Chris & Chrissy
Chapter 7

 

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - I suddenly realized, I was about to turn 14 and I had feelings for my twin sister. She's so pretty....

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

We all watched a movie on the Disney Channel together, 'The Princess Diaries.' We all enjoyed it; Mom and dad love Julie Andrews; I thought Anne Hathaway was pretty, and my sister sat on my lap, giving me kisses throughout the whole movie.

When it was over, I started a really hot kiss with Christine, knowing full well that our folks were watching us and not the credits.

I heard Dad say, "Now, where do you suppose they learned how to kiss like that, Olivia?"

"I learned by practicing?" mom responded.

"And who would you've practiced with, my dear?"

"At first, I kissed a mirror to see what my face looked like, then I found ... someone to help me. I'd be betraying a confidence to say anymore—how about you?" she said turning on Dad.

Chrissy and I separated because I wanted to hear Dad try to wriggle out of this.

"Well, a guy just ... knows how to kiss, it comes naturally; how about you Chris, didn't you just know how?"

"Actually, Dad, I've watched you a little, and in the movies and such, but in my opinion, practicing with my sister has been the fun way to learn, something about real lips makes such a difference. Don't you agree, Christine?"

"Yeah," was all she said, causing us all to laugh, "I like kissing Chris, partly because its such a taboo thing we're doing, at least at first it was. Since we told each other, 'I loved you', it's taken on a different, almost ethereal quality. If I couldn't kiss him, I wouldn't kiss anyone else," she said getting up and running to her room, sounding like she was sobbing.

Dad said, "Go after her, son—She's your girl. Take care of this decisively. We'll clean up down here."

Mom added, "We know you swapped key's honey, and you have plans for this weekend. For god's sake, be responsible, or your father and I will kick you out of this house so fast."

I couldn't believe what I'd heard, and started to tear up.

Dad held out his hand holding a couple of condoms, saying, "We're not stupid, just worried about our kids."

I walked quickly up the stairs, and knocked on her door. She opened it and I showed her what Dad gave me, and I put my arms around her, as we locked the door and went over to her bed.


I told her what they both said about us, extrapolating that they were all right with us being a couple. I also mentioned that I thought they were staying downstairs to avoid hearing us, as well as having some fun of their own.

Christine turned on her music player, switching to some instrumental rock.

She pulled her blouse over her head, leaving her in a bra and her pants. I removed my shirt as well, walking over to her and looking closely at her beautiful skin. While I was doing that, she removed her pants leaving her in her bra and panties.

I gave out a big breath as I said, "My god, Christine—you're so beautiful."

She grinned and said, "Come on, let me see what you got, Christopher? I've been thinking about this since I had my first period, just over a year ago. That's when I decided I wanted my brother to make love to me, and only me."

I saw her reach behind her back and undo her bra, letting it drop and watching me react. I couldn't believe what was happening before me. She stepped out of her panties, revealing a wisp of hair covering her probably wet opening.

I quickly got myself completely naked, and we got on her bed. Remembering, I got up and made sure I'd locked her door from the inside. I crawled back up and saw her spread her pretty legs apart, showing me her most intimate parts.

I was going to give her the 'return blow job', but she motioned for me to come up to her face.

"Christopher, I don't know how much time we may have, so would you please make love to me," she said.

I put my hand around my dick, and now it got plenty hard. I positioned it at her opening, but I felt something stop it.

"Christine..."

I pushed in really hard, and saw her face grimace.

"I'm sorry ... oh Chrissy; I'm so ... did I hurt you? I hope not."

She asked, "Push again, but harder this time?"

I grabbed her by the shoulders and pushed with everything I had, and the most marvelous sound I heard, came from my sister.

"OooooOoooooouhhhhhhh, my god Chris, it's so wonderful. Do it again?"

I pulled back, seeing some blood on my dick, but she said not to worry about that, and I pushed forward again, but I didn't need as much pressure this time to go all the way in.

I leaned forward and started to kiss her beautiful breasts, as I repeated what I'd done. She liked it and egged me on to keep going, so I did. I was aware of how close I was to cumming and pulled all the way out.

"Why'd you do that Chris?"

"I never put on a condom, Christine."

She reached over, accidently ripping it in half, picked up the other one, opened and put it on me and said, "Fuck me little brother, until you cum inside it."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.