Chris & Chrissy
Chapter 16

 

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 16 - I suddenly realized, I was about to turn 14 and I had feelings for my twin sister. She's so pretty....

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

We walked down the stairs—I was holding Lily's hand—Levi and Chrissy were as well.

"Tonight isn't a school night, could we go out to a movie together?" I asked Mom.

"I have money on me Dad," Levi said. "We just need a ride to the theatre. Christopher said that there is a bus stop right in front. We would be home by 10:30?"

I saw all the parents talking for a minute, as Dad got up and said, "Christopher, you have shown responsibility before, so if anything happens, call?" He got his wallet out and handed me two twenty's. "Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Sir—Levi and I will take care of our sisters, won't we?" I said, hitting him in the elbow.

"Absolutely, Mr. Connelly—our sisters will likely be the prettiest ones there, so I'll throw myself in front of a bullet for either Lily or Christine," Levi said, generating a laugh amongst the parents.

"Can we go?" little Hannah and Joshua said together.

"No dear, it's too late for you, maybe next time?" Mrs. Stallman said. "We brought our big 12 seater, so we can drop them off, if that's all right with you?"

Mom walked up to me, fixing my collar and quietly said, "I don't know what you are up to young man—be a gentleman."

"Always, Mom—always!"

As we were getting in the Stallman's stretch van, I saw Levi look at my sister in a way that made me nervous.

After getting dropped off and the van sped off, we switched back to holding our own sister's hands as we got tickets for the movie. They dropped each other's hands as we walked inside the theatre, waiting for our eyes to adjust.

I leaned over to Levi and said, "I need to talk to you after the movie, all right?"

He nervously answered me, "D-Did I do something wrong Chris?"

"No, just don't fall in love with my sister please—Or Lily will have me to fend off, OK?"

"Ooohhh, I get it. You must have seen me looking at Christine's butt as she was getting in the van. Sorry Chris. I sort of spaced out—won't happen again!"

"Great, I don't want to have to bury another body," I said, giving him a look. He laughed out loud, as we high-fived.

We were all in the back row together, but about five seats apart.

I had a drink and Chrissy was holding the popcorn. She was wearing a blouse and skirt. Not caring even a wit about the movie, I kissed her behind her ear, getting her face to turn to me. Her smile lights up any room she's in, and this one was no different, and we started making out.

I glanced over to see Levi making the move on his sister. I couldn't be sure what he was doing, but she was giggling and I heard a squeak from their direction. I snuck my hand behind the popcorn in my sister's lap and rubbed, inspiring her to say, "Harder Chris—my pussy has been wet for a couple of hours—go ahead, go inside my skirt—it's OK?"

I moved my hand from where it was and unbuttoned the bottom buttons of her blouse, and dropped my hand inside the waistband, inside her panties—finding wetness. I checked as usual when I decided to go hunting in the theatre and saw both Levi and Lily looking over at us, with their mouths wide open.

Now, while looking at them, I decided to be a little wicked, so I plunged a couple fingers inside my sister—which caused her to practically come off her chair. I took out my fingers bringing them completely out to the open and dragged them across my sister's mouth, then giving her a kiss to top it all off.

"Chris, that was so hot—are you demonstrating to our new friends your total conquest of your twin sister?" she said.

"No, that will be in a couple more dates, up in our room. You can show Lily how to give her brother a proper blow-job ... you are an expert, you know?"

"Yeah, and he is kinda cute!"


Later, back at our house, Chrissy and I walked in to see Mom raiding the fridge for a snack, startling her.

"Oh, Hi kids, did you enjoy the movie?" she said, sticking her head in the fridge and finding something.

"Oh, yeah—there was a movie, but I didn't see much of it, Chrissy kept me very busy—didn't you?" I said, kissing her on the nose.

Mom replied, "You know kids, sometimes when I see you doing stuff like that, reminds back when I was your age. I don't remember ever seeing my parents kissing in front of any of us kids. Back then ... those kinds of things were kept in the bedroom, both physically and emotionally. My first experience was watching my oldest brother make out with his pretty girlfriends. He didn't know I was watching him."

"Were you pretending that he was making out with you instead?" I asked—getting a slap from Chrissy. "Sorry Mom!"

"It's OK, honey—but you are right. It got me pretty worked up when I watched them, I was only your age at the time."

I thought I had picked up on something so I went straight ahead and asked, "Mom, is there a problem between you and dad?"

"You certainly have become perceptive Christopher, yes—his new job is consuming all of his time, and by the time he gets home, he's so tired we go straight to bed, no 'shenanigans!'"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.