Chris & Chrissy
Chapter 9

 

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9 - I suddenly realized, I was about to turn 14 and I had feelings for my twin sister. She's so pretty....

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

I heard a key in a lock as I got up and went into my bathroom. I heard Chrissy gulp and swallow.

Aunt Liz burst into the room, "Oh Sorry—wrong room," and left just as quickly.


That night at dinner, we had a lively discussion.

"I'm sorry for walking in on you two, earlier—I forgot which room was Christine's?" Liz explained.

"Actually, Aunt Liz—I think you came in to catch my sister and me doing something wrong together," I questioned...

"CHRISTOPHER!" mom exploded.

"Actually, Olivia—he's right. I picked up that the two of them were more than just brother and sister, maybe even Lovers. I'm sorry kids," she said.

"Aunt Liz," Christine said. "We are 'Lovers, ' for about a month now."

"What? I can..."

"Bella, it's true! Olivia and I know and approve. They are practicing very safe sex, Christine is on the Pill as well," dad said.

"You approve? Of 14-year-old twins having sex?" Liz said, getting loud.

"Clam down, Sis—I couldn't stop them on the moral argument because of what happened between us, all of those years ago," dad said, causing Liz to look down at her plate of food.

"Richard, what happened 'all of those years ago, ' exactly?" mom asked.

Accordingly, Dad explained about his summer fling with his younger sister 'Bella, ' as Mom took it all in.

"Richard, since this seems to be 'revelation' evening, I have something to tell you." She explained her summer tryst with her brother, causing Liz to listen again and about five minutes later all had been revealed. There had been no yelling or screaming, it was all like something from a Noel Coward play.

Liz looked over to me and said, "So, you two are doing the nasty?"

"No, we are making love with one another, and plan to have a ceremony in our backyard, when we are old enough to tell everyone there that we plan to be together for the rest of our lives," I said.

Christine leaned over and gave me quite the kiss, and finished it off by saying, "I love you, Chris."

I grabbed her hand and put them both on the table, showing everyone our affection for one another.


Later that evening, everyone had gone to bed. There was a knock on our door. I got up to see who it was.

Through the door, Aunt Liz said, "I'm sorry kids, I should've minded my own business—Will you forgive me for this?"

I opened the door, seeing her in a t-shirt and panties, and said, "Aunt Liz, come on in." I could see that Christine was a little intimidated by our aunt's big curves, especially her rather conspicuous breasts.

Sitting down, she said, "So, what precipitated your becoming Lovers exactly?"

I took my sister's hand and explained our birthday party, our kiss and everything else, except the specifics of what we'd done sexually. I didn't think she needed that information.

"Your Dad explained what happened between us?" she asked.

"Only that you and he had a fling when he was 16 and you were 15. He talked about a moonlit night you two took a walk together..."

" ... And ended the night in each other's arms, making mad passionate love," Aunt Liz said, "I was in love with my older brother, but I never told him that. He had a girlfriend—her name was Sharlene something and he had it bad for her. When she wouldn't let him touch her large breasts, I gave him access to my body and me. I really felt so loved when he and I were being intimate. I was rather flat-chested at the time."

"You certainly have ... blossomed, Aunt Liz," I said, with Chrissy slapping at me giggling a bit.

"Yeah, I started getting these chesticles about four months later, after he had already broken up with Sharlene, and we had stopped our assignations," Liz responded.

"It's good to know you ended up getting bigger boobs," Chrissy said. "I keep hoping mine will grow some more."

"Having C or D cups is really a dual edged sword when you're really young Christine. The girls who haven't developed yet are mad at you—and the boys can't take their eyes off of them, just like your brother hasn't looked me in the eye since I walked in."

"Aunt Liz..."

"Stop with the Aunt stuff and call me Liz or Elizabeth please?" she responded.

"Dad calls you Bella, how did that start?" Chrissy asked.

"Back when we were rather little, he called me that once and I liked it. It was the name my hunky brother called me. When we became intimate, he said it in such a way that I would have an instant orgasm."

"Liz, can I ask you a very personal question?" I said getting quiet.

"Sure, what is it?"

"What ... things did you and dad did, sexually speaking?"

"Wow, you go for the jugular, don't you Chris?" my aunt said.

"Well, in the six weeks we were an item, we had each performed oral sex on the other one, including at the same time. We also had both vaginal sex and anal sex. Also, even though my boobs weren't very big, he would titty fuck me—I'm sorry, I don't know any other way to say that?"

"What is that, a titty fuck? Chrissy asked.

"It's him putting his penis between my breasts, and using the valley between my breasts to simulate sex until he would cum, either on my chest, my face or in my mouth—are you sure it's OK I talk this way?"

"Yes, it's fine—don't worry, we've done some of what you've mentioned, Chrissy performed oral sex on me, a couple of times, we make out a lot both up here and downstairs, and we've made love a few times, with me always wearing a condom. Chrissy got on the Pill a couple weeks ago. Mom and dad have told us that if Chrissy gets pregnant, they'll kick me out of the house, regardless of my age."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.