Recluse and Ghost - Cover

Recluse and Ghost

Copyright© 2012 by Dual Writer

Chapter 63

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 63 - Mike Grayson's intent was to get away from it all, to become a recluse. Mike wanted to get away from responsibilities, away from the Army, away from people. He runs into and becomes involved with many obstacles to his peace and quiet. The spooks come out and it isn't even Halloween.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Farming   Halloween  

Morning came too early. The dogs woke me with their insistent licking and cold noses applied to the back of my neck. As I sat up, I looked over at Millie, my lovely wife; Sylvia, the child care worker; and Winona, our newest friend. All three were very attractive to me, whether or not others found them so. Maybe I could have all three and see if one of them pops another kid.

I was almost physically sick as soon as I had the thought, since that was how I had discovered that Rosita had that terrible disease. The two extra women were physically appealing at least, in the event Millie went into her crazed desire to add another female to our relationship again.

It didn't take but a minute to dress and let the dogs out. I went to the kitchen area, heated two cups of leftover coffee in the microwave, and made another pot in the Mr. Coffee. Mom walked out in her robe, just about when the second ding from the microwave sounded. She advised me, "You do know that you don't have to do chores in the morning, don't you? The women from below will do all the chores."

"They don't need to do the heavy work, and I enjoy feeding the stock that's in the barn and where the others congregate, Mom. You know that I love the fact that I get some friendly nudges from our crazy buck out there. I also get some attention from the does and some of the fawns now. I think we're one of the few lucky folks who are blessed with our own personal deer herd."

My mother didn't dispute my observation, but did say, "I'm surprised that we haven't had any of them for supper yet."

I told my mother, "I'll load them up and take them to one of the zoos if we get too many, so that they can be a part of an exhibit. I can't turn them out as they've been assimilated with humans. They would be in someone's freezer the first day they were out."

The chores didn't take long because the women from below wanted to hurry so they could get ready to go to the market. Everyone was up and moving around when I got back in the house. It was obvious that Karen and Kevin had been fed since they were crawling around on the floor and had to be watched so they didn't get too close to the fireplace.

Millie and Mom had breakfast ready, so we all sat to eat. Millie and big Karen tried to explain to Winona about the market and what we would be doing. It's difficult for an outsider to understand how intense the early hours at the market can be. Big Karen kept telling Winona and Sylvia that they had to keep asking for more when they were trading for what we had.

Mom went over the various meat items from the smokehouse, eggs, butter, buttermilk, and some cheese that we now had for sale. She gave them some approximate prices, but who could tell when it was a trade. Bartering is difficult, but the person who asks for more usually gets it.

I loaded Millie's pickup until it was packed. I loaded mine with meats that would go to the kitchen and the butcher, as well as more for the market. We held additional quantities of everything for the Pine Ridge market in reserve. D and his girls were going to the Pine Ridge market early to sell our wine as he said we were very heavy on some bulk wines. Of course, if it didn't sell the women would just turn it into vinegar and sell it that way. Some of the vinegars they were making had added herbs and put into cheap, but fancy-looking, pressed glass bottles that looked like cut crystal. The fancy vinegars sold at several times the price per ounce that the wines did, so it paid for the extra time and effort.

There was such a crowd around Millie's truck when I arrived at the Stanton market after visiting the butcher that it was difficult to back my truck into the slot that was left for me.

The women from below were on the other side of me with their special foods. They had tacos, burritos, and tamales that were selling very fast for that time of the morning. Consuela came to me and said, "We added a breakfast taco and a burrito that has bacon, egg, rice, and refried beans in it. People really like them. I think that next week we will have a sausage and egg burrito. Eat one of these, Mike, you'll like it."

The little Latina woman gave me a hug as she pushed a burrito into my hand. I really did have a big diversified family.

I walked through the equipment area to see if there was anything I should be interested in. I found Jimmy and Jet looking over the various pieces of equipment being offered. Jimmy said, "We have some of ours over on the end. I think it will all be gone by the end of the day."

We found out that all the equipment that had been brought to market was sold by the time we made it over to where John and Calvin were standing. The men promised they would have more ready for next week.

When the women told me that all our products were sold out, we loaded our tables up and went home to reload to go to the Pine Ridge market. I had to unload the large coolers of meat into the smoke houses. It didn't take long to fill a couple of rooms full of sides of bacon, hams, and carcasses. I did the wrapping and added honey to most.

We amazingly arrived at the second market by eleven o'clock. D's girls were at their table giving out samples of our various wines and selling bottles and plastic gallons to those that came. I was always surprised that so many would buy wine when they were offered corn liquor on the periphery of the market at less than half the price of good wine.

Mom came to me as I saw that our inventory was just about depleted. "You've done it again, Son. There is nothing left and people are still waiting to get more of what you don't have. Go tell them you'll have more next week and let's get out of here."

I did what Mom asked and the lines went away. We packed up, went to the grocery store to buy a few cases of beer before heading back to the farm as soon as our purchases were in the truck. After we unloaded at home, everyone packed into Mom's big van for a trip to Mount Sterling.

Once there, we went to the big Walmart to get all the various stuff we had been thinking of buying all week, including decent laptops for the three girls. After we finished the Walmart attack, we ended up at our favorite Italian restaurant, Melini Cusine Italian. I had brought a couple of bottles of our best new brandies, so we were treated to some of the best dishes they offered. Mom and I were guinea pigs for the new dishes, as usual, but it was a good thing as the new entrees were very tasty.

Rodrigo Donatello, the owner, treated us like royalty as always, hovering near us throughout our stay.

Sylvia asked me, "Do you have this many friends everywhere? Everyone expresses their pleasure at just seeing you out among everyone else."

"Don't think too much about it, Sylvia. The folks down at Pine Ridge were neglected for a few weeks because of our losing Rosita. Most of them know about it because of the radio coverage in the area, but there are always some who don't know and are pushy, expecting us to be available when they want us."

Sylvia slid under my arm and offered, "You and your family give so much to so many. I'm very proud to be a part of your family and help you recover from such a terrible loss. I love your mother, wife, and Sissy, and know that they look to you for guidance, Mike. Let me be a part of your love for them."

I didn't exactly know how to take what she was expressing, but told her, "We're happy to have you with us, Sylvia. Come to visit when you want and be a part of our activities. It isn't as relaxed when spring and summer come, since we have to work hard to keep the produce cultivated. We begin the wine making, and the apple and pear picking right after that. It gets really busy right through Thanksgiving."

With a smile, the woman said, "Mom told me how busy you all are with your crops and the other activities you have. It will be fun to watch and be a part of it."

Mom was on the other side of Sylvia, rolling her eyes, and I could see Millie was being attentive but not the way she had been with Rosita. Maybe we would keep the female population down, after all. I know I would prefer to keep Sylvia out of our bed at night, since I didn't need any slip-ups, or would that be 'slip-ins'?

Mom and Millie, with Minya and Mato, did evening chores with me, because Mom was so insistent that I shouldn't be doing the milking. It's always funny how they let me do the cleaning prep and the milk equipment cleanup afterwards, but not the actual milking. That was the easy part.

As the first cow was being milked, I noticed the other cow looked to be dilated while she was eating her grain. Mom checked her and told me that I should put her up in a pen inside the barn.

I prepped a pen with fresh straw, and then put some hay and another small scoop of grain out for her. I hung a five gallon water bucket on the hook so she would have water, before leading her to her temporary birthing pen.

Mom stood and I watched her for a few minutes before proclaiming, "She'll probably calve in the morning. She's almost ready and the calf is in the right position by the way she looks. You might be late for church tomorrow, Son."

When Mom told everyone about the cow's condition at the supper table, they all wanted to go look at the cow, so Mom took the curious out to see the cow as it was probably lazily munching hay, while I helped with the dishes. When she came back in, Mom said the cow's udder was full and ready for the calf. We really didn't need more milk, but I supposed it would give the women more to trade with at the markets.

I made sure that Millie understood I was going to be on the outside of the bed that night, with her between me and either of the other two women. I thought she was happy about that, as she gave me an extra kiss and told me that we would make sure Winona stays in her room soon, as she was getting an urge. She did whisper to me, "If we had another mother and wife, it would be Winona. I like her a lot, but I don't think she wants more than just our love and to be close to us. I think Sylvia could become too bossy, and this is my home, I get to be the boss after Mom. Mom even likes it when I make the decisions, but I don't think Sylvia would be like that."

There it was; straight from the woman who made the decisions about other women. I knew Sylvia liked to come out to visit, but we somehow needed to convince her that she wasn't going to become a second or third wife in our home.

Sunday morning was warmer and it had a hint of the coming spring. The cow was humpbacked, with the front hooves and nose of her calf sticking out, when I went to the barn to check on her. Mom walked in behind me and said, "Too bad she's already doing this, because it would have been good for all of the kids to see. This is life, Mike. This is the beginning and how it all works. Farm kids are lucky as they are witnesses to life beginning all the time and know what it's all about."

The cow didn't need any help, and the only thing I did was hold a burlap bag up to catch the calf as it came out with the cow's final push. I laid the calf on the straw, and the cow turned to give me a motherly warning to let her attend the calf. She began licking the calf's nose and face which made the calf snort and breathe. She next licked where the umbilical cord was and immediately chewed it through. She passed her afterbirth while all of this was happening. I used a pitchfork to put the afterbirth into a big plastic container so that I could bury it later. I didn't like that the cow would eat it and didn't think it was necessary for any special nutrition. You could feed it to pigs if you had some because they would eat it.

I fed the outside stock while the women from below did the inside chores. Mom went to the house to tell everyone about the new calf. The family was soon watching the miniature calf nursing before I was done feeding the outside animals. I asked Mom if she had let the calf get up on its own. She smiled and said, "Of course I did. I just watched to make sure it didn't have any problems. I think the cow is fine, and the little heifer she just had will be another for your dairy herd."

Yep, life goes on.

We were able to have breakfast and get dressed for church on time. Today's Sunday dinner was turkey, as Mom had said our inventory of tom turkeys was becoming too large. Millie said it was even getting difficult to walk in the yard when all the toms were out. They do become very protective of the hens.

When Sylvia prepared to leave for home that evening, she told me, "I want to be a part of your family, Mike, but I don't think I really want to be a second wife. I would love being your only wife, but I'm not cut out to share a husband. Can I still come out to visit?"

"Of course, Sylvia, we enjoy you coming and will welcome you. I don't need or want any wife other than my Millie. She's a wonderful woman and has given me all the love a man could want. Rosita wasn't my choice, she was Millie's, and I think her losing Rosita will keep her from wanting an associate wife."

Sylvia said, "You're probably right, Mike. Millie is a wonderful mother to Minya and Mato while being the natural mother to John and the twins. It's amazing how she takes care of them all. Winona loves it here and will be a good teacher for your two little Sioux. I'll probably see you next weekend."

There seemed to be a sense of relief come over the women in the house as soon as Sylvia left. Even Sissy acted happier and more at ease. I asked her, "Why were you uptight over Sylvia? I think she understands we're not going to be anything more than friends."

Sissy hugged me and said, "I don't know, Mike; she just made me feel uncomfortable this time. She's bossy and is always trying to get everyone to follow her lead. This is Millie's home, and the person we follow is Millie. Mom and Millie run this place and keep everyone happy. Winona is going to fit in as if she was one of your kids or your sister, but Sylvia makes us uncomfortable."

Oh well, I didn't understand women, and to an extent, I didn't want to have to try. My theory was to get along with them and show my love to my special women. It was right about then that little Karen was staggering across the open floor toward me. She had her arms outstretched and making "Da, Da, Da, Da," sounds. I scooped her up to receive a hug and kiss, but she immediately began wiggling and wanting down. She wouldn't allow me to sit her down, but insisted on standing. She turned while holding onto my knee, spied her brother, and took off toward him in her unbalanced stagger.

When Karen reached Kevin, he tried to use her to pull himself up, but that just caused Karen to sit down. The two were head to head with each other and somehow pushed against each other to stand. Kevin wasn't able to walk by himself yet and the two kept falling until John realized he was needed, and he soon was walking between the two as they staggered around the room.

I think every adult and near adult in the house had witnessed Karen walking to me and the subsequent activity with Kevin. All of us were enjoying the way the three were depending on each other. John was assuming a leadership role at an early age.

By some magic that I had not been made aware of, Winona was now sleeping in big Karen's room when we went to bed, and insisted the twins' beds be put in with her.

Millie and I enjoyed our time alone and fulfilled her urges multiple times. Millie whispered to me as we went to sleep, "I miss Rosita, but I know she is with us somehow. I dream of her often and it's almost as if we talk. She's still the best friend I've ever had. She's almost like Sissy, but not your sister. Sissy is also my best friend, along with Mom. Mom is just Mom, though; you know, it's like she's my mother and was Rosita's too."

Millie was breathing evenly in her sleep a few minutes later. I lay awake thinking of how the two women had grown so close. I also wondered if she had dreams about more than Rosita.

I know I was asleep because I was outside looking at a field with rows of very young corn peeking up from the earth. It was the low field near Millie's old place. It bordered on the little meadow that Millie had said was the area where they had a garden when they lived there.

I saw several people sitting on blankets, having what appeared to be a picnic, this time. I saw Dad, Eliza, Ben, Rosita, and several others, including a couple of soldiers in their uniforms. There were a few children, but their color was mixed. Dad looked up and smiled when one of the little girls got up and walked toward me. The little girl stopped about twenty feet away from me and gave me that cute embarrassed smile little kids get when they are bashful.

I saw a shadow pass among those sitting and go back toward the mountain. The little girl smiled, turned, and walked back to the group.

This was so weird, but I felt very peaceful for some reason, as the picture or dream faded.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.