Chris & Chrissy - Cover

Chris & Chrissy

 

Chapter 8

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8 - I suddenly realized, I was about to turn 14 and I had feelings for my twin sister. She's so pretty....

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

I had us get off the bus, while traveling through downtown. We walked into the drugstore together and walked arm in arm, until we saw the 'Family Planning Display.' As we were looking through it, a lady employee came up to us and asked, "Can I help you find anything specific?"

"Yes, what's the difference between all these, anyhow—isn't all you need is something that fits?" I asked.

Both she and Chrissy giggled.

"Actually, this one here is thinner, to give you more pleasure, this one with the ribbing is for her pleasure. While you're correct about function, pleasurability is just as important, wouldn't you say?" she said looking at Chrissy, who quickly nodded in return.

I got a package of five and went over to pay. The employee rang it up and said, "Come again."

As we left the store we giggled at her verbiage.

"How do we get home from here, Christopher?" my pretty sister asked.

"No worries, the city bus takes us to within three blocks of home, and we walk from there," I said.

"Cute and smart, that's my guy," she said.

We walked to the bus stop and waited for the number 15 bus. Got on, paid and went to the very back. At our stop, we got off and walked home. Just like I planned—worked like a charm.

We went inside and upstairs to work on our homework. About 20 minutes later I heard Mom come upstairs and pop her head inside my room, "You got home later than usual, any problems?"

"No problem, I needed to go to the drug store today, to get some more condoms. I also got some from the school nurse. I intend to be a responsible lover," I said.

Mom came in and sat down, "About that Chris, have you given any additional thought to exactly what has happened between you and your sister?"

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"Are you going to continue what you have started with her, and for how long, and to what end?"

"Mom, I have thought through everything, including having a marriage ceremony in the backyard, when we're old enough. That's a secret I'm keeping from Chrissy, keep it to yourself please?"

"Sure thing, honey—glad you've thought it through, how's the report you're writing, almost finished?"

"I'll have it for you to read tonight after dinner, I think Chrissy is about done too, love you Mom, close the door please?"

She ran her hand through my hair and said, "You certainly are growing up so very fast Christopher, talking marriage at 14 to your own sister. I was looking forward to my Prom when I was 14."

"I wouldn't doubt that you were easily the prettiest girl there, Mom."

She got up and left.


Chrissy and I had our final reports done in longhand. We went downstairs with them and saw Dad reading the newspaper in 'his' chair. Chrissy handed him her report.

We went on to Mom and I put hers down in front of her, and left the kitchen.

We came back out and saw tears in Dad's eyes as he put it down, and called Christine to him. She crawled up on his lap and they hugged each other.

Mom came from the kitchen in tears as well. I went to her, and we hugged deeply too.

After she wiped some tears from her face, Mom said, "Richard, listen to this,"

"My name is Christopher Connelly, and I have two women in my life, my beautiful sister and my equally astounding and provocative mother."

"What makes her so provocative?"

"A combination of talents; including her ability to get us all up every morning for school, including my dad, who would call in sick to work every day if he had his way. Mom doesn't take any gruff, even from him."

"She is aesthetically pleasing at five foot six inches tall, able to reach the highest cupboard in the kitchen, as well able to lean over and give a kiss on the forehead to a sickened child, or husband."

"Her pretty brown hair, along with her sensitive blue eyes, completes the provocative package that is Olivia Connelly, my mom and my Best Girl!"

She said, "Come here Christopher."

I did and she gave me a most wonderful hug, including a kiss on the lips. She was happy that was my accomplishment.

"Olivia, listen to what Christine wrote," dad said.

"My name is Christine Olivia Connelly, and I have only two men in my life, my twin brother and my father, Richard."

"He is tall at just over six feet tall, but he does not carry himself as many tall men do, rigid and unfeeling."

"He is my inspiration, setting the standard for any more men that come into my life. He's caring, loving and makes us all laugh, when we are getting full of ourselves."

"He does the important stuff, like making the money that pays the bills, and he also can barbecue as well as anyone I know."

"The man that I marry will be just like my father, loving, adoring, devoted and tenderhearted."

"The man that I marry will be just like Richard Christopher Connelly, Jr."

The two of them hugged the stuffing out of each other, as I got our papers back from Mom and dad,

"Dinner in five minutes, wash up kids," mom said, wiping the last of her tears using her apron.

After dinner, I asked Dad to use his computer.

"I told you it was OK, Chris?" he said.

"Dad, I plan on looking up information about condoms, their history and where to find more affordable ones. Could I borrow your Credit Card to buy them, if I find what I'm looking for?"

"Go ahead and look Chris, if you find a great deal, call me in and we'll look together, OK?"

"Sure thing Dad. I meant everything I wrote about Mom—Christine did the same for you. I hope that you approve of our reports?"

"I've never been so proud of my kids, Chris," dad said.

I called Chrissy down to help me look things over.

We signed on to the computer as a guest and I went to CondomMan.co

We looked at it and followed a link labeled 'How to Put on a Condom.'

Christine clicked on it and we read,

How to Put On a Condom

1. Open the condom wrapper carefully; keeping in mind condoms can be torn by fingernails and sharp objects such as jewelry, zips and buckles. Only put on the condom after there is a partial or full erection and before there is any contact between the penis and your partner's body.

2. Air trapped inside a condom can cause it to break. Squeeze the tip of the condom with your fingertips to leave some extra space in the tip, and put on the condom, rolling the entire condom down to the base of the penis, still pinching the top. Be sure that the roll is on the outside.

3. You're good to go. Make sure the condom stays in place during sex; if it rolls up, roll it back into place immediately. If the condom comes off, withdraw the penis and put on a new condom.

4. Soon after ejaculation—or when you're done having sex—withdraw the penis while it is still erect, making sure to hold the condom firmly in place. Remove the condom only once the penis is fully withdrawn.

5. Show off how classy you are by disposing of the used condom hygienically. Wrap the condom in a tissue and place it in the trash. Don't flush it down the toilet or, if you were lucky enough to have sex in a public place, throw it on the ground.

"Did you know any of that, Chrissy?" I asked.

"No, that's good and responsible information Christopher," my bubbling sister said.

We looked and clicked on most of the links, sometimes laughing at the pictures. We finally together decided on what we wanted to get. I sent Chrissy to get Dad.

"Daddy, Chris and I have picked out the condoms we want to buy, bring your credit card please?"

"Now there is a sentence that would scare every father in America, Christine," dad said chuckling as he got up.

"OK, Chris what are you wanting to buy?" he said walking into his office.

"The sample pack, please—the 24 piece? It's only $10 Dad, if I had a credit card, I'd do it myself. Here's the cash from my allowance bank to pay for it."

"These are excellent prices. Where did you get the information to even go here?" dad asked.

"We found out that the Dra ... another brother and sister we know, who are also being intimate, and he gave me the website to look at."

"I'm upgrading to the 36 piece pack kids, your mother and I need to spice things up a little?"

Chrissy blushed as Dad said, "Sorry kids, you two being together has seemed to jumpstart your mother and me getting 'down with it, ' as you kids say."

"I'm going to get us each a bottle of Lubricant as well, OK?" dad said.

Now I was blushing, and Chrissy was as peach colored as I can remember.

"There, we should get all of that within a week. Have you kids discussed what you are going to do, when Christine's period comes each month?"

"Dad, I'd like to talk to you privately about that. Chrissy, could you go and help Mom do whatever she is doing?"

Giving me a kiss on the cheek as she left, she said, "Sure thing, Lover—Bye Daddy!"

"She sure is a pistol, young man. What do you want to know exactly?"

"Well, I know that girls start their periods around the same time boys grow hair everywhere."

Chuckling he said, "That's close enough and, depending on the girl, they last from three to seven days long, sometimes longer. They stop when a woman gets pregnant, and sometime in their 50s, they completely stop as the woman goes through menopause."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.