Knock on Door - Cover

Knock on Door

Copyright 2015 Kid Wigger SOL

Chapter 8

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Learn the beginning with the young wife of a doctor looking to stray, a car wreck, a bag of drug money, chinese take-out, a highschool girl beguiled by an slightly older woman, Jhoni will get a tour the loft where many of the things she finds come as a big surprise. A hidden pistol is found with a clue to treasure. James signs on to go back on a short tour with Suzi Kazzoo and the HumDingers. Auditions for First Wife are about to begin.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   girl   Consensual   Romantic   Lolita   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Leg Fetish   Slow   Violence   School  

The eight-cylinder engine was idling smoothly as I sat in the plush cream-colored leather captain's chair behind the steering wheel of my kidney-bean red, 1974 Ford E250 custom conversion van. I'd stopped in the bright sunny courtyard parking lot of the Turpin Warehouse Complex after I had pulled out of my garage space. Now, the back of my neck was feeling a little stiff as I watched through the tinted windshield while Jhoni easily reverse my large sixteen-year-old light-blue Oldsmobile Jetstar 88 all the way back into the right bay of my opened garage in the side of the warehouse annex, between my building and the north warehouse.

Jhoni had been so pleased with herself when I'd given her a key ring of her own right before we came down to the garage, that she had agreed to let me take her new-found pistol to a friend of my Dad's—Ted. He was a gunsmith and his family owned a successful gun shop with shooting ranges and wilderness outfitters store. I wanted him to assure the forty-five caliber pistol my girlfriend found was safe to fire. I also wanted Ted or maybe his oldest daughter to be Jhoni's weapons safety instructor as well as her shooting coach. Jhoni was interested in starting her lessons in gun safety and shooting as soon as possible. Since she was excited to use her newly discovered pistol, she settled on driving back to her house and starting to pack, while I dropped off the hand gun for Ted to evaluate. But I did have to promise her that I would not shoot the gun until Jhoni was able to fire it first.

The key ring I'd given her while we had that conversation, held copies of the all the keys for the locks found on the various doors in my Loft, as well as and copies of my vehicle keys. I had also given Jhoni her own clip-on remote control for the garage doors, which she had immediately put in her purse. I had told her we would drive the van. And I wanted her to move my Olds from the left parking bay to the right, so she could park her car there from now on, because it was closest to the elevator.

After that conversation I had gone into my recording control room office and had quickly written-up and faxed my ideas for the College—Party Like A Rock Star promotion to Ester's people. Meanwhile, Jhoni used the phone in our bedroom to make a few calls before we rode the elevator down to the garage.

With a contented smile on her radiant face that I could see clearly from the van, Jhoni hurried on her navy-blue high heels out of the brick building waving her new ring of keys over her head. Watching her, I poked both buttons on the remote control unit attached to my sun visor. The pair of large metal delivery doors slowly rolled down their tracks, closing both the left and right bays of my garage space. The high metal doors were about fifteen feet to the right of the enclosed entry vestibule to my building, Turpin Northwest One.

I followed Jhoni with my eyes as she came around the front of my Ford and approached the front passenger door of my van. A light breeze lifted her sexy blonde hair down over her right eye as she reached for the door handle. I felt a slight stiffness in the back of my neck as I turned my head forward for a moment as I put the van into drive, keeping my foot on the power brake pedal.

The passenger door came open and Jhoni reached her right hand up to grab the hand hold mounted near the top of the front doorpost. As she pulled herself up into her raised leather captain's chair, I saw an amused look grace her glowing face. She turned toward me as she pulled the door closed behind her attractively clothed voluptuous body. Her pleated skirt rode up over her stocking-covered knees to flash about four inches of curvy legs, giving me a thrill.

"Oh, James," my sexy girlfriend giggled in a delighted voice as she settled back into the plush seat. She put her cream-colored purse inside the four-inch high barrier around the wide removable wooden convenience tray I'd built myself and secured over the engine cowling between the two front seats. Then she turned her torso toward me and looked in the back of my raised-top conversion van.

"My goodness," Jhoni said as her eyebrows popped-up toward her swept over blonde bangs as she looked over the left shoulder of her light-gray suit jacket, "there is a bed in the back! James, a bed!"

"Yes, Jhoni, there is a bed in the back of my van," I told her, as I smiled at her. "It is very comfortable to sleep on, too." I started to turn my head to look back over my right shoulder at the bed my girlfriend was checking out and a twinge in the back of my neck made me groan out loud.

Jhoni looked over at me and shook her head.

"I am so sorry about your neck, James. But ... the next time I tell you to stop, you will remember just how strong my legs are ... and you will stop—" and she giggled in delight again, "—sucking on my clitoris! Gosh!"

I looked over at my girlfriend and saw a goofy radiant look on her beautiful face. Then I slowly wheeled the van in a tight left circle and then straightened the Ford out as I approached the stop sign mounted to the right brick column at the exit of the parking lot.

"But, gosh," the sexy twenty-five-year-old married woman gushed from the passenger seat as the van came to a stop, "you gave me such an incredibly long orgasm, I thought I was going to die ... or loose my mind!

"And the best part ... is that now I'm not leaking that stuff of yours all over."

"But, Jhoni..." I whined playfully as I inched the van forward and looked both ways on Turpin Street, seeing no approaching vehicles, "I like the idea that you leak my cum into your panties,"

"But ... I am not wearing panties," Jhoni coyly reminded me, making me smile. "And what are you going to about that, hummm?" And she reached down with her right fingers and toyed with the bottom hem of her pleated skirt, still up on her legs.

I looked past my beautiful flirting girlfriend and along the street to the west. Between the two tall warehouses, Turpin Street disappeared down the steep, short decline to the next street corner concealed from my view. That hidden intersection was where Flat Avenue crossed Turpin Street. From my seat in the van I could see the tops of the industrial buildings further along Turpin to the west. And, over beyond the grassy rise of the tall train embankment four blocks away—that cut across the Flats business neighborhood and where Turpin Street came to a dead-end—I could see the high-rise skyline of downtown. Starting ten blocks away, the buildings were spread out in the sunlight, standing tall against the blue fall sky.

"Well, knowing you are not wearing panties..." I said, looking into Jhoni's amazingly blue eyes that I could see were filled with anticipation as I pictured her gloriously naked, " ... has given me some down right naughty ideas."

Then I looked back at the street through the passenger window beyond her right shoulder. Seeing no new traffic, I flipped down on the turn signal lever on the steering column, signaling a left turn. And then I pulled the van out onto the narrow street, heading east. I slowly accelerated away from the Loft.

"So, Jhoni, it was very obvious that you really liked your first experience of receiving oral sex from a man," I said, feeling proud of myself in spite of my slightly stiff neck.

I slowed the big Ford and turned on the right turn signal as we approached Ann Arbor Avenue, which dead-ended into Turpin Street from the south. I turned my custom conversion van around the corner of Ann Arbor. We drove along the slightly descending street between the old one-story brick business buildings. Outside the tinted windshield, it was evident there were only a few cars parked along both sides of the street. And there wasn't any traffic on the street or either sidewalk, other than us, as the van continued south along the sunny pavement. It was Saturday after all.

"But the next time I do that for you, I am going to have to tie you to the brass bed, okay? That way you won't hurt my neck again," I suggested to my new girlfriend.

"Oooo ... There you go again..." Jhoni laughingly said, waving the back of her left hand at me, "tie me to the bed? I told you ... I want you to tie Georgieanne to the bed ... You said you have done that before. I mean, I'm not naïve, I had heard about... bondage, before I saw those scarves ... But I don't think I have ever met a woman who has let a man do that to her ... or a man who has done it to a female ... Until you, that is."

All that I could do was shrug my shoulders while keeping my hands guiding the steering wheel as I felt Jhoni's eyes on me.

"But ... if you promise ... to use your mouth on my... you know, again," my cute sexy girlfriend said, sounding to me as if she was talking her self into it, " ... I might agree."

I felt the van tracking very smoothly through the steering wheel as we coasted down the pavement of Ann Arbor Avenue.

"You know..." Jhoni told me, sounding more convinced about my suggestion, "it could be fun ... if you can make me feel like you did on the kitchen counter again..."

"Have I shown you anything that hasn't been fun yet?" I asked her and I slowed the van down as we approached the intersection with East C Street. Ahead through the windshield, we could see all four lanes of East C were busy with traffic as the sunlight flashed off of moving car windshields and a few polished chrome grill accents.

"Welll ... no, James..." Jhoni said, seeming to be considering her words as she watched the looming bright intersection out of the windshield. Directly across the wide street there was a big U-Haul franchise with fluttering bright plastic flags strung between the light poles around the lot.

" ... I am pleased to say, you have not."

I looked over and saw she still was toying with the bottom hem of her light-gray skirt with the fingers of her right hand.

"I can't begin to tell you," Jhoni said, still watching where we were heading as I slowed the van down, "how exciting ... and fun ... everything we have been doing together has been for me. It is like a dream come true ... even when I was frightened."

Shock slapped into my system. Surprised at Jhoni's revelation, I carefully stopped the van before the crosswalk lines.

At the busy sun-washed intersection directly in front of us Ann Arbor Avenue joined one of the major east-west traffic arteries. East C Street connected the downtown section of the city and the eastern residential neighborhoods to the Air Force Base, and the University and defense industries, and the shopping malls further to the east of the city.

Still smarting from her revelation, I turned to look at Jhoni, part of me registered that the traffic, traveling in two lanes in both directions, was as heavy as could be expected, since it was just after noon.

"You've been frightened?" I asked my girlfriend, concerned at her statement and searching her face for any signs of lingering distress or reproach.

"Oh, yes..." Jhoni told me, looking me in the eyes and not sounding all that concerned, her complexion still glowing from her earlier orally induced orgasm.

"When you first made me kneel down, and bend over that nice big ottoman in the back office ... Well, I was frightened then ... at the power that I could feel you had over me ... and at how much I wanted to please you ... and at what you might have been going to make me do ... But ... it was exciting, too. Even though, at first I thought you were going to punish me for something I didn't realize I'd done. And ... I didn't want to ... you know, disappoint you."

A deep flood of caring affection washed over me for this woman, as outside, a dozen feet in front of the van windshield, cars whooshed by going west. The eastbound cars were too far away to invade my awareness as I watched Jhoni's lovely face for any clues to her feelings.

"Then ... I was frightened when you started to touch me, you know, when I was right next to you on the front seat, driving to the restaurant; and even more so when ... well, you started to feel me up. I was worried we would crash and be killed ... And the policed would find us, with your hand up under my skirt and inside my panties. But ... that was really exciting too. And I was frightened when you pulled your car over, and we parked beside that business ... and you did those things to me... terribly wonderful things.

"At first, I was frightened some one would see what you were doing to me, and that they would see you exposing my body. But, after a while, I wasn't even aware if anyone drove by. And that was all so exciting ... I had to take you into my mouth..."

"Wow, I wasn't aware ... you were frightened," I told Jhoni, feeling like a heel. "I could tell you were nervous and reluctant. And that was thrilling ... on top of just how much I wanted you ... And, I still want you; more than ever."

"Yes. I know. But see, James," Jhoni told me as she turned her upper body a bit toward me in her plush leather seat, and her voice took on an insistent edge, "that is exactly why I want to watch you convince Georgieanne to fuck, and to suck, and to ... you know, take it in her bottom for you. That is why I want you to do it up on the bed ... in your video room, so you can make a movie of it ... a movie that the two of us can watch together, over and over, or that I can watch by myself, when you have to go out of town, and I can't go with you.

"I want to see the frightened excitement in that girl's eyes ... when you make all of her little fears and her secret fantasies come true ... each time you push your nice big hard cock into her body somewhere—for the first time. I want to see her... transformed."

"Wow..." I said and swallowed a lump in my throat.

"But don't you worry about me, James ... You know," Jhoni told me as she wiggled around in the plush leather chair, "I was frightened when we almost got hit at that intersection last night, too; and then, when I was running through the rain under your silver poncho thing to see if I could help that young man on the road. At first I was afraid of the violence of the wreck, and seeing those two boys thrown out as their truck rolled over ... and then, by what I might find ... when I got to that boy down on the pavement.

"But last night, I learned from you that I can try and help. I don't have to be frozen by my fears, not knowing what I can do. Hey, I discovered I have instincts, and I know more about things than I ever gave myself credit for ... And learning that, was really exciting—empowering even."

"Really?" I asked her, amazed at not only what Jhoni was telling me, but at Jhoni's insight.

"Yes, sir," Jhoni said, giving me a breath-taking smile. "So, what do you think about that?"

"You are an amazing woman, Jhoni Hinsa; truly amazing," I told her sincerely, and she beamed at my praise. I looked deep onto her blue eyes and let my hunger for her spirit, and her body, nearly overwhelm me, and I watched as her eyes went wide and her elegant eyebrows raised up to her swept-over blonde hair in response to my broadcasting my desire for her.

"So ... you have found that being frightened ... can be exciting at times?" I asked my girlfriend, aware of my hardening penis in my boxers.

"Well..." she demurely answered and looked down where her fingers were toying with her skirt and the four inches of her exposed legs she was showing off, "... yes...

"Up in the elevator room... gosh, I thought I was going to just jump right out of my skin at the though of a mouse running up between my legs and getting to my bare ... well, pussy ... you know, forcing its way up inside of me ... And then, I felt your hand ... protecting me and being naughty at the same time. If I'd been in different clothes, something not as nice, I would have bent over for you right then and there. That was so deliciously scary and exciting and sexy, I would have cum just from the heat of your touch ... if you had felt me up much longer!"

Jhoni's open display of her emotions and excitement was it for me; my arousal for her was suddenly at a critical level. I could feel it heavy in my painter's pants, in my heart, and tingling all through my body. I picked up her cream-colored purse from off of the wide removable wooden convenience tray secured over the engine cowling between the two front seats.

Jhoni looked at me in surprise as I handed her the purse, trailing the long thin straps. And then I reached down to the crotch of my pants to align my erection up toward my bellybutton.

I raised the right arm-rest of my chair up out of the way. Then I leaned over the wooden convenience tray and unhooked the front and back elastic straps on that side of the engine cowling that tightly secured the tray. Then I unhooked the two straps on my side of the cowling. I looked out of my side window into the large rearview mirror, and seeing no cars behind us, I put the van into park. Then I bent forward and reached down between my legs and found the seat-travel release with my right hand.

"What are you doing?" Jhoni asked me.

"I'm doing something about you not wearing any panties," I told her.

I pulled up on the travel-release handle and felt the release of the heavy-duty lock-cams which were keeping the thick metal pedestal of the captain's chair securely in place in the floor channel. Keeping the handle up, I pushed the captain's chair backwards on its roller-bearings, toward the rear compartment of the van. And the chair, with me in it, moved easily along the guide channel in the carpeted floor. The captain's chair came to a stop. I was sitting just passed the back of the engine cowling with the back of my chair about two feet from the rear passenger's chair behind me.

Jhoni watched what I was doing with a look of complete surprise and wonder on her glowing face. Her luscious full lips were opened I noticed, as I swiveled my plush chair to the right. It was easy for me to pick-up the wooden convenience tray off of the cowling. Pulling the tray I'd built back toward me, revealed the thin leather-upholstered cushion resting on the top of the metal cowling. Its color matched the other seats in the van. Then I turned with the tray, back into the passenger compartment, and put the wooden contraption down. I rested it on its side on the carpeted flooring between the two passenger seats and leaned it against the chair behind mine. I would stow it behind the kick panel of the bed frame and cabinets later.

With that done, I sat back down and put my right hand down between my legs, getting hold of the travel-release handle. I reversed the journey of my plush seat by swiveling forward and then grabbing hold of the steering wheel. I pulled myself and the seat forward until the captain's chair was securely locked in position behind the steering wheel again. And then I turned to Jhoni and patted the thin leather-upholstered cushion beside me with my right hand.

"Now, get that sweet ass of yours over here next to me ... and spread your legs a little," I told Jhoni, enjoying my excitement and noticing she was beginning to blush. "Be careful not to bump your shins on the map compartment on the bottom of the front console down there."

Jhoni leaned forward and put her purse down on the seat behind her back. Then she raised the left arm-rest flush with the back of her chair. Putting her right hand out and grabbing the hand hold, she lifted the bottom of her pleated wool skirt and shifted over onto the thin leather cushion beside me; bring careful not to bump her calves or shins against the bottom of the front console. She positioned her high heels on the front carpet as she rested her weight down on the engine cowling cover. As she settled herself on her new seat, she wore an inquisitive look on her face while she waited for me to do or say something.

I looked down at her skirt-covered knees and then back up into her blue eyes and grinned at her.

"Oh..." Jhoni said, and she reached down with her hands and drew up the bottom hem of her skirt, exposing her knees and then her legs before halting the light-gray material as she got to the tops of her sheer stockings. Without taking her hands off the skirt, she looked back at me. Her elegant eyebrows arched, her blonde hair nearly covering her right brow, as if asking me if I was happy with her daring placement of her skirt or did I want to see more of her legs.

I nodded and Jhoni moved her hands away from her skirt and spread her knees about a foot apart, forcing her gathered pleats up her legs a bit more.

"That is good for now," I told her, putting the van back into drive and looking both directions along sunny East C Street. Seeing my opening in the traffic beginning to converge in front of us, I accelerated the van across both of the westbound lanes and turned left, heading up the slight grade of the wide road. I knew the road would eventually take us to the crest of Forest Hill, twelve blocks east and one-hundred-and-ten feet higher than our present location. Right now, the conversion van drove through the sunny fall early afternoon, past older commercial buildings that had seen better days. Although the businesses that were opened along the street today seemed to have cars in their parking lots and a good number of visible customers inside the large plate glass window fronts.

"I like this seat," Jhoni said from beside me as she moved her bottom around on the leather cushion experimentally while looking out of the three windows in the front of the van. "I have a really good view of everything from here."

I rested my right hand on the exposed stocking of Jhoni's left leg, close to the bottom of her skirt. I could feel her warmth and muscle tone in my palm and fingers through the sheer material of her stocking as we drove along in the left eastbound lane at the prevailing speed of surrounding traffic.

"Say..." Jhoni said with dawning comprehension evident in her sweet voice.

Out of the corner of my right eye I noticed she was watching the approaching city bus with its big expanse of front windows, momentarily flashing reflected sunlight, as it traveled in the lane directly to our left and then passed by us going in the opposite direction.

"People in that bus, or in trucks, will be able to see what ever you are going to be doing, you know, between my legs... won't they."

"Yes, they will ... if they happen to look in the van." I told her, feeling a shudder go through Jhoni's leg under my palm. "What do you think about that?"

"Mmmm..." Jhoni mumbled, I guess thinking about her answer and maybe seeing how her body was responding to the idea, " ... that is, you know ... sort of exciting too, now that I really think about it. Gosh..."

"Some of the guys will get hardons," I said, caressing Jhoni's stocking-covered leg just above her knee with my right hand as I drove the van with my left, "if they see me feeling you up. And they will fantasize about being with you. Some of them won't be satisfied until they beat-off and squirt cum all over, because of you being naughty where they can see it."

"Ohhh... my," Jhoni moaned, putting her dainty hands down on the leather-covered cushion back behind her hips, and her thighs spread open further, causing the tops of her sheer stockings to be exposed. "Goodness ... you are saying ... they would get horny, because of seeing me? Up my skirt? Really? Because of me?"

"Especially ... if they see you are not wearing any panties," I told her, and gently squeezed her keg through her stocking.

"Oh, James..." the Vixen's sultry breathy voice husked out, " ... the more I think about that ... The more I feel it is so... hot and exciting ... I didn't realize ... Because of me, rigtht?"

At her response to what I was telling her, a strong rush of excitement and endorphins bubbled through my blood stream and maintained my hard cock. Then, as I reacted to a rusted sun-bleached green Dodge pick-up that suddenly squeezed in front of us from the right lane, and slowed down to turn left into the parking lot of a Bar and Grill, I realized I needed to pay more attention to my driving. Taking a deep breath, I decided to change the subject, but I still continued teasing my girlfriend with my hand and fingers.

"So, once we get you to your car, you are planning on going to your house and packing-up ... what?" I asked her, referring to a part of the conversation the two of us had while I was giving Jhoni her very own keys to my home and vehicles and getting her newly discovered pistol repacked to take up to Ted's.

"Oh, ahhh ... I will pack-up all of my important papers," Jhoni told me while her knees wiggled back and forth as my right hand caressed a bit higher up her leg. "Then I will pack my other valuables and mementos, then some clothing I will need ... and all of my school things. I will save any groceries and food I want, and my bathroom items, for the next trip ... tomorrow. But my car will really be full, and it is big. I'll even have to put the bike rack on the back; but then we can ride our bikes together, and you can show me more of this interesting neighborhood you live in."

Now listening to her innumerate the tasks ahead of her, it was sounding like a lot of work to me. And I was suddenly eager for Jhoni to move all of her possessions out of the house she shared with her husband. I realized I could open the space next door, just to the west of the Loft, which was empty and part of my lease agreement for the entire third floor. We could easily store everything she had in her whole house, if she wanted to keep it all.

"Are you sure you don't want me to help you today?" I asked her, as I moved my fingers a bit further up Jhoni's leg while navigating along the two eastbound lanes ahead of the van. Monitoring on-coming traffic, I saw a car up ahead waiting for the light to change at the crosswalk of the street joining East C from the south. And I still managed to know my fingers were now close to the top of Jhoni's stocking.

"We could hire a mover, you know. There's a guy in the building across the street, in Turpin South Two, who has a small moving company. I used him when I moved into the Loft when it was finished; his business card has a number for his home phone for emergencies."

"Thank you, but no," Jhoni told me, with aroused tension in her voice as she took in a little ragged breath and continued wiggling her knees back and forth over the edge of the thin leather cushion. "I need to face this first step ... on my own, in my own way."

I slowed the van down, seeing the approaching traffic light turn yellow. I checked the sun-lit vehicles around me by first looking into the rearview mirror outside the passenger window, and then giving a quick glance out of my side window at that mirror. I didn't see anything out of the ordinary in the movements of the following cars I saw.

"Do you realize ... I went from living in my father's household to my mother's household, to living in Armonde's household in a way, and then ... right to my husband's household..." my girlfriend informed me, as I brought the van to a stop right behind a nicely-maintained and brightly polished old black VW Bug, and a new-looking red Chevy Impala in the right lane, " ... without ever living on my own."

Part of me noticed again, that unfortunately, the once great Impala body styling had really sucked for the last six years. I thought the Impala had been a classic, ever since Chevrolet introduced the model back in 1958, and right on up to some of the big Coupes offered in 1976. After that, the car had been redesigned and down-sized until Impalas now looked you're small-town grandparent's car; or a car for police detectives who were never going to get promoted or something. And from what I could see of the young guy driving the Chevy ahead of us in the right lane, he stuck me as a real asshole and a perfect match for the car.

"Now ... I realize I am falling in love with you ... in many profound ways, James..." my girlfriend said, bringing my main focus right back to her and what she was saying, "but I need to know I can survive on my own, too. You've already helped with that, by your example last night at the accident. Because now, I am beginning to understand—I am not just the helpless, weak, silly woman my husband wants me to be."

Jhoni says, I started jabbering to myself, she is falling in love with me! A big jolt of happy contentment shot through me as I turned my head and looked at my sexy woman.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.