Knock on Door
Chapter 10

Copyright 2015 Kid Wigger SOL

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Learn the beginning with the young wife of a doctor looking to stray, a car wreck, a bag of drug money, chinese take-out, a highschool girl beguiled by an slightly older woman, Jhoni will get a tour the loft where many of the things she finds come as a big surprise. A hidden pistol is found with a clue to treasure. James signs on to go back on a short tour with Suzi Kazzoo and the HumDingers. Auditions for First Wife are about to begin.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   girl   Consensual   Romantic   Lolita   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Leg Fetish   Slow   Violence   School  

Raisha and I held each other and kissed, awash in happiness, relief, arousal, contentment, and excitement as she leaned the firm cushion of her upper body into mine. And then Raisha managed to position her knees outside of my thighs. And as we held each other and kissed, she wrapped her long magnificent bare dark legs around the hips of my painter's pants. We rocked together gently with her turquoise skirt hiked-up and her bottom still on the edge of the high stool. And we continued to kiss and croon to each other all about our happiness, relief, arousal, contentment, and excitement. And we said little things to each other I don't remember at all as I was lost in her taste, her smell, her cushioning firmness and her eagerness to discover my mouth, tongue, and body.

And we kissed some more, tasting each others' tongues, teeth, and mouths; getting more urgent as we rubbed our crotches together like we were junior-high school kids, dry humping in the basement closet while playing Seven Minutes In Heaven while our friends giggled and made rude comments outside the closed closet door and watched the hands of the clock to make sure we didn't go over our allotted time. But here and now, we were alone together.

When the unbelievably gorgeous and sexy and desirable Raisha leaned back from me, making little mewling noises deep in her throat, and she started to undo my painter's pants, I knew that I had her undivided attention and it was time to call a halt to our ratcheting arousal and really talk about what was going on between the two of us.

"Raisha, Raisha ... my sweet one, wait..." I managed to say even though my hard cock was stiff, hot and wanting to be quenched in her flowing pussy juices, which I knew awaited me inside her panties as her exquisite aroma was beginning to fill the air around us. And I knew if I didn't take control of the situation immediately, this delicate dance of multiple women I found myself embarking on could only crash and burn in the worst way.

I leaned back from her and captured her clever fingers with both my hands, shaking my head at her intent beautiful face as I gasped for fresher air that hadn't been filtered though her mouth and lungs first.

"Sweet one, I want you; I want you to be mine," I told her, realizing I was panting and was working up a sweat down my lower spine and under my arms.

"But there are things we must discuss... first," I said, finding some resolve in my voice. And I gazed deep into Raisha's dark-brown liquid lusting eyes and saw she was an eager tigress wanting and ready to mate, but there was also the intelligent insightful woman who directed the course of hundreds, if not thousands of business decisions a week lurking there at the back of her eyes and starting to come to the fore in response to the look in my eyes and the sound of my voice.

I let go of her fingers and then reached down and braced my hands on either side of her, behind her turquoise-covered hips on the top of the stool. I couldn't help myself, and I momentarily looked down between us. I gazed at her damp satin low-rider panties that covered her wide ripe mound and seemed to glow between her equally satiny mid-chocolate thighs, where the crotch of my comparatively dull white painter's pants now gently pushing up against her tantalizing gift-wrapped yoni.

I looked back into her beautiful, captivating eyes as she lifted her arms up and draped them around my neck and the seemingly damp shoulders of my blue work shirt, which I discovered was almost complete unbuttoned between my black suspenders.

"There are things we must discuss and know at the beginning," I continued to talk as the animals in the two of us began to release our bodies back to the control of the rational parts of our minds, "if we are going to have a chance to succeed with this, with what we want."

Raisha swallowed and nodded her head at me, as her respiration rate began to return to somewhat normal.

"Raisha, when Jhoni first told me, just yesterday, that she would not be my first wife ... That she wanted, more than anything else, to be my third wife—in, I guess, some mix of an American and Indian household ... but I would have to say, leaning heavily to the mores and cultural of your beliefs ... well, I thought she could not be really serious. Then she told me, I needed a first wife to give me at least one child of my own, because I want children and she does not want to have children of her own. And not only that, she did not want to be responsible for raising children. Because, she said, she really doesn't get along with children."

And Raisha, the arms of her white thin blouse up to my neck, smiled at me with that remark and grinned. She also gave my hips a little squeeze between her strong brown legs.

"Jhoni informed me she just wants to be third wife, and give me every pleasure..." I reported to Raisha as I gave her satin-covered mound a nudge of emphasis with my crotch, " ... that her body can be made to yield up to me, while helping make my fantasies, well actually it seems hers too, real.

"So, Raisha? Are you willing to give me the child Jhoni doesn't want to give me? Will you be my first wife in this proposed household, knowing I already love Jhoni, and she is going to handle the responsibilities assigned to the third wife? Although you have to realize right now, that I will demand you service all of my needs in the same ways expected of a third wife, or fourth wife, or a mistress even."

And that declaration got me a heart-melting joyful wide smile from Raisha, and she used her arms around my neck to pull me down for an enthusiastic, but short kiss of approval.

"Can you take the time," I asked her and got my breath back, "from your businesses to give us a child? Do you think your daughters would accept a step-baby? Tell me what you think, please. Tell me ... what you feel?"

"Oh, my James," Raisha said with a beatific smile on her content features and smiling happy eyes, and I felt there was an endless ocean of comfort, commitment, and resolve in her spirit that washed over me from her very soul. And then she wiggled her bottom and pushed her satin yoni against my upright erection held back by my pants. "I will give you as many children as your heart desires. It is obvious to me now ... you are going to be my nipun pati. And don't worry about the girls, they have talked about having sisters—and if they must—brothers, since they were old enough to talk."

And there was a troubled shadow that passed over her beautiful dark features. But I didn't feel any change in her body's repose against mine as she balanced on the edge of the high stool, with her long bare legs comfortably wrapped around my hips and lower back and her arms now held lazily around my neck.

"That was the only thing ... my late husband and I quarreled about near the end," Raisha told me. "He did want more children—he prayed for a son. And, we tried... Believe me; we tried. I will have you know, I am a healthy young woman, and my doctor told me I was receptive to a man's seed. My husband could be vain at times, and he would not see a doctor concerning the matter. And because he was older, approaching fifty, I think he was secretly afraid ... if I did become pregnant, there would be talk in the temple that he could not truly be the father at his age. That of course is rubbish. Other men his age would have strutted about the temple over fathering a child. But I have found that there are some men in every culture I have encountered that have irrational fears just as often as some women."

And then I saw her dark eyes brighten and glitter and she looked at me and smiled as she took a deep breath.

"But yes, James ... I will happily give you children. We can start immediately; I am not protected and have not been for over five years. And I will gladly and lovingly accept my best friend Jhoni as third wife ... As long as we are both treated equally to what I hear is your prodigious sexual talents and knowledge. For I truly believe we are together in each other's arms right this minute because of her sweet manipulations of both of us. The things she has told me about you since even before my husband died, you would not believe, and will never hear from my lips. Now, let me undo you pants so we can paint my insides with your blessed seed."

"Wait, wait ... Raisha," I told her with a loud happy chuckle. "Since we are basically of different cultures, there are forms we have to meet to do this correctly. Some are general knowledge in your culture and the same goes for my culture. We can't go slap dash ahead without paying attention to those, or we will regret it. You and Jhoni can tell me what I need to do to satisfy your cultural forms. American forms are sort of a mish-mash, so we can cover the basics of those easily. But some of the forms we need to make sure we meet are forms only known in our own hearts; things you want or I want that is just for us, to make this as right and forever as possible. So, first off ... follow me. There are two different forms from my culture I need to fulfill for myself, right now ... Well, maybe, three ... And none of them include premarital sex, at this point, I am very sorry to tell you."

And I untangled her long sexy legs from around me and stepped back from her, while making it obvious I was admiring the view between her opened muscular thighs. As her legs came down toward the floor, I offered her my hands, which she happily took as she slid her delectable bottom off of the stool and hopped down on the hardwood flooring. She didn't bother with trying to push the turquoise material of her skirt back down her long legs and smiled happily at me for my admiring glances at her panty-covered charms before gravity and turquoise material hid her hips and mound wrapped in shining satin panties from my sight.

Leading her along with me, I pushed opened the door to my right, between the storage shelves. I reached inside the doorway and turned on the low-level lighting and took Raisha into the long room that was the control center of my video production facilities. At the end we entered, the control room conformed around the storage space on two sides. So the control room had another eight feet of usable space to the north end of the storage room away from the doorway to the hall, and was actually inset into this part of the control room.

I closed the door behind us as we cleared the doorway. My big bolted-down black antique safe containing the electromagnets, my critical video tapes, and now what had been the contents of green gym bag—the sky money, as Jhoni and I had been calling it, was at the far east-end of the control room. The big black monster was almost against the brick outside wall of the building.

There were work counters placed intermittently along both of the north and south walls of this control room. Spaced between the counter tops, three of which held two big video monitors on each one of them, there were tall caster-mounted metal cabinets near each wall that had heavy-steel rack screw-rails 19-inches apart and mounted down the inside front edges of each cabinet. The majority of professional audio and video components manufactured conformed to that industry standard by having mounting tabs or ear plates on the front, and sometimes even the back of the units, that were 19-inches apart and had holes spaced to align with the threaded screw holes of the interior rack-rails.

There were some smaller pieces of equipment that were made to vertically fit inside of 19-inch wide cases that then could be mounted into standard racks. Those cases usually contained discrete electrical power supplies for each of the insert bays the unit contained. Those cases were sometimes call lunchboxes because some had originally had a handle on top like a lunch box, and were portable. I had two of those units over in my recording control room that contained a mixture of expensive small microphone pre-amps, specific small rotary knob equalizers, and audio signal compression and signal limiting units.

Raisha didn't seem all that curious as to the equipment we passed, as she held my right hand and she moved along the hardwood flooring with me as close to my side as she could get, it seemed. I moved an expensive caster-based chair against a work counter to our right, making more room for us to walk. Raisha gave the fingers of my right hand a little squeeze.

"I am sure you will explain to me why you have all of this very expensive video equipment in here," she told me as she looked around the room now that she had my undivided attention again, "And, James, I noticed the base of a camera tripod sticking out from under the drapes out there in that funny bedroom of yours. Jhoni was truly correct about you, James ... you are a very lusty, naughty man." And then a liquid, sensuous laugh bubbled out between Raisha's dark full lips and her fine white teeth as she leaned her head back over her sculptured neck, her hair responding to her movement before she looked back me.

"If you could just see your face," she told me with a wide smile as I slowed down to give her my full attention without tripping over my feet. She inhaled, doing wonderful things to the front of her thin white blouse, and her elegant black eyebrows went up.

"If you want to make some very good money and you do know how to use all of this," she told me with a pleased chuckle as we came to a stop, and she moved her right hand to me and started lightly running it up and down over the material of my work shirt covering the front of my right arm while still holding my right hand comfortably in her left hand, "you could shoot some, or all, of the many training videos that we seem to be continuously produce for my three businesses. We spend a lot of money farming-out those jobs with varying results right now. We have actually been researching costs to bringing that part of our business in-house ... perhaps spinning off the excess production capabilities as a new venture for us, as we are about to do with our security services.

"You could even get a few of the young ladies who are some of our onscreen talent to take their clothes off for you on camera, I don't doubt. That is some of what you have been using your funny bedroom for, correct?"

Feeling my ears going red, I just grinned at her for her ability to surmise what I'd been doing with the extra bedroom set-up as it was, while Raisha had only gotten a glimpse at the feet of a camera tripod or two. Her companies must produce a lot of training videos for her to have recognized my production facilities for what it was, I told myself; even more impressed with this wondrous beautiful woman holding my hand. And with that thought, I got us moving back toward the massive four-foot wide by six-foot high, black safe.

"You are not going to tell me anything about that yet, are you," Raisha said with a relaxed chuckle.

I didn't respond. Because if my plans—as well as Jhoni's; as she was hot to learn how to use my video cameras so she could make movies of her best friend and me having sex—came to complete fruition; well then, Raisha was going to become an in-house video star. And then, Raisha would learn first-hand what I could do in the funny bedroom, as well as in here blending the recorded video feeds from four different camera sources into a compelling erotic video.

We said nothing more on the subject as we approached the big safe, which was obviously bolted down to a big steel plate near the brick wall. By the look on her face, I knew that old-fashioned behemoth had now captured Raisha's attention—thank goodness.

"What is that?" she asked as she checked-out the three different large rotary tumbler dials, the big chrome dogging wheel, and the brass locking lever on the thick steel front door as we came to a stop.

"It is my in-house safety deposit box right now," I told her with a little shrug of my shoulders, " ... among other things. I am sure you know from Jhoni that I am a full time college student, working on my second degree. I am actually off-setting the cost of my education by being the editor of the student literary magazine. That is how I originally got to know Jhoni."

And Raisha absent-mindedly nodded her head as she gave the safe a very appraising look. She tilted her head to her right and I knew she was looking at the steel plate base that was mounted to the hardwood flooring and she also had to see the armored cable going from a wall-mounted box joining both an electrical conduit and a data-line conduit and sprouting the cable running into the safe. She was sophisticated enough to know that meant some type of active alarm system.

"Do you have battery back-up on that alarm system?" she asked me.

"Yes, I do ... I don't know exactly what Jhoni has told you today," I said, as I turned to face Raisha, then I leaned over and kissed her forehead before I leaned back and smiled at her, "but I am sure it has crossed your mind to wonder how I, as an older college student, can afford to live in this Loft that I completely remodeled to make livable. As well as filling it with, as you have correctly noted, very expensive video production facilities and equipment; and as I told your daughter, expensive musical and audio recording equipment as well."

"Jhoni did mention in the past, several times in fact, that she had the impression you were well off," Raisha said, sounding non-committal and looking thoughtful. " ... but that could mean anything. You're parents could be the ones who are rich for all that I know."

"It is nice to know you didn't have your security department run a background check on me yet," I said, "or my parents for that matter."

"You know, it hadn't occurred to me that it was necessary," Raisha said with a grin while shrugging her lovely shoulders under the thin white blouse she wore. "What did I know? So, James, are your parents rich?"

"Well, see ... there is the problem for you," I told her, nodding my head "and that is the first form I need to cover, for both of us. Because, how could you be happy in the long run if I turn out to be only a trust fund boy? Well off because of other people's efforts and very little toil on my own part.

"You are a proud woman, Raisha," I told her with a big grin on my face, "thank goodness. If a trust fund were my only economic qualification coming into our relationship, let alone a marriage, you would eventually lose respect for me. However, we both know now that you are going to submit to me, at least whenever we are alone or within my household ... But in spite of that, you would come to loath me in your heart-of-hearts if I am just a trust-fund boy. You not only need to be dominated by a man with the correct personality chemistry—you need to be dominated by a man who makes his own way in the world separate from your own very admirable, and growing, business accomplishments..."

Raisha was quiet and looked at me thoughtfully for more than a few seconds, and then she nodded her head at my assessment as she took an audible breath.

"All right," she said to me, looking into my eyes. "Now that I think about it, you are correct, James. I must tell you this ... I was always, and still am, and always will be, very proud of my late husband and his accomplishments. After he died, his minority shares of our businesses were put in trust for our daughters, and of course, I am still the majority owner. I have studied and worked very hard to help make our business endeavors what they are today ... and I will continue to look for opportunities to grow my businesses and bring prosperity to all of my employees, as well as my family.

"But at the beginning," the beautiful woman told me, still gazing into my eyes watching for my reactions, "before I knew my family would choose him as my future husband, while I was still a girl in India, it was my husband's dream, his approach, and hard work which started it all, here in this country as an immigrant. You cannot know what his trust and respect for my budding business talents meant to me when, for my twenty-first birthday, he gave me sixty-percent control of what he had started ... what it still means to me."

I grinned at her, and Raisha must have liked what she saw in my face, because she gave my fingers on my right hand a gentle squeeze before she continued speaking.

"I was so blessed that while growing up, my family firmly believed in my education and provided me with advanced tutors that eventually allowed me enter University quite early. When we were betrothed, and he first told me of his plans for us here in the United States, I could not believe my luck to begin with. I was fourteen at that time—and, as eager for continuing my education as I was for a husband, even if he was an older man of thirty-three. But he made me feel and believe that I would have a hand in my own destiny once I moved here. And that motivated me to study even harder and trust in myself, and dream of the day I could join him here as his legal first wife and his true partner..."

I felt Raisha's ardor for the gift inside herself that her late husband had planted, and smiling with encouragement into her dark eyes.

"I have to tell you, James," Raisha said to me with a shiver I felt through our hands, "that soon after my husband died, without him at my side as a reminder; I forgot I can be strong about other things than just business. And I began to focus on my inner fears and weaknesses.

"And ... and since this whole misunderstanding his elder brother and the family have about their supposed inheritance began; and I learned what they are going..." and a relieved bright smile popped-out on her face as she happily looked up into my eyes, making Raisha look like a goddess I thought, " ... or were intending to do, to gain control of what they seem to think for some reason should naturally belong to them. I am now ashamed to admit that I really had not taken the time to consider I might actually experience such a happy outcome—as I am beginning to feel free to hope for now, with you. So, you are correct. If I am going to be your wife, your first wife, I must respect you, not only as just my husband, but also for the man you are..."

"Okay ... then, I do have a few things to show you," I said smiling, as I extricated my hand and arm from the sweet sexy Raisha at my side and then knelt in front of the huge safe. "Turn around and close your eyes, woman. I might be about to become your husband, but please allow me some secrets."

Giggling, the dark temptress in her thin white blouse and vivid turquoise skirt turned her back to me and waited.

"Hurry up," she said as I applied my hand to the correct tumbler dial so I wouldn't activate the destructive power of the big electromagnet inside the safe and erase all of the video tapes I had stored in the vault. I dialed in the correct numbers for all three tumbler combinations and then stood up and spun the dogging wheel before I looked over my shoulder at my potential first wife's sexy rear end and back. I shook my head in amazement at my continuing bold-faced luck.

"Okay Rai," I said to her, "turn around here and push this big brass lever to your right and then pull the door open."

And I moved to the left to get out of her way.

"Part of this will fulfill the second form I need to see done, because, I think when I am officially asking a woman to marry me, I should follow form and offer her a big old diamond engagement ring as a symbol of the contract of marriage that I hope, you are going to agree to enter into with me. But, this all came as a bit of a surprise to me ... well, today any way. So, this will have to do..."

And I stepped back further to the left to allow for the swing of the large door when it opened toward me. The tall, statuesque Indian woman beside me grabbed the big brass lever handle with both hands and rotated it to the right with an audible click from inside the safe. Then with an exaggerated tug that I saw did nice things across her shoulders under her thin white blouse and to the backs of her toned thighs and calves below the bottom hem of the turquoise skirt that sculpted to her fantastic butt, Raisha pulled. The right side of the heavy door of the huge old safe began to open out as it slowly but smoothly moved away from the six-foot high black steel body.

When the four-inch thick door was past a third of the way open, Raisha stepped back out of its arc and let go of the big brass lever. Using both hands on the deep, multiple bevels of the edge, she transferred her weight to her left and pushed on the opening door.

As the door swung quietly, the inside was revealed. And I moved back from Raisha and the edge of the steel door, until she eased it to a halt before the interior hinge mechanism reached the stops. The tall woman stepped to her right in front of the safe and I moved to her left side.

The bottom two-thirds of the interior was set aside for Beta Cam cassettes and I knew there were only sixteen of those on the temporary wooden shelves. Above the tape section was two wide metal shelves, and then above those were two more shelves divided into thirds that held various papers and packages and boxes and accordion folders. On the bottom shelf were four good-sized full canvas bags. I stepped forward and reached in beside Raisha and picked-up the bag on the left of the group.

"Here," I told Raisha. And, as I turned to hand her the bag, I knelt down on my left knee beside her, "Will you, Raisha Zalpuri, marry me?" And one of the most beautiful women I had every seen, let alone personally met, looked down at me with surprise on her striking face and took the big canvas gig bag out of my grip with both of her hands.

"This is my good-faith representation of my ability to buy you an acceptable engagement ring. Open it up."

She hefted the bag in both of her hands. Then grinning, she started to undo the tie-strings around the neck of the bag. Once untied, Raisha opened the neck of the bag and looked inside. I knew there were bundles of hundred-dollar bills inside the bag I had picked-up. Besides where I had placed each bag on the shelf, this one was also the least filled of the four sacks of cash.

"Okay," Raisha said with a little goofy smile on her face, looking away from the contents of the bag and down at my face, "was this legally obtained?"

That was not what I expected her to say at all, and I grinned happily to myself with Raisha's surprising question. But I shouldn't be astonished I thought, considering Raisha was a wealthy successful businesswoman. And I thought for a few seconds.

"When I first picked-up this money," I said, smiling up at her, "I did not break any laws. There is just over a quarter-of-a-million dollars in these four bags. That one holds one-hundred-and-twenty-thousand in it. Tomorrow I am hoping to invest about four-fifths of the total ... in gold."

I enjoyed the effort she took in trying to control the look on her face in response to my last two sentences. I realized I wouldn't want to play poker with her, or go into any business negotiations with her on the other side. My delight in our verbal fencing was somewhat diminished as I was surprised to notice my left knee was starting to complain about being down on the hardwood floor supporting some of my weight.

"Well?" I asked Raisha for her next response.

"Well..." she said, as she regained her mental equilibrium, I think, by looking down into the bag she was holding again. " ... That was a very well constructed statement, James," the beautiful businesswoman told me as she allowed a big grin to bloom on her face while she balanced the money bag in her left hand and pushed around the bundles inside it with her other hand, estimating for herself the possible amount of the money that one bag contained I figured. "Perhaps I should ask you if you have already paid, or if you are intending to pay taxes on this money, or if you will declare it to the IRS as taxable income?"

"Owww," I moaned theatrically and put my hands up over my heart as I knelt beside her. "I will have you know, I am going to eventually pay all legal taxes my accountants tell me I owe, to the just and proper legal authorities."

"That is all you are going to tell me about this money," she asked me, still poking around inside the big canvas bag. "Isn't it."

"You will learn all about that money," I told her with a chuckle, " ... later on. But Jhoni has to be with us so she can tell her part of the story, or she will be disappointed at both of us."

And then I stood up, shaking my left leg and reached inside the top middle shelf of the big safe. I pulled out a sheaf of stapled together sheets of paper off a pile of stapled papers there. I turned and, after she carefully finished looking into the sack, exchanged the papers for the sack of cash Raisha held.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.