Chris & Chrissy - Cover

Chris & Chrissy

 

Chapter 11

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11 - I suddenly realized, I was about to turn 14 and I had feelings for my twin sister. She's so pretty....

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

I walked into the kitchen, hearing my mom humming while she was working on dinner.

Although I'm just 14, I'm already 5ft 8, likely as tall as I'm going to get.

I stealthily walked behind her and gave her a soft kiss on the neck.

She raised her shoulders and said, "Ooh, Richard feeling frisky?"

"Not any more Mom," I said.

"Christopher, I knew that you would be like this, you have to be more careful than that, someone could have seen you do that."

"Seen who do what?" dad said walking in dropping the paper on the kitchen table and giving Mom a kiss on the neck.

"Nothing Richard—Your son here was trying his moves out on me, kissing me on the neck just like you do."

"Give me five, Chris?"

We did, to Mom's chagrin.

"Read your evening paper, Richard. Dinner will be ready in 20 minutes—tell your sister please, Christopher?"

"Sure thing Mom," I said giving her a slap on the butt as I left.

"Christopher!"

"That's my name—don't wear it out?" I said as I left.

I knocked on her door saying, "Hey beautiful, dinner will be ready in 20 minutes. Let's start a movie downstairs before dinner OK?"

She opened the door, to see her in a blue t-shirt without a bra. I don't think she'd ever done that before, but she looked awesome. She said, "My eyes are up here, Chris?"

"Wow, that's a new look for you and it's really nice. Sorry, you know us guys!"

She came out and we walked downstairs together. I picked out a movie I knew she'd like, 'Sleepless in Seattle, ' and started it. I had my arms around her, including my hand directly on her barely covered breast.

"CLEAN UP, Dinner's ready!"

I let her run up the stairs and I followed her up.

"Chrissy, you sure have a nice as ... butt."

"Its OK if you want to say 'Ass, ' Chris," she said, "Just always love me."

"That's easy enough to do, beautiful."

We walked into the kitchen, hand in hand. I pulled her chair out, as Dad dropped his paper and his eyes went straight to his daughter's ... chest.

"Daddy, my eyes are up here?" she said, pointing to her pretty eyes.

Dad coughed, put his napkin on his lap and just glanced at the two of us a couple of times.

"Well, the change is complete, Olivia—back in February these two were just a really close set of twins, now they're lovers and showing off. I think Bella had an effect on your daughter."

Turning from the stovetop, Mom said, "Whatever are you talking about dear, Liz wasn't here long enough to..."

She was now looking at her daughter, setting the hot pot down for a moment. I saw a smirk as she went back to the counter and got the rest of the dinner to the table.

Sitting, Mom said, "When I was your age Christine, I didn't have the ... courage to not wear a bra, I think you look just fine. I suppose Chris is having problems making eye contact?"

"Yeah, but he's still trainable—I don't know about Daddy."

"Have you been ogling your own daughter, Richard?"

I could tell Dad had no good answer, so I asked to pass the casserole. He did and mumbled something to Mom I didn't hear.


A couple of weeks went by, and dad bought me some more condoms online, this time it was a 72 pack. Chrissy liked them being different every time.

As her period approached, we discussed what we were going to do this month. I told her about using towels and a condom.

"Chris, I will let you try it once. If I don't like it, we don't do it again, all right?" she said.

"Sure thing, I asked Mom and she has more Plan B pills, if you want to try it bareback instead?"

"OK, I should start sometime today or tomorrow. Let's go out somewhere Christopher—it's Friday night?"

"Let's go ask Mom and dad, maybe we could double-date?"

We headed downstairs, and caught Mom on Dad's lap making out.

"Hey, Chrissy and I want to go out to a movie, why don't we all go out together?"

"Well, what's in the theatre's these days? The last time your mother and I went to the movies, there were still drive-ins, I think we saw that stupid remake of Godzilla with Ferris Bueller in it," dad said.

I picked up the paper and found that our dollar theatre was showing Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, so I mentioned that to the two of them and they got up and changed.

We left, and the place was only half full, with Chrissy and my spot, in the back row, available. At this place, while it's only a dollar to get in, their concessions were expensive, so I got a popcorn and soda for Chrissy and me to share.

I heard Mom's giggle from wherever it was they were sitting.

We watched the movie for a while, and then I felt my sister's hand unzip my fly.

Oh, Shit!

She pulled out my quickly stiffening dick and started a slow hand job. I just sat there enjoying it immensely. She'd started to play with my balls, handling them like they were a pair of dice.

I was getting rather close to cumming all over her hand, but just as I leaned back she dropped her mouth on me and caught my entire load. She came up to me as I handed her the soda, and she washed me down her throat.

We sat back and watched the movie for a while. It was pretty good for what I saw, but I missed a good portion concentrating on her whacking me off.

When it was over, we caught up with Mom and dad, and ran into John and Shelby. I introduced them to our folks and we left to go home.

Dad drove—Mom cuddled alongside him, as my sister and me made out in the back seat on the way home.

"So those two kids are also being naughty with one another?" Mom asked.

"Yeah, Mom—John has helped me through some trouble I had early on, but Christine and I have never been closer to one another as we are right now. We're only making love a couple of nights a week, to keep it fresh. I don't want this relationship of ours to only be about sex," I said.

"That's a very grown up attitude, Christopher—you only have a little longer before schools out for the summer. Do you two have any plans?" dad asked.

"Nothing specific Daddy," Christine said.

"Have you got anything in place in case you're confronted about your relationship, you know if somebody you know comes up to you and asks what's going on?" mom exposited.

"Actually, No—we don't—should we?" I asked.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.