Chris & Chrissy - Cover

Chris & Chrissy

 

Chapter 12

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 12 - I suddenly realized, I was about to turn 14 and I had feelings for my twin sister. She's so pretty....

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

I restarted the music, put on a condom and Chrissy and I had a pretty wonderful night of period sex, only getting a little bit of blood on the hand towel. When we were done I put the towels in the hamper, we took a shower together and I got on some boxers and knocked on my parent's bedroom door.

"Yes," came in harmony from behind the door.

"We need one of those Plan D pills, Mom," I said.

"Just a minute, they're called 'Plan B' dear," mom said.

She opened the door just enough to stick out her hand and give me the pill. I took it and whispered to Mom, "Is he as good as I was?"

"Christopher," mom giggled. "How rude!"

"Thanks, Goodnight!" I said.


The next morning, I told Mom I wasn't feeling very good, so I kissed and sent Chrissy to school by herself. Mom came in and checked my temperature, with one of those things they put on your forehead.

"Ninety-Nine degrees honey, I'm sorry you don't feel well, you want to talk or just go back to sleep."

"I might just be tired Mom, Chrissy and I were up later than usual trying some new things with one another."

"Anything you want to share, unless it's something gross," mom said with a chuckle.

"Actually if you don't mind. We had anal sex for the first time—we both enjoyed it a lot."

"Your father constantly asks me to do that, but something about it feels so dirty, so I've never done it."

"Oh Mom, it really felt wonderful, Chrissy loved it. Afterwards I cleaned up and we also had some period sex, which was quite exhilarating, after figuring out how to keep from making a big mess. I'm tired, Mom—I'm going to go back to sleep for a couple hours, OK?" I said yawning.

"OK, dear—I love you, get some rest, we'll talk later."

"OK, Love you Olivia."

I heard her chuckle as she left my room.


About three hours later, I awoke feeling great! It must have been that I was tired. I took a shower and went downstairs to see what Mom was doing. Not wanting to disturb her, I decided to go to Dad's office and look up more data on lubrication.

As I approached his office, I heard Mom's voice.

"Ooh, oh—gosh—oh yeah Chris lick my pussy -— that's it, lick your mama's wet pussy. That feels so good, oh oh oh yeah, I'm cumming Chris, drink it—drink your mama's cum right out of her pussy."

I wasn't about to walk in on my mother masturbating, so I padded back upstairs and waited for her to come up and check on me. I listened to music in the meantime.

About 30 minutes later, she knocked and came in

"Oh, you must be feeling better, you showered—didn't you?"

"Yeah, the rest and the shower made all the difference. Mom, could you climb up on the bed with me for a minute?"

"Sure honey, scoot over." She got to where she was lying on her back right next to me. "What's going on dear?"

I turned, quicker than she had expected and started a kiss directly on her lips, pulling from me for only a moment before we were turning it into a mutually erotic kiss.

"Wow, Chris—you certainly have some wonderful kissing skills, so you must have woken up and now you're horny. And guess who is in the house today?"

She moved her mouth to mine, starting an equally erotic kiss, sticking her hand down my sweat pants and finding me rather erect.

"What exactly are you in the mood for, Christopher?"

"Something about the way you say my name excites me so much, Mom. I know having any sexual feelings for my mother means I'm probably headed straight to hell, but having regular sex with my twin sister has me already pointed that way."

"Christopher, tell me exactly what you want me to do, I'll do anything you want?"

"Really, Mom?"

"Really Christopher."

I stripped myself naked and walked into the bathroom. Mom was naked by the time I came out with the lubrication.

"No, no-no-no-no-no- Christopher! Not in the butt!"

"I didn't realize how much you distrusted your own son, thinking—thinking that I would do anything to hurt or cause you discomfort, Olivia. I love you, almost as much as I love my sister."

"Go ahead, get dressed," I said, putting back on my boxers and my earphones.

She got up off the bed, and was putting her panties back on. I looked up and saw how beautiful she was and started to cry.

She must have heard me and came back on the bed, "Don't cry Chris, I'm sorry. I just know that it has to hurt, and I love you and the pleasure of sex, but I just can't!"

"Please leave Mom, I need to be alone right now."

She got back up and got dressed and left, not before she gave me a kiss on the cheek and she closed the door.

"LUNCH!"

I got up and put back on some sweats and went into the kitchen, where Mom had made one of my favorite 'not feeling well' foods, Tacos with jalapeño peppers.

We had lunch together and I saw that she was looking at me and biting her lip a bit.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.