Chris & Chrissy
Chapter 10

 

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10 - I suddenly realized, I was about to turn 14 and I had feelings for my twin sister. She's so pretty....

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

I found Dad working in his office. I rapped on the door and he said to come in.

"I suppose my sister told you everything we did when we were younger?" he surmised.

"All she told us, last night, was what you generally did nothing really specific. Don't be mad at your sister, please—Dad. She told Chrissy and me that she thought she was in love with you, really in love."

"She actually said that?" dad responded.

"Yes, she did. I think she still cares deeply for you, Dad. Talk to her, take it from an expert—talking everything out, either love or hate—does help. Love is stronger, so tell her how you feel?"

"All of that is good advice, Chris—but if I start to tell Bella how much I care, your mother wouldn't understand, not even a little."

Opening the door to his office, "So, I wouldn't understand you still loving your sister," mom said. "Chris, please leave?"

"NO Mom—I will not. You two need to discuss this like adults, and me leaving will only devolve this into a shouting match, with one or both of you saying something that you can't take back."

"Dad, tell Mom how you feel about your sister, right now?" I said not knowing where all of this courage came from.

He looked over at me, shook his a head a little and said, "Olivia—I'm sorry," He began to cry.

"Back when I was about to turn 16 ... and Elizabeth was still 14, I went into her room to avoid my dad about something. It was innocent enough, but I hid under her bed covers. He knocked on the door and asked her if she had seen me, and she'd replied, 'No, ' and he left."

"I didn't realize that all she had on was panties and she flashed me her breasts and I had said, 'Come sei bella, ' which means, 'You are so beautiful' and we kissed for the first time right then and there. After that, she always wanted me to call her Bella, which I do to this day."

"That's beautiful Dad, really a wonderful story. Mom, what's your reaction to hearing that?"

"Christopher, leave now, or you may be seeing the two of us on this desk, making love."

"It wouldn't be the first time either, would it Olivia? Leave Chris!" Dad said, looking into Moms eyes with a deep passion.

I quietly got up and closed the door, feeling especially good about myself.


I caught up with Liz and Chrissy, who were talking to one another in the living room. I walked over and sat next to my sister. Without dropping a syllable, she got up on my lap.

"I thought you two looked uncomfortable sitting next to one another the other day. You two may just have the 'real deal' going. You certainly aren't afraid to express yourselves to one another. What happened to Richard and Olivia?"

"They are 'making up' in his office. He had told Mom about the circumstances of your first kiss. He cried, then Mom came in threatening to rape Dad in front of me if I didn't leave."

"He told that story, about me flashing him and everything?"

"Yes, is that why you continue to wear such revealing clothing, to be noticed by your own brother?" I asked.

She started to reply, stopped for a moment, and then said, "Christopher, I never realized that—I've been looking for my brother's ... approval ever since we first made sexual contact. Wow, it's refreshing to understand that. I spent a lot on therapy and you seemed to fix it in a couple of days."

"You seem to be looking me in the eyes today, what changed from last night?" she asked.

"I just realized that I was objectifying you, and that was rude to you and unfair to my girl," I explained.

"For being only 14, you sure seem to understand the world around you better than most," Liz said.

"You are a very beautiful and desirous woman, Bella—but my father and my mother love one another very much, and you need to let go of Dad."

"Christine, could I borrow your fella for an hour or so, I could rock his world?" Liz said.

Christine got up, slapped our aunt and ran upstairs.

Liz sat next to me and attempted to cuddle. I got up and said, "Aunt Elizabeth—this will be hard to hear, but I think you need to leave—and find your place in the scheme of things somewhere else. I don't need to have my world rocked. Christine already does that for me. I need to go upstairs to my girl—see you next time you're here. Bye."


About 30 minutes later, there was a knock on my door; I got up to see Dad. He asked, "Do either of you know where Bella went, her stuff is gone."

"Dad I think I heard her say she needed to get home for something. She wasn't very specific—that must be it. How are you and mom doing?"

"We're really good, thanks for the 'tough love' Chris? It made a difference."

"I love you too Dad, yell when dinner's ready?"

"Sure will."


With no one in the next room to hear us, we both got naked. Christine asked me to be on the bottom. She crawled up on me and grabbed my dick.

"Where are you putting that, Chrissy?"

"My pussy, but I want to try anal sex, so we have something to do during my period?"

"Sure thing, we also seem to understand 69, but if you're on your period, can I do that to you?" I asked.

"Chris, that doesn't sound very clean or very nice. Remember it's not about sex, its about love, Right?"

"You got it Baby," I said as she grabbed a condom and put it on me and then dropped on my dick, filling her pussy full. I kind of made a loud noise, and hoped no one heard.

Chrissy was starting to raise and lower herself on me, getting me real excited.

"Hey, get those beautiful B's down here to me, I want to suck on 'em, sis."

She did, while still dropping and raising herself on me—all the while I was playing and sucking on her wonderful breasts. I could care less if they get any bigger or not. She leaned all the way down and we started kissing and she kept fucking me.

The door opened ... and it was Mom, who just stood there for a while, I looked back at Chrissy and she was in a world of her own, I ignored Mom and grabbed my sisters breasts and squeezed them, causing her to moan. Mom was still watching, apparently frozen in place.

I saw her hand approach the top of her pants, and she put it inside, and moaned a little herself. This caused Chrissy's eyes to open and she saw what Mom was doing. She sped up her actions, apparently not caring that our own mother was watching us and getting herself off at the same time.

"Mom, get in and close the door, please?"

She did, using her other hand.

"OK, Christine I'm about to cum, are you ready?"

"Oh, oh—oh Chris ... I'm so ready—ready, God I wish I could feel you inside me right now. It feels so good. Mom, do you have any of those Plan B pills?"

Mom was deep in her own orgasm, and quietly said, "Yes, I do," and went back to what she was doing. I saw her put her other hand inside her blouse as she was really going through a massive orgasm.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.