Jerry followed my lead.

"She's not a girl any more, is she?" I phrased my question, intentionally keeping it vague in case I was wrong.

"I beg your pardon?" Jerry looked a little more anxious than before. I couldn't really blame him. It's not the kind of thing a discreet person usually likes to answer.

"Fancy," I narrowed the subject down. "She's not a girl any more, is she? She's a woman now."

"Umm, am I supposed to know what you're talking about?" Jerry tried to duck the question.

"Jerry, I may be a lot of things, but stupid isn't one of them, nor is angry. I just want to know whether you and Fancy made love this afternoon. Tell me the truth, and I'll tell you why I want to know."

The boy now had a real look of worry on his face, but that glint in his eye answered my question long before he said another word.

"I think if we had, that would be between Francesca and me," I was told.

"Under normal circumstances, I'd agree with you, Jerry," I tried to ease his concerns over his possible demise at the hands of Fancy's grandfather, "but there's nothing 'normal' about this house. So I'm asking you, not to be overly snoopy or nasty, but because if you did, it'll affect my granddaughter's happiness. All I want is for her to be happy. Understand?"

"No, not really. But why are you asking me instead of your granddaughter?" Now Jerry was really struggling to keep his butt covered.

"Because if you two are lovers, it's imperative to me to open a solid line of communication with both of you. I've done that with Fancy, and now it's your turn. And before you get totally scared out of your shorts, if I'm right and you two have had sex, I have no intentions of breaking you guys up. Fancy's made her choice, and all I can do is accept it. Maybe you can't see that yet, but you will. Trust me, Son, you will."

There was a long silence during which Jerry seemed to be torn between confessing and trying to hide an ill-conceived plan to keep the information from me.

"Umm, I'm not going to get out of here alive until I answer that, am I?" he attempted his last hedge.

"Probably not. But if you two did make love this afternoon, like I suspect from the look on my granddaughter's face this evening, I'm going to find out anyway, so if it's true, you may as well own up to it now. If there's one thing I hate, it's someone trying to keep a secret from me when I already know the truth."

Again Jerry stalled, but had the guts not to lie to me. Finally he confessed.

"You're right, Mr. Hamstead. We did make love this afternoon. If I'm going to die anyway, I may as well admit that it was the most fantastic experience I've ever had. Your granddaughter is a very beautiful lover, not just physically, but inside herself too. I just hope it was a good for her as it was for me. I think it was, from the way she's been acting. I just haven't had the nerve to ask her yet."

I had to laugh to myself as Jerry's discomfort, although it was easy to understand. I also had to relieve his fears before they got in the way of the two adolescents getting to know each other almost as intimately as my own daughter and I were.

"Jerry, in Fancy's life, there were two people that she had to choose from for her first lover. I'm glad she picked you. All I can ask now is that you keep treating her the way you have for the last couple of weeks. She's pretty special to me, as if you didn't know, and all I really want for her is to be happy, cared for, and loved. And as a personal opinion, I think she made a good choice."

That look of relief slowly crept across Jerry's face as he began to understand that if he were to die today, it wouldn't be at my hand.

"You really mean that, don't you, Mr. Hamstead?" I was asked.

"Wouldn't have said it if I didn't, Jerry. And thank you for trusting me enough to tell the truth, but I think you have a date waiting that wants to go for a car ride. Just do me one favour?"

"I'll try, Mr. Hamstead, ' he responded with a little more self-confidence.

"Try not to get cum stains on the upholstery of my daughter's new car."

"I had no intentions of ... Okay, you got me. I'll try my best," he finally let himself relax enough to understand that I knew what was on his mind, and that it was okay by me, as long as he treated Fancy like the woman she now was.

"Go have some fun, Jerry," I suggested strongly to him, "but not too much fun."

I wrapped an arm around his shoulder and gave him a hug of encouragement, and that look on his face told me he wasn't expecting to be accepted quite this much. He did, however, understand that there was more to the story than I'd told him. He still didn't know who his competition had been, and I had no intentions of correcting that oversight.

Fancy and her mother were standing in the kitchen, my daughter holding her offspring with an arm around her shoulder, and both of them beaming like Cheshire cats. I had a pretty good idea of what had brought those happy grins to their faces.

"She told you, didn't she?" I asked my daughter, who answered by nodding her head.

"You know, Grandpa?" Fancy looked at me with a wide-eyed stare of disbelief.

"Yeah, I had my suspicions. We'll talk about it after you two get back. Until then, why don't you guys go have some ... go for a quick drive. We'll have supper ready when you get back. Soup's on at six o'clock. " I stopped to look at the clock, and decided they needed more time than that. "Make it seven," I revised the timetable.

Fancy bounced over to where I stood, wrapped her arms around me, and gave me a big hug and grand-daughterly kiss. In a way, I wondered if I'd miss those other kisses she'd once given me, the ones with all the love and intimacy we'd shared before today. I hoped she'd part with a couple more for me, but if she didn't, I still had my memories.

"I guess you were right, Dad," Angie confided as the kids pulled out of the driveway. "Am I going to lose my little girl now?"

"Probably not," I let her know. "After all, I didn't, did I?" She wrapped an arm around my waist and hugged me, pulling herself closer as she did.

"She's happy, and that's the main thing," my daughter expressed her reaction. "But I really thought you'd be her first. I guess I'm not as much in tune with my own daughter as I thought, am I?"

"Sweetheart, you're probably more in tune with your daughter than three quarters of the mothers in this country. You knew she was ready more than I did. And now, she's resolved a big issue in her life. That's got to feel good to you, right?"

"Yeah, I guess," Angelina conceded. "I wonder if they used the front seat of that big, old Buick?" she broke into a giggle.

"What? Like mother, like daughter?" I just had to tease her.

"Oh shut up, you old goat!" she admonished me.

The kids were back just before seven, and we sat down to a gorgeous meal that Angie had put together. I noticed that Jerry went back for seconds. I was going to tease him about needing all the energy he could muster, but thought better of it. No sense pushing this thing, I told myself. Then after dinner, we all sat out on the back deck and just luxuriated in the company of our respective lovers, with Fancy and Jerry lost in the wonder of their new-found relationship. I'd never seen my granddaughter look quite so happy, which left a definite warm spot in my heart for both her and her boyfriend. Something told me that we'd see a lot more of Jerry Traynor in our household, which left a good feeling inside me.

"We still on for tomorrow night?" I broke into their magic spell for a moment.

"Yeah. Mom says about six o'clock, if that's alright for you," Jerry confirmed our pending dinner date at his mother's house. "Should I see about wine, or were you still thinking of that rosé?"

"I'll bring the wine," I let him know. "I think I have a couple of bottles of some decent stuff. Think two will be enough?"

"Should be, although Mom does like her rosé. You don't happen to have an extra, just in case, do you?"

"I'll have to check, but I think I do. If not, I'll run down and grab a couple more tomorrow."

For some reason, I had unsettled feelings as I recognized traits in Jerry Traynor that reminded me of someone else I'd met in my travels. I just couldn't figure out who. That was something that I really wanted to get a handle on, but tonight wasn't the night to search through the dusty archives of my memory.

Jerry left a little after ten, and Angelina and I were headed for bed before eleven. As much as I was curious about the details and reactions of my granddaughter's first time, I left the timing of her divulgence up to her. My damned curiosity drove me half nuts just the same.

As we lay in bed, Angie and I, there was a light knock on the bedroom door. We'd crawled under a sheet as my daughter assumed her favourite sleeping position, so I wasn't worried about being exposed. Besides, the only other person in the house was my granddaughter, and neither her mother nor I had anything to hide any more. She'd seen almost everything intimate that we'd shared, to one extent or another.

"Come on in, Princess," I called out. Fancy popped her head through the door opening before swinging it further to allow her entrance.

"Grandpa, can I talk to you for a moment? You and Mom?"

"Sure, Sweetheart. What's on your mind?" I invited her in. She entered the room and sat on the edge of my side of the bed.

"I just wanted to thank you," she began.

"You're welcome, Princess, but what am I being thanked for?"

"For teaching me about love, about sex, and about the difference between the two. You were right. Now I understand."

"I'm glad to hear that, Francesca. I was really scared that you wouldn't figure it out until it was almost too late. Did it help you make the right decision this afternoon? Are you happy with your choice?"

"Yeah, I think so. I guess the only question in my head is whether I picked the right guy, or settled for second best, like Mom says she did."

"I guess we'll never know, will we?" I tried to defuse the time bomb that I could feel ticking away.

"Maybe, and maybe not," she let that bomb explode in my face. "We'll see what happens."

I could feel that inherent curiosity factor in my granddaughter, and wondered if she had the same resolution in her mind that I thought she might. But tonight was not the time to go into that idea.

"Are you upset with me, Grandpa, for choosing Jerry?"

"No, Princess. I'm not upset in the least. It was your decision, and yours alone. Just keep in mind that when you have questions, and you will, the door's still always open."

"Thanks, Grandpa. That means more than you'll ever know. I guess, in a way, I'm a pretty lucky girl. We could still be living in Hosmer, and I'd have to deal with my father. He wouldn't have been anywhere near as understanding as you. I love you, Grandpa."

"Love you too, Princess."

"Mom, are you okay with what I told you this afternoon? About Grandpa, I mean?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, Baby. I do appreciate that you told me though. That took some real courage, and I'm proud of you."

"Are you two going to make love tonight?" we were both teased.

"Close the door on your way out, Princess," I told her, then gave her a soft kiss on the forehead. Fancy leaned over to her mother afterwards, and they exchanged mother-daughter hugs and kisses before my granddaughter retired to her own bed.

"Wonder if we're going to hear our nightly scream of lust?" I teased my daughter. "And what was it she told you this afternoon? Curious old goats want to know."

"She told me how she'd snuck in here one night and sucked you off without you knowing it was her. Said you got upset wit her the next morning. I still haven't a clue how you figured it out," I was informed.

"Angie, if it had been you under those sheets, you wouldn't have come to bed with damp hair, dry lips, and cool skin five minutes later. Even Sherlock Holmes could have figured that one out," I walked her through my deductions.

"Why didn't you stop her? Or tell me about it?" I was asked.

"Because when she started, I really thought it was you. I didn't figure it out until after you came to bed, and by then it was too late. Besides, would it have done Fancy any good if I'd blabbed? At the time, I didn't think so."

"Wouldn't that qualify as cheating?" I was challenged.

"Probably," I admitted, "but was it something you wanted to hear? I think telling you would have hurt more than keeping it to myself. When Fancy and I talked about it the next morning, I suggested that she be the one to tell you, because I knew she'd eventually want to get it out of her system. Was I wrong to not tell you?"

"No, Dad, you weren't. It meant more to me to hear it from my daughter. I keep telling her you're the wisest man on the planet. That discretion only proves my theory."

As far as I was concerned, that was enough of that subject. What needed to be discussed was just how much I wanted Angie. Cutting the conversation off was easy. I kissed her deeply and passionately. She responded almost instantly, and was all over me for the next couple of hours as we made love in every position that my tired old body could get into. We licked, we sucked, we fucked. We even managed to leave marks on the wall from the headboard when I got a little too enthusiastic while doing it doggie style. And in the middle of it all, there was a sensuous scream from a certain sixteen-year old. That brought a knowing smile to both our lips.

Angie and I slept in the next morning after exhausting ourselves the previous night. I woke to my daughter draped over me in her favourite position, and really didn't want to move. It was only Fancy's knock on the door that stirred me from my lethargy. Angelina never moved a muscle.

"Come in, Princess," I invited my granddaughter.

"Is Mom still asleep?" she wanted to know. I glanced down at my sleeping daughter to confirm what I already knew.

"Yeah. We had quite a night of it, and I think I wore the girl out, somehow."

"Yeah, I heard," Fancy giggled, but I could see the embarrassment on her face.

"Sorry, Princess. We didn't mean to keep you awake," I apologized.

"No need to apologize, Grandpa. But you two sure did make me horny. I had to finger myself twice just to get to sleep."

There was a question on her face that couldn't quite make it to her lips, as though she was worried about something that made her feel uncomfortable.

"Something's eating you – besides Jerry's tongue. Spill," I strongly suggested.

"Well, last night, I had to play with myself when you two got me so horny. But now that Jerry's my lover, isn't that wrong?"

"What? Where'd you get that idea from? It's your body, and if you want to pleasure it, you go right ahead. Remember that day at Crescent Bay, when your mother played with herself while you stroked me? It's the same thing. It gave her pleasure, and I enjoyed watching her. Enjoyed watching you too. But if you think you should feel guilty, don't. Jerry wouldn't mind, I'm sure. As a matter of fact, he'd probably love to watch, just like I did. You might even be able to convince him to do himself in front of you, if that's what you wanted to see."

"Do you jack off still, Grandpa?" she pointedly asked.

"Not since your mother and I became lovers, but only for lack of need or opportunity. If watching me stroke myself made your Mom happy, I'd do it for her. And if she wasn't around when I got horny, I'd probably still do myself, and fantasize about making love to her while doing it. Is that what you did last night when you were masturbating? Making love with Jerry?"

"Umm, not exactly," Fancy started to admit. "I was ... I was fantasizing about making love to you."

"Why?" was all I came up with.

"Because I still want to know if I settled for second best," she expressed her curiosity.

"Think you'll find your answer without you and I making love?" I needed to know.

"I doubt it. It's just that I don't want to cheat on Jerry either. Grandpa, if you were in my position, what would you do?" she posed her dilemma.

"That, my lovely young Princess, is something I have no answer for. I think you're going to have to accept that you've made your choice, and now you have to stick to it. Maybe you still want to have sex with your old grandfather, but does he want to make love with you? It takes two, Sweetheart, and both parties have to agree to it. You know how I feel, which should make the answer a little easier to figure out and accept, shouldn't it?"

"I guess," Fancy resigned herself.

It was then that I felt my daughter stir as she slowly woke from her deep sleep.

"What are you two plotting now? With all that chattering, I get the feeling that you guys are definitely not going to let a girl sleep in this morning."

"My granddaughter is still plotting my moral demise," I filled Angie in on the topic of conversation.

"Hmm? You mean you still want to have sex with my Dad?" she asked her daughter.

"Yeah, I think I do," Francesca answered. "I know I wanted him to be my first a couple of days ago, but now I want to know if I settled for second best like you said you did, Mom. It's got me bugged. I mean, what did you do when that question drove you as crazy as it is me?"

"I accepted that I'd made a choice, and enjoyed my decision. It was only after I'd been married for ... for a long time that I began to wonder again. And it was only after I left your father that I had the guts to find out, thanks in part to a certain daughter who kept pestering me about it."

"And did you find out, Mom? Did you settle for second best?" Fancy's inquisitiveness came through.

Angelina smiled, hugged herself tightly to me, and finally answered the question diplomatically.

"That, Baby, is a personal secret that I'll take to my grave. I suppose you two want me to make myself scarce so you can find the answer to your question, don't you?"

"No!" I was adamant. "Sweetheart, you know how I feel about fidelity, and so does Fancy. I think the question is rather moot at this point. I'm not about to compromise that particular ideal."

"Even if Mom's a part of us making love?" Fancy challenged my stand. I was going to affirm my principles, but something in my daughter's eye shut me up.

"Umm, this old goat needs a shower. Can we leave this for another time?" I tried to wiggle out of the tight spot Fancy had put me in.

"Want some company?" my daughter injected. I just smiled my acceptance of her offer.

"Fine!" Fancy sniped at both of us. "You two go off and have your fun while I get horny again listening to you. Maybe I'll just go downstairs and get breakfast started. You will be down before sunset tonight, won't you?" her sarcastic tone rolled around in the room. But neither my daughter nor I were about to bite on that particular goading. We just smiled until my granddaughter left the room.

"She's a little upset, isn't she?" Angie stated the obvious.

"She'll be fine," I opined. "Give her a couple of weeks with Jerry and she'll have forgotten all about having sex with her old grandfather. Oh, and speaking of Jerry, his mother's invited us over there for dinner tonight. I accepted before asking you, which means I owe you an apology. Are you up for a little socializing? Now that Jerry and Fancy are this close to each other, it might be an idea to get to know the future in-laws, if things keep going the way they have," I added. I hoped desperately that my daughter would agree without removing too many of my body parts.

"Sure. This ought to be interesting. I've noticed Jerry studying me, although I don't think he has sex in mind. Maybe meeting his parents might fill in some of the gaps. Besides, it's my night to cook, and if I can get out of it..."

Once in the shower together, Angelina wasted no time washing what she considered to be the important parts of my body. I was barely under the spray when she began to lather me up, then stroke my cock, achieving the desired results that she had in mind in no time flat. As much as I hated to admit it, I thoroughly enjoyed it when my daughter fondled me to a full erection. I enjoyed the relief she gave me even more.

"Dad, do you really masturbate when you're alone?" Angie asked out of the clear blue.

"Hasn't happened since you moved in, Sweetheart. I haven't found the need, what with making love with you almost every time I get horny. Why?"

"Just curious," she tried to explain weakly. "I've thought about watching you play with yourself, but I overheard what you were saying to Fancy this morning. I think seeing you get yourself off would be a real turn-on."

"What, now? Right here in the shower?"

"Sure. Want to? I'll join you, if you want. We'll do ourselves for each other."

She released my soapy cock, waiting for me to take over. The idea of stroking off in her company was a little exciting, even for an old codger like me, and being able to watch my daughter finger herself to orgasm aroused the beast in me. It wasn't long before we were both exhibiting ourselves to each other.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.