Recluse and Ghost
Chapter 34

Copyright© 2012 by Dual Writer

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 34 - Mike Grayson's intent was to get away from it all, to become a recluse. Mike wanted to get away from responsibilities, away from the Army, away from people. He runs into and becomes involved with many obstacles to his peace and quiet. The spooks come out and it isn't even Halloween.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Farming   Halloween  

Who is this in my bed? A hand was maneuvering my maleness into a position that was definitely more than sleeping next to each other. My hand was over a full breast, but it traveled over a rounded belly as I almost slipped into a warm moist cavern.

Something stopped me before I completed the stab into a welcoming place. I somehow resisted, and turned over to hug Millie. It was as if she knew my need, and I was instantly inside her without thrusting, but just gently lying there with her as we went back to sleep. The person behind me hugged me close and I hope went back to sleep.

I needed to get up and was between two warm female bodies. Sliding from between the girls was difficult, but not impossible. As I stood and looked down at Millie on the inside, there was my sister-in-law, Shirley, on the outside. I'd bet my brother wouldn't be very forgiving about something like that. Nothing happened, but it was close.

After letting the dogs out and using the bathroom, I made coffee before quickly dressing to do the chores. I was met in the big room by Mom, Sissy, and Marita as I prepared to go out to the barn.

Mom said, "The girls from below won't be up this morning since they all want to get the six new girls looking good for their first Sunday at church. D is proud to help them back into society and really wants them to make a good impression."

I almost forgot about the stupid goat that I had brought home yesterday. I hadn't thought much about him and just let him out with the steers and younger calf, now a half-grown steer. The goat was a typical crazed critter, dancing around the deer and other stock, and butting his head against almost anything. The deer would butt heads with the goat, and I thought about how surprised the goat would be when the deer grew horns that would give him the advantage as time passed.

Sissy and Mom were kidding each other about who milked faster, just like it had been when we were younger. There wasn't a winner as they were mostly trying to fill the second five gallon milk can. The two had a good time washing the utensils and filter, laughing and cutting up the whole time. Shirley watched and listened, wanting to be a part of the fun.

I came in the milk house where they were cleaning up and hugged Shirley, who was standing near them. She said, "I wanted you to do something last night, but you didn't. I think I'm glad you didn't, but I really wanted to be close to you. There is something so natural about being here."

Sissy picked up on what Shirley said and commented, "So you wanted to give poor Frank some horns. I wonder how he would feel." There was a pause before she continued, "Don't feel bad, I tried my best to get him to do me, but he wouldn't. Our mother raised a real straight dude and I think we're all proud of him for it."

Mom was grinning, "Too bad, huh? I think he could take care of all of our urges, as Millie calls them."

Shirley exclaimed, "That's what it is or they are. They're urges. I need to take care of an urge. Come on, Mike, bend me over the milk can rack and fix my urge."

"I'm leaving, Ladies; you are offering too much temptation," I said, adjusting my zipper. "I love you all, but I won't do what you're talking about."

Sissy came to me and hugged me, "I'm sorry, Mike. I just love to tease you, and Shirley feels the same, as you can tell. We'll be good, I promise."

As Mom walked by, in a low voice she said, "I didn't promise anything, Stud."

I broke out laughing because of the absurdity of the way Mom was acting. What a bunch of teases. I loved it.

We all cleaned up and had to take the Expedition to church. The kids were put into a class of their age group and the adults were congregated in the main auditorium. Harold did a good job talking about the giving of your time being as important as monetary gifts this morning. I wondered what I could do to give the church community labor time. This was something I was going to have to discuss with Harold. I'm sure there is something I could do or sponsor to help the church and the community at the same time.

D and the six girls quietly sat during the class and listened attentively. I hoped that they didn't feel life in a small community and on the farm would be too dull. I also hoped that associating with all of the regular folks would heal some of their mental wounds.

After the service today, the church ladies had coffee and snacks in the recreation room in the basement. It was then that Harold announced his intention to either expand the sanctuary or to build a new, larger church. He told everyone there that he wanted us to begin thinking of ways to raise money for the expansion. He was excited as he disclosed, "I have no idea what either expansion or a new church would cost, but I thought we might as well begin working toward making this happen. Our community is growing, and as Lexington expands, our sleepy little community will become larger. We are in easy commute distance of Lexington and for the many people who want to escape the intensity of the city, Stanton offers a small community where people know each other. I want our church to be able to welcome all who may want to worship with us. Let's make this happen."

Benson had edged over to me and said softly, "Well, Dude, I suppose you can guess what good deed number three will be."

I smiled at him and noticed Maude coming toward us, leaving Gene to visit with someone. Maude immediately told us, "I might have disclosed too much about the school finding funds for repairs and improvements, but I'm really excited about it. Just like Harold said, this community is going to grow rapidly when a developer decides to build a housing subdivision. A lot will change as the town grows."

Maude hardly took a breath before she launched into another subject, "I've been thinking about what you can do for people, Mike, and if there is enough money, would you consider putting up a fund or a trust that could earn money and use the earnings for scholarships?"

Benson jumped right in, "I was thinking the same thing, Maude. If we could begin sending more kids to get a higher education, we might be able to grow our community in other ways. I would sure like to keep the kids here instead of seeing them move off to the cities. We have to establish other businesses to accomplish that. But the first goal is to get more kids in the university. We can work with the high school and target the exceptional students. We should look to help the students with no ability to pay for a higher education first and work from there. The class sizes are small here and the best students need to be given the opportunity."

Maude was smiling. "I'm going to need some help, or there needs to be another accountant in the area. We're going to need another lawyer, too, when the population expands. We know we need medical help, so we can go right down the list of professionals along with good business people to create the small businesses the town needs to have in order to grow."

I told both of them, "Work on those ideas and let's get something going so we can offer some scholarships to this year's graduating class. The opportunity might stimulate more kids to work toward the grades necessary to work toward a scholarship. We should let the big school scholarships that are available out there go first, then we can pick up those kids who are bright but without enough funds to get through school. We'll pick up whatever it takes for housing, books, and living expenses for a full ride. I'll bet we can get several full tuition scholarships from Lexington, and even from Eastern Kentucky University in Richmond or from the private colleges, Transylvania University and Centre College, if they knew the prospective student would have the financial assistance for their other costs."

Benson looked at me strangely, "How do you know about stuff like that? You are a twenty year Army man."

It was Maude who knew that answer, "This guy has a degree in Business Management, Benson. He graduated from the University of Maryland via several years of correspondence courses. I'm sure he learned all about how universities work."

"No shit, Mike. I would have never guessed. It does explain the way you seem to be able to manage so many activities, though. I suppose between that and all those years as a non-commissioned officer you got experience a lot of us will never have."

"Watch your mouth, Benson, we're still in a church room," Maude said, as we all noticed people coming toward us.

Mom was first to reach us with Millie behind her. "Let's get everyone home and fed, then we can think of some things the kids can do on a rainy day."

Maude suggested, "You know that the school gym is open to kids on weekends, don't you? They have all sorts of things going on in there. There is always half of the basketball court open for two separate basketball games. The other half has volleyball, badminton, and several tables for card and board games. With the rain, the place will be full of kids. Bring your bunch to my place and I'll have the neighbor kids take them. They'll have a ball."

Benson looked puzzled, "I didn't know the school did that. Who watches the kids while the gym is open?"

Maude advised him, "Volunteer parents and older kids who are out of school. A couple of teachers are often there because they like kids and enjoy them having fun. If you think about it, Benson, this community has very few problems with kids. Like Hillary said, 'it takes a village to raise a child, ' and we've got one. Everyone helps take care of them, so we raise some good ones. Now, if we can educate them, we're really going to be ahead."

Benson elbowed Maude to let her know she might be saying more than she should.

Mom said, "Sounds good. Do you want to come out for dinner, Maude? We're not having anything special. I have a couple of roasts in the oven."

"Not today, Bea. Gene is taking me to the Kitchen for the fried chicken dinner they have on Sundays. I've been thinking about it all morning."

It was funny about Mom inviting people to dinner this week, since everyone had someplace to go or had other plans. D and the girls had made plans for a meal they would make themselves and had invited some of the road crew. The other road guys were heading toward Lexington to do some shopping. Martha and Harold were eating at another church member's home. All of our regulars had plans. Mom wouldn't be disappointed though, as she had her daughter, daughter-in-law, and grandkids along with our full group. Marita had invited Jet, and Karen had met and become friends with Carla from down the hill and invited her. The house was going to be full anyway.

It was while eating dinner that Mom asked me, "What do you think about expanding this area out where the porch is now? I think we could sometimes use room for another table, and we could build a big deck out from there. I'll bet Raul could do that without a lot of disruption. If we don't use the space for another table, we can use it as an area for the little ones to play in as they grow."

Sissy was laughing and I was smiling. Sissy said, "You haven't changed a bit, Mom. You used to have Dad building on to the house almost every year. I think you thought the house was an erector set and that Dad could just put another room or build another room over something as easy as taking out the trash. Our little place became enormous by the time all of us left home."

"Oh, Sissy, you know I like to have people visit and eat with us. I'm at my happiest when the house is full of people with full bellies. Mike has been good about it, just like your dad. That's what makes you kids so friendly and good with others. You're even giving that same trait to your kids, and that is definitely a good thing."

After dinner, Mom, Karen, Sissy, and Shirley took the kids to town so they could go to the school gym with Maude's neighbors. That group decided to drive up to the Wal-Mart in Mount Sterling while the kids were occupied.

Marita and Jet took off to do something that was undisclosed, but not intentionally. This left Millie and me to finish cleaning up the kitchen before playing with John. This was some unexpected private time to be with each other and we took advantage of it to just be close and chat. Millie told me she was already feeling what she believed just had to be a girl moving inside her. We talked about a concern I had that Millie probably shouldn't have any more than the two kids.

When John was rolling on the floor, pushing himself up on his arms and crawling, Millie snuggled up to me. She talked softly, "Mike, I know this may sound really strange, but Mom and I talked to the people who are supposed to help kids that are orphans or the ones whose parents are gone and don't want them. I want them, Mike. I know I can't help all of them, but I know I can help some. The very tiny ones get adopted right away, but some are left behind. If they are mixed with Latino or black, they don't have a chance. I want to be their mother, or at least give some of them some attention to let them know the whole world isn't against them. I wasn't able to give Summer anything as she grew up, except to teach her to read, write, and the subjects kids learn in school. She's taking Internet classes at home now and plans to keep doing that. Do you know that she took her GED test and passed it? I need to do that. I think I could do that now, but I don't want to take Internet classes unless it's how to be a better mother. I want to be just like your mom, Bea. She is really special."

I didn't say anything in response to what Millie was talking about, feeling that she had more to say.

We silently sat for a minute, watching John, before she continued, "I know it might be difficult sometimes, but I want to do this, Mike. Can I start with just one little one and work up? I know I'm going to be busy with two babies, but another little one shouldn't be a problem. Please, Mike, let me try to be a foster mother for a while and see how we do."

Knowing that my mother wanted this as well made it easier to agree to try it. At least Millie recognized that she needed to try this on a non-permanent basis at first. We all need to find out if we are capable of taking care of a child who had a different beginning in life. This was a big step, especially with a little boy who is only months from walking and a little girl or another boy growing in her womb. It's nice that money wasn't a problem, but I was becoming farther and farther removed from being a recluse.

When it was time to do the chores, I figured I could do them by myself easily and had just moved the cows into the milking positions to munch on some grain when Rosita, Carmen, and Consuela came into the barn. Carmen gave me a hug and assured me she was completely healed and had been so for a long while. Consuela said she wanted to see my animals and came with the girls.

Rosita shooed me out of the milking area so that they could milk while I did the heavy feeding of the pigs and steers. I brought Consuela out to see the deer and the goat, and I thought she was going to have a fit by the way she wanted to hug and play with the goat. She told me, "I had a pet goat when I was little girl. I shouldn't have become attached to it, since it was gone one day; but we had good meat that night. It took me years to realize that we had eaten my pet. Why do you have the goat, Mike?"

I explained about the bartering at the market and how I was suckered into taking it. Thinking she might be a sucker too, I asked, "Say, Consuela, would you like to have a goat for the kids to play with? You could make it a pet and you would be able to convince the others that you didn't want to eat it."

She was all smiles and said, "I think it would be easier if I had a female or two so we could have goat's milk. José sometimes has stomach problems and I've told him that goat's milk would help it. He tried some he found from a farmer on the other side of town and it did seem to help. Do you know of anyone with some nanny goats they might sell?"

"I just might, Consuela. I'll check and see. If José needs goat's milk, we'll get him some."

The little round lady said, "This is so good. The kids can learn about goats and learn how to milk a goat. I've heard that the man who used to live at our place, Ben, had goats and sold goat's milk and it helped to support him. This would be like bringing back something that used to be there. The men will have to put back up the fence they took down. See if you can find a nanny goat or two."

Consuela thought the deer was very unusual and delighted in scratching it on the antler ridge. For a wild deer, it sure didn't act like it.

The ladies from below had just left when Mom, Sissy, Shirley, and the kids came home for supper. The kids were really hyped up from the fun they had at the school. All four of them had met and played with a great many other children their age.

After supper, we were watching the news to hear the forecast of another day or two of rain. Sissy said, "I think we should go home and take care of our hubbies. If we do this in short periods of time now, they won't be upset with us over the summer. It's only six thirty, so let's get out of here and we can be home by eleven. I'll bet they will be happy we came home early."

Mom didn't want them to leave early, but knew that it would be easier on the kids if they were home. The country is fun, but not when it's raining nonstop for a few days in a row.

The bunch was gone by seven, once again leaving the family by ourselves. Marita was out with Jet again, which Mom commented on. "I think those two are about to make some decisions about their future. One of the guys said Jet was looking around town for an apartment to rent. I'll bet we'll be hosting another wedding very soon."

We all went to bed early, with Karen going to her room to sleep. This was different, since Millie and I were alone in our bed. We took full advantage of our time alone and were sound asleep before Marita came home and joined us in bed.

Dad and I were sitting on rocks near the vineyard up by the house. Ben, his wife, Eliza, and Bud were sitting with us as Dad was telling me. "Your mom is a happy woman, Mike. She's still young and healthy, and she needs a companion. You need to encourage her to find that person."

It was Eliza who corrected Dad, "You know your woman might be like me and only had that one man who she will revere all of her life. She has a friend in Ezra. He is a good man."

"He won't be with her that much longer, so she needs to find another special friend. Mike knows a lot of people, and I'm sure he knows someone that will enjoy knowing Bea."

I wanted to ask Dad what he meant about Ezra not being with her much longer, but my mouth wouldn't work.

"You're doing right by growing your family and finding other children for your wife and mother to nurture, Son. Those two women want to be mothers to many."

Ben told me, "I'm proud of you, Mike. You're helping people around here and are looking to find more ways to help them. Keep doing that, Mike."

It was Bud who was moving around, not pacing, but moving back and forth behind the others. "We want you to know that all of us will be with you, Mike. When you need us, we'll be right here for you."

Eliza smiled at me and winked at me. She told me, "There's more for you to do, Mike. We'll all help."

It was Marita getting into bed that took me from the dream. I lay with my eyes open, for what seemed like a long time, trying to make sense of how people who were gone could be talking to me. I didn't ever meet Ben's wife or Bud, but even Bud talks to me. That Dad is in my dreams makes it tough to dismiss them as bad dreams. What am I supposed to do and for whom? What did Eliza mean? What did Dad mean about Ezra?

Monday morning came with a damp chill in the house. I lit a fire in the bedroom fireplace and put a log in the big fireplace in the living area. After a quick shave and tooth cleaning, I was out in the barn getting ready to do the milking.

Rosita and Anita shooed me out of the milk house and asked me to bring the cows in to be milked. I put the grain out and put the cows in their stanchions. I fed the hogs and put hay out for the steers, deer, and goat. I have to go see the Amish farmer to see if he might have a nanny goat or two to trade.

I thought I should do the chickens, but Marita was coming from the chicken house with two large baskets of eggs. When I saw her finishing there, I went back to the barn to make sure the ladies knew to come in for breakfast when they were done.

The house was warm now, and Mom was at the stove creating our breakfast. I advised Mom I had told the two women to come in for breakfast and she said that she thought there wasn't much for the women to do today since it was still raining.

After breakfast, Bernie answered the phone when I called the road office. He was bubbly and talking strangely, until I realized the conversation was on the air. He had the phones forwarded to the radio station. I finally got the answer I was looking for. The guys were working on two areas where the heavy rain was causing some erosion. Bernie told me he would have them call me if they needed me. He did everything possible to get me to continue talking, but I told him I had to get going.

Mom told me, "Why don't you call Bert at the university to see if he can talk to you around noon? Take the chest I prepared up there and make sure you get some photographs of you giving it to him and the university. You could tell them that you want to barter with them. You want to trade the value of the chest for future scholarships. That really won't cost them anything out of pocket, and they'll own some real valuable history."

I was surprisingly able to get ahold of Bert. I told him I had something special to give the university and he should see if the president and academic head of the university could meet with us. Bert told me, "Hang on a minute. I'm going to put you on hold and call their offices. I think they personally want to thank you for your gifts to the university."

A minute later, Bert came back to the line and said, "How about getting here about eleven if you can make it by then? You can make your presentation and the bigwigs can give you a formal luncheon. They have a check for you for the coins we found. They were surprised at the values, but are not unhappy about paying you for them."

Thank goodness Mom had made sure I had some dressier clothes. I put some slacks and a nice shirt on. I had a corduroy sport coat, but that probably wasn't necessary. The chest mom had made up was only about half full, so not terribly heavy to carry. I didn't know how long and far I would have to carry it, so I put the hand truck in the back of my truck. I remembered to bring some protection along this time. I even made sure that I had my Kentucky concealed weapon permit in my wallet.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.